Charlie Mullens

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I was in his car lot office the other day and the DEA came in with indictments. I heard them say they would keep working with him , as long as he kept helping them out .
Happy

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Who exactly are you talking about???
unknown

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

If that is true it should come as no surprise. Dude has been on dope for years & even in this sh*t town it's hard to go that long w/out getting caught...unless of course you're working w/the five ohhhhh & it sounds like he is. Long as he's got Daddy's $$$$ he will stay out of jail.
None

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Charlie doesn't have Daddy's money. None of them have any money except for Maryann Strong, who has done well for herself. The rest of the family, Daddy included, are nothing but f*cking druggies!!! The DEA went to Charlie bc they know he will snitch on those that he gets his dope from and there are A LOT of them, to keep his ass out of trouble
unknown

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

You're so right. Maryann is a beautiful, wonderful lady who doesn't deserve to have to deal w/any of this mess.
Charlie

Pounding Mill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

i am a big man and can take care of myself please stop the stupid shit i dont deal drugs i run a car lot business. I Guess you have nothing better to do but sit around and talk stuff that is not true .
MY opinion

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Personally, I think you are a low life piece of trash, yes a drug user, a drug dealer, a dirty want to be car salesman whom sales defective vehicles, as well as ones without inspections stickers to get them off your lot only to go wrongly reposess them from honest people who have to deal with you and your family doing them dirty not to mention the problems with the ones you cannot get titles for. Everyone in Richlands and around the area knows exactly about Little Man Auto. Basically, you need to go back to your little trailer, learn some grammar because obviously in college you learned nothing, since the comment above is clearly poorly written especially being typed by a so called, professional. But good luck, what your doing hasn't got you far, and isn't going to get you much further. Just my opinion, and yes opinion are like assholes and I well aware everyone has one. Just basically to sum it up the business is a sham!
kharma

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Charlie wrote:
i am a big man and can take care of myself please stop the stupid shit i dont deal drugs i run a car lot business. I Guess you have nothing better to do but sit around and talk stuff that is not true .
I really hope this isn't really "Charlie" that made this comment. I don't even know the man but this is definitely not the way a business man should handle bad comments on TOPIX.
funny

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Yes Charlie you are a piece of trash.your not a businesses man your a joke you can't hold your head up and your eyes open long enough to attempt to run a business. I think the post from"my opinion" summed it up perfectly.so stop mixing xanax with suboxone and whatever else your using sober up and stop snitching
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Charlie? Charles.. I can't believe this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raven Discussions

Search the Raven Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 38 min calm down 138
Does anyone know Angel Hampton (Dec '09) 1 hr sweet child of mine 61
Jesica Hunnells kids (mike deels facebok post) 1 hr lol 7
possible slut? 2 hr Anonymous 2
chelsea steffey/whitt (Apr '11) 2 hr Anonymous 5
chelsea harrison (Jan '11) 2 hr Anonymous 2
Clarence Barton and Kendra Deel (Feb '13) 2 hr Anonymous 35
•••
•••