Thomas Legare

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

If you would like to comment on Johns Island, please do.
HC Metts

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2007

I miss Johns Island so , so much. Please feel free to email me if you know me from school. I graduated in 1974.I miss everyone so much. I visited SC this past summer and stayed on Folly beach for a week . I didn't have time to visit much , my daughter was getting married. Anyway, would love to hear from you..hmetts3@aol.com. Thanks, HC Metts
Terry Taylor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2007

Hello to everyone from Johns Is. I am here in Shelby, N.C. I will be on the Is. this summer for a month. I will see you when I get there.
Jodis Barry Butler

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Hello To All of Johns Island SC

I am stationed here in Iraq and thought I would say hello....
I grew up on Johns Island attending St Johns High School. I used to live on Hobson Drive.

Although I have not been there in years, I often think of it often as well as the people I used to know...

Should anyone remember me, please shoot me an email to jodis.butler@us.army.mil or send letter to:

SSG Jodis Butler
Iraq
APO AE 09391
Jodis Barry Butler

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

My brothers and sister's names were:
James Butler(Jimmy)(Deceased)
Chris Butler
David Butler
Marion Butler
Gary Butler
Paula Butler
Jodis Barry Butler

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Thomas Legare wrote:
If you would like to comment on Johns Island, please do.
Thanks Mr. Lagare for allowing me to post
Thomas Legare

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

Jodis Barry Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mr. Lagare for allowing me to post
Hey glad to hear from you and I'm happy to see your'e interested in Johns Island. We'll try to keep you posted in what's going on. Stay safe. Thomas Legare
Jackie

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2007

Thank you for your service sir.
Jodis

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

Hello To All of Johns Island SC
I am stationed here in Iraq and thought I would say hello....
I grew up on Johns Island attending St Johns High School. I used to live on Hobson Drive.
Although I have not been there in years, I often think of it often as well as the people I used to know...
Should anyone remember me, please shoot me an email to jodis.butler@us.army.mil or send letter to:
SSG Jodis Butler
Iraq
APO AE 09391
Okay- New Orders means New Address

SSG Jodis Butler
A Company 1-178 Infantry
APO AE 09375
Jodis

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2008

It's great to be back from Iraq and in the USA!
Stationed at Camp Shelby as an instructor.
HooAh!
Johnny

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

I was born in Charleston (1958) and moved away in 1964. We moved back in 1974 and bought a house on John's Island (River Rd.), although I went to St. Andrews High. My buddy who lived 2 doors down was Wayne Butler. There was an old abandoned house that if I remember correctly belonged to his family. When my parents and me and my twin brother moved to Florida in 1976, my Sister bought the house. She passed away in 1990 and left the house to my Nephew. He recently demo'd the old house and built a new 2-story house on the same property. Glad to see the property stay in the family and really happy that he loves John's Island. I visit every chance I get and never miss the opportunity to drive the entire Island while I'm there. Had a lot of GREAT times growing up on John's Island!!!
Johnny

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

The old Limehouse bridge, Angel Oak, moonshine..... ahhhhhh those were the days :)
David Butler

Sidney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

HC Metts wrote:
I miss Johns Island so , so much. Please feel free to email me if you know me from school. I graduated in 1974.I miss everyone so much. I visited SC this past summer and stayed on Folly beach for a week . I didn't have time to visit much , my daughter was getting married. Anyway, would love to hear from you..hmetts3@aol.com. Thanks, HC Metts
Hey i think we knew each other way back when,my name ,well u see what it is if you reconize give me a buzz >email = corinna45@charter.net
David Butler

Sidney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

My brothers and sister's names were:
James Butler(Jimmy)(Deceased)
Chris Butler
David Butler
Marion Butler
Gary Butler
Paula Butler
Hey u its me your long lost brother David ,ive been looking for yrs for yall, write me back @ corinna45@charter.net
David Butler

Sidney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Jodis wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay- New Orders means New Address
SSG Jodis Butler
A Company 1-178 Infantry
APO AE 09375
What the hell u doing in the Army in Iraq please let me know
David Butler

Sidney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Johnny wrote:
The old Limehouse bridge, Angel Oak, moonshine..... ahhhhhh those were the days :)
Heck dont u know it
Jodis Butler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Hey David!
My God man! I have been searching for you for a hell of a long time!!!!
Tried to find you before I deployed overseas in 04 and 06. I even flew out to CO, in hopes of finding you!
Looks like I'll be going back in March 2010 to Afganistan. I would love to see you before I go! I'll pay for the ticket or fly to see you. Either way - Please lets make this happen!!!

I'm currently in MS as a Instructor until my new orders come in.
Please call me immediately-Collect if you need to!!!!
BUT CALL ME:)
David Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey u its me your long lost brother David ,ive been looking for yrs for yall, write me back @ corinna45@charter.net
Jodis Butler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

You are so right Johnny! Awsome times! I fished and netted many times Church Creek! Visited the Champs Club! Hey This wouldnt be part of the Walker Gang, would it?
David Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey i think we knew each other way back when,my name ,well u see what it is if you reconize give me a buzz >email = corinna45@charter.net
Jodis Butler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

oops Sorry David! Responding to Johnnny:)
Corinna

Sidney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Hi Jodis,
So happy to see you have responded!I am Davids Fiance.Weve been 2gether 13 years.We are currently living in North Platte Nebraska.David is at work so im responding to this so we dont lose you..lol..Please leave your phone number @ corinna45@charter.net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ravenel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ravenel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••