New world tattoo and piercing
ashlee

Johnson City, TN

#62 Aug 4, 2009
Yeah I have had a few friends go there and the new tattoo artist George does great work Im going in a few weeks and get him to do a tat on me!
yes

Nicholasville, KY

#64 Dec 17, 2009
Go to george
Manbearpig

Grundy, VA

#65 Mar 4, 2010
I SAY GO TO URANUS! NO JEWS! NO BERNERD! AND ALL THE CAKE YOU COULD POSSIBLE EVER WANT!!! SHHH! I SAY "Don't go to New World!" Why? Wellz it all started when Bernerd started raping flying pigs in Alcatraz. His name is Tammy. WHERE DID LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD GO? Give Bernerd a full cavity search and I'm sure you'll find her! Don't get me started on the tourtise and the rabbit. Don't trust pedafiles! TRUST OBAMA MAN! CONSPIRACY! PURPLE FLYING RATS! Oh, and uhmm, get some tattooes they make you sexii trip!
manbearpig

Oakwood, VA

#66 Mar 4, 2010
i was just kidding i didn't meen a word of this my bad goto new world they are the best just got a new tattoo there and it was awesome sorry new world for writing crazy stuff. must have been drunk2248
manbearpig

Oakwood, VA

#67 Mar 4, 2010
be there in a few weeks to get another tattoo thanks
yes

Oakwood, VA

#68 Mar 4, 2010
new world does good tattoos also either person would be good new world has new artist and he is really good
Manbearpig

Grundy, VA

#69 Mar 10, 2010
I didnt say any of that shit but the first , they suck... stop acting like me....
jewjewpig

Grundy, VA

#70 Mar 10, 2010
I dont go to tim, call the health department and ask about him and the old tattoo shop in richlands.......that used to be by the motel.....
matt

Oakwood, VA

#71 Mar 11, 2010
jewjewpig wrote:
I dont go to tim, call the health department and ask about him and the old tattoo shop in richlands.......that used to be by the motel.....
why what happend?

“BEEP!”

Since: Jun 10

Baltimore, Md

#72 Jun 17, 2010
Hai Jeff. /laugh. fairy. /rofl.
RYAN

Duarte, CA

#73 Jan 14, 2011
tattoo girl wrote:
U ALL NEED TO GO THERE AND GET WORK DONE. ALL THE OLD WORKERS WERE FIRED AND THEY HAVE A NEW OUT OF STATE ARTIST THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! PLACE IS CLEAN AND STERILE AND THE BEST PRICES AROUND AS WELL AS WORK!!!!
NEW WORLD TATTOO RULES!!!!!!! RUSTY IS BEAST MODE!!!
LADYBUG93

Greenville, SC

#74 Feb 27, 2011
idk about all of these druggie people, but i went there a few weeks back and got my ladybug tattoo and this new guy Marcus did a really good job on my tat!!!! i would recomend him to anyone!!! there really nice people!!!! and there very steril and clean too. i had to watch them throw away my needle they used on me in the waste and when they opened it too!!!! I would so go there again!!!!!!!
Brother

Cedar Bluff, VA

#75 Mar 24, 2011
this is all wrong i got my toung peirced ther and it wasnt clean at all i mean it look like a damn pig sti
your dumb

Oakwood, VA

#76 Mar 31, 2011
then why didnt you leave if you felt that way, if you didnt like what u saw u should not have got it done, duhhh
haha

United States

#77 Jun 8, 2011
tattoo girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u, my hubby George is the best tattoo artist around here
George is a joke he fudged up my tattoo and his wife messed so many peircings like my sisters Monroe. They have Marcus know he is the best!!
Trash Talk

Keen Mountain, VA

#78 Nov 6, 2011
Place still sucks. Worst ink I have ever seen.
melissa

United States

#79 Dec 17, 2011
Trash Talk wrote:
Place still sucks. Worst ink I have ever seen.
fine if you don't like it don't go. U problemly just wanted it to for free. Ink is fine I love the work.great
im inked

Washington, DC

#80 Oct 6, 2012
I just went last month and got a tat on my foot by Marcus. He done a really good job on it. I went back a few nights ago and got another one by Marcus. I'm pleased.
meow

Cowpens, SC

#81 May 29, 2013
I got my belly button pierced at new world in December and its now may and it's hurt so bad, I've took really good care of it like I was told but I had to take it out for good because they pierced it too deep and will not heal completely. Also they did a tattoo on my cousin and razor burnt the heck out of him as they shaved his arm and the tattoo itself looks like crap. This place is terrible.
Hazel

Aurora, Canada

#83 Aug 23, 2013
I went here last week. Aug 16 the shop was closed? Doing renovations? I don't know. If anyone knows please I need your help because I need to get a re-touch I got a tattoo about 2 months and the whole store is empty with people doing construction.:((

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are they 1 hr Nymph 3
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 2 hr dominicanrepublic... 119
russell county cops (Nov '09) 3 hr Fed up 55
any new news on troy stanford murder? (Feb '13) 5 hr Suspicious 23
He thinks he is a cop 10 hr Eternal truth 59
RUSSIA and TRUMP 15 hr Stalin 37
Richard Arnold Hicks 16 hr Kristy 4

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raven Mortgages