Posted in the Raven Forum

The Horseman

Brownsburg, VA

#1 Nov 30, 2009
Leave what you think good or bad
neighbor

AOL

#2 Nov 30, 2009
He has always been nothing but nice to me. Best man to take your horse to and I know many that would agree with me.
well

Brownsburg, VA

#3 Nov 30, 2009
I agree he is always nice but i have also see a nosiey holyier than thou side of him. and god forbid if you owe him money. but youo have to watch him because he will be nice to your face then stab you in the back
I prefer to be nameless

Pickens, SC

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Jimmy Horn may be a good horseman, but he is also a pervert! He has exposed himself to my family members, we caught him peeping through our windows and he knows it is the truth too. Better watch your wives and daughters around him
rover

AOL

#5 Nov 6, 2010
I prefer to be nameless wrote:
Jimmy Horn may be a good horseman, but he is also a pervert! He has exposed himself to my family members, we caught him peeping through our windows and he knows it is the truth too. Better watch your wives and daughters around him
I know that he is a flirt.
lol

Richlands, VA

#6 Jul 27, 2011
i hope he dies a slow painful death
cowgirl

Howey In The Hills, FL

#7 Mar 19, 2013
He's the only man who can ride a 20year old horse out of Hayside and by the time he gets it to honaker it's 4 years old! He's a crook and everyone is right about him being a pervert. Nobody should buy a horse off him because if you do you might as well bend over and take it up the butt because you will get shafted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carol white biggest snitch in richlands 21 min Farmer 6
Eternal Truth 22 min Eternal truth 53
Smile You Are Loved 2 hr Eternal truth 364
The Man. The Myth. The Legend? 6 hr Pablo 6
Short girl at Valero 10 hr Anonymous 6
Deer, tell me why? 11 hr Eternal truth 14
Co Parenting with a Narcissist 12 hr Eternal truth 10

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance