First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meeeeee

Bolivia, NC

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Anyone know what jason has been up to these days?
Mething

Frisco, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Still the same. Hasn't changed a bit
meeeee

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2011
So is that good or bad because the jason I remember was like a big soft teddy bear I just wanted to squeeze!! ;)))
JeWele

Frisco, TX

#4 Feb 8, 2011
Ohh gosh. He iS 100 percent honest hard working, church kinda guy. There needs to be more loving individuals.
meeeee

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Oh good. I was worried he had got sucked in to the druggie crowd or something.
Not me

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2011
U should try stand up comedy. : )
what

Melbourne, AR

#7 Feb 28, 2011
not him!!!!!
ha ha

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 1, 2011
yes jason got sucked into the drugs real bad and lost every thing he had , he still has a gd heart from when he was in school but he did get caught up which is sad
Gragmar

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Mar 1, 2011
JeWele wrote:
Ohh gosh. He iS 100 percent honest hard working, church kinda guy. There needs to be more loving individuals.
you Ravenden folks just amuse me honest?hardworking? you failed to mention doper...drinker, but he doesnt have to worry,He's in with the 900 club, they won't bother him....
Robin Hood

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Mar 1, 2011
JeWele wrote:
You Ravenden folks amuse me honest, hardworking? Really?A doper for sure...
Court

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 1, 2011
Robin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
You Ravenden folks amuse me honest, hardworking? Really?A doper for sure...
I detect a bit of sarcasm. At least that's the way I took it.
jealous people

Melbourne, AR

#12 Mar 4, 2011
Has he stoled anything from you, talked bad to you, go a round making comments about you , if not than keep your nose to yourself and clean your own plate!
Renea

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2011
jealous people wrote:
Has he stoled anything from you, talked bad to you, go a round making comments about you , if not than keep your nose to yourself and clean your own plate!
Jealous???? Please. Ur so funny. Just stop it.
jealous people

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Mar 5, 2011
Who cares what he is doing if anything because all I hear is a bunch of old rumors,so this people must be jealous of his life they wanted be talk about him if they wasn't!
Renea

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2011
I don't have any desire to be a druggie or a thief. Not jealous. Sorry
people

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Mar 5, 2011
No u probably don't want to be a druggie or a thief, who does, but u do want to talk about people that u know nothing about, so u are no better than the rest of us honey, if u haven't seen him do drugs don't throw stones, and if u have then u better be shutting up because u are a two-face -------! just saying
Renea

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2011
So if I have seen him do drugs I better be shutting up?
Why? Oh yea. It must still be a big secret. News flash. Everybody knows.

I'm done. C ya
people

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Mar 6, 2011
news flash, you idot it takes one to know one, so u are a liar too, or u just like to hid in the closet and talk about people that you are around, because if he does drugs u do to or u wanted know for sure he does!
mmm

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Mar 12, 2011
Any body who gets caught up in the world of drugs needs prayer. It's a rough way to go. He has a beautiful baby girl he can't even see because of those nasty drugs. Pray for him if you are a decent person. He needs it.

Ash Flat, AR

#21 Sep 6, 2011
you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silence * crickets * 31 min El Kabong 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Johnie James 42,918
Ann Ladd's Puppies (Nov '13) Thu rick gibson 33
Hot R/R guy in Imboden Thu Whoknew 2
Guy in Red Jimmy Thu Guest 1
Appliance Repair Apr 18 broken fridg 3
Girl at McDonalds Apr 10 Back next weekend 2

Ravenden Jobs

Personal Finance

Ravenden Mortgages