East 1st Street
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerned

Warsaw, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I hate this street there are nothing but dope heads and theives down here for the most part. I had no knowledge of this and was lied to when i moved here. The prior owner said it used to be a bad place but it isnt now. THATS BULL. Not everyone on the street is bad but the few that are left like myself and a few others are looking to sell and get the hell out of here. If you have anything of value you have to leave it inside. I literally had to bring my weedeater in to keep it from getting stolen. I dont do any type of drug. But even i can see whats going on down here. The drug traffic is awful. I hate to even tell people my address! The police are down here all the time and yes i think they are doing their best but i wished they would bring in a damn swat team and start raiding these houses and trailers down here.
norm

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
they caught one drug dealer on that street and she is in jail sold for years finally got caught.
concerned

Warsaw, VA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Well thank goodness, i dont judge them i understand people mess up but its not even safe for these kids around here to get out and play. I hope they catch many more.
Wow

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Farmer St isn't much better!
red

Tazewell, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
I am sure good people live there too
concerned

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Yes there are a few good people. But the bad thing is that down here you dont know who is and who is not. I have met a few that act like they live at the foot of the cross an9d then find out they are dealing right out of there home. Its disgusting especially when they have a kid there.
ya know

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Farmer St.? All goes on there is all that noisy as@ traffic and that small brick building with apartments!
lmao

Cedar Bluff, VA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
get out tha hood before it's too late, that or mind your own business, i doubt you even really know what's going on unless you are involved yourself, you watch too much tv and spy out your window too much, it's 2013, lock your shit up from now on, this is not Mayberry, although Barney Fife is still is power, fn busybodies!
Wow

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Really, unfortunately there are strange people who walk up and down Farmer St all hours of the night. The cops are on this road all the time for fights and who knows what else. Things are stolen and vandalized. I have seen people even in my mailbox. Oh and let's not forget the strange man that just opened my door and started in. Farmer St may not be as bad as some places but it definitely has it's happenings for sure!!!!
know for sure

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Jan 20, 2013
I lived there 20 years ago it's been a rough spot long time now.same family of dopers. Just different last names.
farmer street

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Jan 20, 2013
i live on farmer street for 8years now the only thing i seen was bunch of wrecks that it and i have seen strange people walking late at night a couple of times there was one was walking he or she had a long black coat on and face painted white it was scarey me and my husband hurry in the house and got out gun out and slept with it in our room. but i really like farmer street there some nice people but there are some nosey one to.
Wow

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Don't get me wrong I love my home. When we first moved in here back in 06 it was great. But, in the past about 3 years or so it has gotten crazy. Kids vandalizing property, people coming on our property and trying to come in our home, our son's bike was stolen, people have taken things out of our building, and I've seen drug deals happening in our driveway. One of the weirdest things was a guy hiding in the bushes across the road at night. Just strange stuff :/
concerned

Lakeland, FL

#13 Jan 20, 2013
To lmao it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here on east first. And watch to much tv? hell lmao i dont have to watch cops i can sit on my damn porch once a week and see the same thing. And further more i live here so dont tell me to mind my own business.
concerned

Lakeland, FL

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Wow i understand completely how you feel. We get out and work our tales off only to have it stolen or vandalized. Maybe if they got out and worked they wouldnt have time to go around stealing and vandalizing.
Wow

Newport News, VA

#15 Jan 20, 2013
That's exactly right! My thing is too about minding my own business, if you stay off my property and don't bring whatever you're into at my front door I wouldn't make a fuss. But, people just can't keep their sticky fingers, drama, and substance abuse to themselves! I definitely feel your frustration "concerned"!
ohmy

Port Republic, VA

#16 Jan 21, 2013
aint this street located somewhere near eagle trailer park. maybe you could send them over to the court hear tale that if you got a pill you can trade it for pu**ie up there. or start a hood watch no pun intended I mean hood watch. or tell the RPD they stay down around doran a lot just sitting and watching traffic maybe no one has complained to them about this if they don't know they can't help. go to the town concil meeting and tell donnie or the town manager or the mayor lots you can do rather than being on here complaning to people like me that have nothing better to do than give you silly advice so in other word get off the porch and put a foot in their a**es and they will get the message why depend on someone else to put a stop to them lot can be done if you would just do it.
Wow

Newport News, VA

#17 Jan 21, 2013
If I told you the number of times I've called the police here you wouldn't believe me!
Wow

Newport News, VA

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Oh and to me it's unbelievable that people would even begin to have an attitude about the people who have said something about the things going on around their OWN home. Yes I'm on Topix but so are you fussing also!! There is only so much that somebody can do before your actions turn illegal. Then you are no better than the ones terrorizing the community! I don't poke my nose in anyone's business unless you bring you business to my home. If the criminals have a problem with us seeing what they do and saying something about it then maybe THEY should keep it behind closed doors or up an alley where they belong! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE SPEAKING ABOUT THE CRIME AROUND THEIR HOME THEN IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION!!!!!
Jajaja

Cedar Bluff, VA

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
Oh and to me it's unbelievable that people would even begin to have an attitude about the people who have said something about the things going on around their OWN home. Yes I'm on Topix but so are you fussing also!! There is only so much that somebody can do before your actions turn illegal. Then you are no better than the ones terrorizing the community! I don't poke my nose in anyone's business unless you bring you business to my home. If the criminals have a problem with us seeing what they do and saying something about it then maybe THEY should keep it behind closed doors or up an alley where they belong! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE SPEAKING ABOUT THE CRIME AROUND THEIR HOME THEN IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION!!!!!
...seriously? Terrorist running around our community now? Please, lay off the TV, and especially FOX news!
Wow

Newport News, VA

#20 Jan 21, 2013
The definition of terrorize and terrorist is definitely not the same!

Main Entry: ter·ror·ize
Pronunciation:\ˈter- ər-ˌ&#29 9;z\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): ter·ror·ized; ter·ror·iz·ing
Date: 1823
1 : to fill with terror or anxiety : scare
2 : to coerce by threat or violence
— ter·ror·i·za·tion \ˌter-ər- ə-ˈz&#25 7;-shən\ noun

terrorist - a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities

So, as you see I do believe I'm not the one who has watched to much TV. Maybe you should read a comment twice, be sure of the your facts, and definitely the definition of a word before use that word as the focus of your comment!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddle house 2 hr Disgusted 1
Handle with care. 3 hr Sad 2
Johnny smith silver spur 3 hr Curious 1
Is clayton Casey what 4 hr Who care 3
How did he get out 5 hr Blaaaah 4
Stephen Scott Pruitt (May '16) 5 hr Sandy 114
Gossip Girl 7 hr Gossip Girl 1

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance