Death in trunk believed to be accidental

Feb 18, 2008 Full story: Muskegon Chronicle

“It couldn't have been too long, because the car was not consumed (by fire)”

Death in trunk believed to be accidental Monday, February 18, 2008 An autopsy scheduled for today is expected to confirm that the death of a man found in the trunk of a burning car early Saturday was ... via Muskegon Chronicle

Read more
mike

Jenison, MI

#1 Apr 28, 2008
yea, what a bunch of bullshit
Living in Muskegon

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Come on. He's not a child playing around a car. How do you lock yourself in a trunk and set the car on fire? Does Muskegon think we are a bunch or morons? This was clearly a murder! Over drugs, money or over something stupid. I have heard nothing more of this case which is sad. His killer is never going to be put to JUSTICE. But then again our JUSTICE SYSTEM IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!
Angelic

Muskegon, MI

#4 Feb 13, 2009
I guess that they do think that we are a bunch of morons because they have finally told the family that they don't think that there was any foul play involved and the refuse to check it out further. I know this because I am his sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Tiny house' movement wins followers and detrac... Sun Dikate 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coopersville, MI (Jan '11) Mar 27 MVanderwall 2
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Mar 4 Joey22 146
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
News Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
shareing my wife with others (Aug '14) Aug '14 dale sandra 1
T.Geiroch (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lenn 1
Ravenna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]