First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one concerned citizen

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2009
does anyone know dawn miller and what do they think of her?
Sadistik

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2009
shes retarded for marryin that fat cocksucke* calvin
Conehead

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Hey ur a f*ckin piece of shit state ur name u f*chin p*ssy *ss b*tch im gonna beat the living sh*t outta of u for dissin my hommies
Good guy

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2009
Hey if its who I think it is she is ok.
Sadistik

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2009
Conehead wrote:
Hey ur a f*ckin piece of shit state ur name u f*chin p*ssy *ss b*tch im gonna beat the living sh*t outta of u for dissin my hommies
u dnt scare me william lol.....and btw its f*ckin retard
Hog Fan

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2009
The hogs play in little rock sept 5--- Go Hogs!!!
big country

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2009
who ever doesn't like the fact that i married dawn can sux my d*ck
tiny

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2009
dude leave married couples the f*ck alone if they cared what you think they would of asked
Matlock

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2009
leave it alone
anyone

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 23, 2009
one concerned citizen wrote:
does anyone know dawn miller and what do they think of her?
She is an okay girl as long as she does not become a slut like her mother. She was supposed to have gotten pregnant while she was sleeping. Yeah right.

Since: Aug 09

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Oct 23, 2009
anyone wrote:
<quoted text>She is an okay girl as long as she does not become a slut like her mother. She was supposed to have gotten pregnant while she was sleeping. Yeah right.
u kno wat!!!! u need to leave dawn and her mom alone!!! there both rlly nice ppl!!!!

“Dying slowly”

Since: Sep 09

Newport

#12 Oct 27, 2009
wtf leave mein frundins alone or face the wraith of my f_ckin fist u srry sack's of $hit all u people ever want to do is start $hit with people to get a laugh well its not funny and its really starting to pi$$ me off and sadistik if u think so so f_ckin big and bad then f_ckin jump b_tch ill f_ckin stomp ur @$$ in the ground

Enterprise, AL

#13 Oct 27, 2009
Conehead wrote:
wtf leave mein frundins alone or face the wraith of my f_ckin fist u srry sack's of $hit all u people ever want to do is start $hit with people to get a laugh well its not funny and its really starting to pi$$ me off and sadistik if u think so so f_ckin big and bad then f_ckin jump b_tch ill f_ckin stomp ur @$$ in the ground
WOW I so want to act on the threats... I wish somebody would talk to me like this...

(proud supporter of Brad Pitt)

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2009
just a bunch of lil knuckle heads everyone talkin their crap to eachother n hidin behind their lil names come on grow up if ur gonna talk like big boys balls up n act it take care of business

“Avatar”

Since: Oct 09

This one

#15 Oct 28, 2009
guest wrote:
just a bunch of lil knuckle heads everyone talkin their crap to eachother n hidin behind their lil names come on grow up if ur gonna talk like big boys balls up n act it take care of business
YEAH!

(proud supporter of Brad Pitt)

“Dying slowly”

Since: Sep 09

Newport

#16 Oct 30, 2009
looky here im not hiding behind some screen name my name is conehead and ive alreadfy posted where i am most of the time so if u want to act big come on down and get ur just deserts

“Avatar”

This one

#17 Oct 30, 2009
Conehead wrote:
looky here im not hiding behind some screen name my name is conehead and ive alreadfy posted where i am most of the time so if u want to act big come on down and get ur just deserts
GAY!
gay

Lumberton, TX

#18 Oct 30, 2009
yea i agree he is pretty gay. damn what was his parents thinkin naming their not no precious child conehead, its just hiddious. bet u caught alot of hell grouwin up didnt ya sport.

“Avatar”

This one

#19 Oct 31, 2009
gay wrote:
yea i agree he is pretty gay. damn what was his parents thinkin naming their not no precious child conehead, its just hiddious. bet u caught alot of hell grouwin up didnt ya sport.
Crys! yeah u know he did...

Since: Aug 09

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Oct 31, 2009
gay wrote:
u dnt f**king kno him!! so y dnt u just leave him the hell alone!!!!!!!!! and get a life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No carnival??? 13 hr Don J 7
Name of restaurant before kfc and taco bell 15 hr Guest 1
Residence Next To Biggers Restaurant Tue BlackDog77 7
highland school district Mon bob 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 2 marvindo 30,929
why teen girls are sucking there thumbs in school (Jan '09) Aug 1 The New 25
swimming Jul 30 new to area 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravenden Mortgages