Mystery Delphi plant owner unraveling

There are 35 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Mystery Delphi plant owner unraveling. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

We reported Tuesday night commercial real estate broker Todd Kamps of Colburn Hundley Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rich

Oscoda, MI

#21 Nov 20, 2008
Leave them alone when they get ready they will tell you whats up, until then keep the news people out.
wingnut

Saint Joseph, MI

#22 Nov 20, 2008
DJL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong on that one.
FOX is much better than WOOD
I disagree, although the quality of woods reporting has been going down as of late. I have tried watching FOX news and it almost seems like watching a college class doing the news, really look like a bunch of amatures.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#23 Nov 20, 2008
I live in the middle of the buffalo farm in Fremont. I wonder if there is a connection. They make/sell buffalo meat, milk, mozz cheese and they have only been up and running for a short time. I will have to investigate....
wingnut

Saint Joseph, MI

#24 Nov 20, 2008
Rich wrote:
Leave them alone when they get ready they will tell you whats up, until then keep the news people out.
I couldn't agree more.
alrighty then

Byron Center, MI

#25 Nov 20, 2008
Perhaps an 'organic' cheese/milk factory?

My question are these:
-Will the milk come from a factory farm or will it come from local farmers in the great lakes area?
-Will we see a reduction in the price of our milk in Grand Rapids?
HWB

Allegan, MI

#26 Nov 20, 2008
This new website sucks....slow...not as easy to follow...put something better together...as for people here in Michigan...be thankful instead of complaining. When people first settled this country they didn't ask if they could have a cushy factory job, have two gas guzzling vehicles and eat themselves to 300 pounds......they were just happy to be free.....they didn't mind working hard for very little....i sometimes think people in today's society forget this. Be thankful to be free...and alive.....stop complaining about not getting a free check.
Farm Girl

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Nov 20, 2008
You mention Timothy denDulk in this article and you also say that you haven't been able to figure out much with this buying of the Delphi plant. Wasn't he once called "the mystery man" in an article a year or two ago? Obviously whatever him and/or Arie deJong are doing "mysteriously" it's working! So maybe we should just let it happen and stop "nosing" around for more information. If they want us to know, they will tell us!:)
Farm Girl

Grand Rapids, MI

#28 Nov 20, 2008
pheileenluv wrote:
I live in the middle of the buffalo farm in Fremont. I wonder if there is a connection. They make/sell buffalo meat, milk, mozz cheese and they have only been up and running for a short time. I will have to investigate....
There is no connection...
Joe

Thornhill, Canada

#29 Nov 20, 2008
Is there anyone knows the process of milk plant from raw milk all the way to packing?
Joe

Thornhill, Canada

#30 Nov 20, 2008
I recently bought a milk (those 3 pouches in one bag in Canada) and my wife found a dead rat in the pouch, and all family drank that milk contaminated with that dead rat.
Joe

Thornhill, Canada

#31 Nov 20, 2008
Some said after the pasturing in the milk plan before packing all the virus, germs and parasites would have been completely killed.

Anyone knows the milk production process here in Canada who could answer this question?
Kelli

Whitehall, MI

#32 Nov 20, 2008
Joe wrote:
I recently bought a milk (those 3 pouches in one bag in Canada) and my wife found a dead rat in the pouch, and all family drank that milk contaminated with that dead rat.
Well, you should have brought the milk up to a boil an added corn starch for thicking tossed in some clams with cubed potatoes an had some clam soup with rat.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#33 Nov 20, 2008
Farm Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no connection...
HOW DO YOU KNOW? PLEASE SHARE!
Buck

Lakeland, FL

#34 Nov 21, 2008
I dont know if I would be drinking anything that was produced in that plant. All the cutting fluids, stoddard solvents and chemicals that were in there, you would have to really do a top to bottom clean up. People should also require a ground contaimination test done.
stephen disbennett

Grand Haven, MI

#35 Nov 21, 2008
wingnut wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, although the quality of woods reporting has been going down as of late. I have tried watching FOX news and it almost seems like watching a college class doing the news, really look like a bunch of amatures.
you got that right!!but,maybe they will get better? at least fox doesnt broadcast commercials in spanish like wood tv...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Thu Kimberly Hayward 149
News Humane Society says kitten's ears intentionally... (Dec '07) Apr 30 Go Blue Forever 181
News 'Tiny house' movement wins followers and detrac... Mar '15 Dikate 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coopersville, MI (Jan '11) Mar '15 MVanderwall 2
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
News Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
shareing my wife with others (Aug '14) Aug '14 dale sandra 1
More from around the web

Ravenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]