Justice

Oklahoma City, OK

#105 Aug 25, 2014
in da hood wrote:
whenever these negros start wearing their baseball hats on right i'll respect them.
the bill goes in the FRONT. not the side or the back in the front bro!
White people wear a there baseball hats on the side and any other race so STFU you ignorant fool.
The man

Rochester, NY

#106 Aug 25, 2014
I support the live cop not the dead thug.
Justice

Oklahoma City, OK

#107 Aug 25, 2014
Larry wrote:
If this was a black cop shooting a white teen or a black cop shooting a black teen. We would never had heard about it.
Yes because the black cop would have already been in jail case closed
BILL COMPTON

Tampa, FL

#108 Aug 25, 2014
Wasn't there.
REV Manning

Mayfield, KY

#109 Aug 25, 2014
Wondering

Cherokee Village, AR

#110 Aug 25, 2014
Don't like thugs, nor do I like Police brutality, nor do I like the militarizing of the police.

A line in the sand has been drawn by the citizens of Ferguson. To bad it had to be drawn for a thug.

What did you do when they kicked the neighbor's door in?

What did you do when they shot the neighbor's dog?

What did you do when they beat your neighbor senseless?

Watcha going to do if it happens to you?

are you telling your kids the police are their friends

are you telling your kids if they vote they can change things

why lie to them to them and to you

are you a victim of chalk on the sidewalk

are you afraid to stand up and talk

are you afraid someone's always listening

Are you afraid someone's starting to watch

Come on man why ya gotta be scared
Real Carlos Rivera

United States

#111 Aug 25, 2014
Shoot all criminal thugs.
america

Oklahoma City, OK

#113 Aug 25, 2014
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing an unarmed man was not in the right !
Amen
fisherwoman

Booneville, KY

#114 Aug 25, 2014
nobody said that this boy was an angel and it dont matter that he took smokes the facts are there was no armed robery on the tape and and he had no weapon and was not even a supect at the time of shooting he was going to his grama house just up form where he got killed. and thats the FACTS god bless this family and michael and he was to start college the next day.
Funk Darren Wilson

Oklahoma City, OK

#116 Aug 25, 2014
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Since I'm White & since White is right I'm on White Ferguson police officer Darren Wilsons side.
I stand with mike brown
White Pride

Belleville, IL

#118 Aug 25, 2014
I am on the side of the white people.
Elaine

Erie, PA

#120 Aug 25, 2014
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
BoHawg

Jefferson, GA

#121 Aug 25, 2014
karma killer wrote:
The cop should have shot him in the leg. The thug shouldn't have been a thriving thug.
I've always heard that if you shoot a black person in the heel, it will kill him/her. But you say he should have been shot in the leg? Would that do the job?
jestr

Tonga

#123 Aug 25, 2014
Im on the give me a visa first and then ill pick a side
In da hood

Madison, TN

#124 Aug 25, 2014
in da hood wrote:
whenever these negros start wearing their baseball hats on right i'll respect them.
the bill goes in the FRONT. not the side or the back in the front bro!
And pull yo pants up too! Stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. Blacks walking down the
street ( or should I say "trying" to walk down the street) with their pants hanging past their butts with their nasty underwear showing, hanging onto their baggy a$$ pants.
King Kong

Schenectady, NY

#125 Aug 25, 2014
Too much drama wrote:
I just wonder if a black cop shot a white thug how many whites would demonstrate all the drama?
Who do whites have to fill in for Sharpton and Jesse Jackson in that case?
glenn beck, sean hannity, billo, rush, mike savage, alex jones, ann coulter, michelle malkin, ted cruz, michell bachman, louie gomert, etc.
REV Manning

Mayfield, KY

#127 Aug 25, 2014
Reverend bad

Springfield, MA

#128 Aug 25, 2014
sad sight wrote:
Rev. Al sharp ton should be in jail for the riots he started
I agree. He is trouble. Using the situation to stir up more unrest because he is a racist. If white people did what the black community has done in Ferguson We would all be in jail.
And justice for all

Zwolle, LA

#129 Aug 25, 2014
I feel in my gut the big fat black guy tried to go at the cop. Just like he went after the clerk in the shop he robbed moments earlier.
We first must see if the grand jury even thinks this should go to trial. If the cop shot the guy running away then it was not justified. Several eye witnesses say they struggled at the car with the black guy trying to get the cops gun. That's when first shot was fired. They said black guy waked away then turned back trying to rush the cop. If that's tha case it was justified and the cop was right. BTW there were no shots to the back like everybody was saying
There was a white guy killed this weekend by a
Black cop. It was on the news less than 15 seconds and You are not hearing anything about that. Double standard wouldn't you say
Jim

Highland, IL

#130 Aug 25, 2014
How was the number of shots an over kill??? He has 4 non lethal shots and kept coming at the officer. After he struck him in the face. Maybe the cop was a bad shot?? May he was truly trying to stop him and couldn't, cause he was all hoped up on the jungle goofball??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ravenna roller rink urged by CARE Apr 22 smarterthanCARE 1
News Making sure she's not forgotten: Sisters of Rav... (Dec '09) Apr 18 Susie 6
Review: COX Autocraft LLC Apr 16 jessica harbarger 1
News Arron Agler dies outside Akron hospital after a... (Jul '09) Mar 31 nic conrad 165
News Woman Heard Screaming, Shooting Man In Her Home... Mar '15 Bob Hoch 3
Grade Attorney Dennis Day Lager Public Defender Mar '15 Attorney F Lee Ba... 4
Whatever happened to Attorney Robin Bostick????? Feb '15 James Auther 4
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]