Big-Flirt--&-Trouble
Guess who

Roy, WA

#2 Feb 26, 2011
If it's who I think it is. He is a flirt,and more. U R right he was busted,and pulled time over drugs. He lived in a mobile home on the hill behind Valero. Teres a girl liveng in his place now.A relative of mine lived there for 2 months.He wouldn't do anything to fix the place up. Crestview # 4, is the location of the place. He even tried to keep a heater that belongs to her, after moving her things out into someone elses, Mobile Home.I don't know who's liveng there now. Anyway his name's Tommy.

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Guess who wrote:
If it's who I think it is. He is a flirt,and more. U R right he was busted,and pulled time over drugs. He lived in a mobile home on the hill behind Valero. Teres a girl liveng in his place now.A relative of mine lived there for 2 months.He wouldn't do anything to fix the place up. Crestview # 4, is the location of the place. He even tried to keep a heater that belongs to her, after moving her things out into someone elses, Mobile Home.I don't know who's liveng there now. Anyway his name's Tommy.
Do you know what the girls name is.I know someone who lives there. They told me these people are not working.they R also drug users,and have a lot of family near by.To cover their behinds.
wandering

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2011
Sounds to me like there might be a little fraud, or something going on there.If they don't work. How do they pay their bills, and feed them selves. OR is that where the fraud comes in. OK I understand no.
Guess who

Roy, WA

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Guest wrote:
There's a Big Heavy set man that hangs out near Corner Mart,Tobacco Outlet,and Valero in Richlands. I've been told he has also been hanging around the Methadone Clinic, with a young girl also. He's been seen sitting in a Green Blazer or Exployer, and a tan car on Kentsridge. Where they tore down the brick house. He's also been seen picking up trash, in that area. He is a big flirt,and a BUM.I've also heard he has been in trouble over drugs. He might be wired.
If it's the Man I think U R Talking about. He has also been seen driving a light gray Van, yesterday. I glad someone has money. It's hard fou us to keep 1 on the road,
Worst Nightmare

Roy, WA

#6 Feb 27, 2011
wandering wrote:
Sounds to me like there might be a little fraud, or something going on there.If they don't work. How do they pay their bills, and feed them selves. OR is that where the fraud comes in. OK I understand no.
If you think there's Fraud going on. Report it don't let them go free. I think I know who you are taIking about. Some of them use to live in my uncles Mobile Home,on Reedy Rd. The big guy use to hang out there all the time. I have a few good contacts in Law Enforcement.I'll make some calls, and see what can be done. Since I know where they moved to. They owe my family money. Tell me something how does these people get by with liveng in Russell County,and ger F S Welfare or anything else,throuh Tazewell County. They stepped on the wrong family this time. I'm going to check around, and find out where this place is. and get more info. Before I do what I'm going to do. THANY YOU, VERY VERY MUCH.
Reporter

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2011
Guess who wrote:
Tell me something R U any kin to these people. I'm just wandering, because I think these people has relatives. Who live in the same area as they do. If it's the same people I think it is. I've been up there a lot. In fact a relative of mine rented a place from them before. There's several drug heads in that place. Some of them have either been locked up,or on probation over drugs. It's time these people get whats coming to them. Once & for all. I have got a few tricks up my sleve, and It's not my elbow either. I'm not going to say what.Just incase U R kin to them. No offence to U. I just don't want to let the cat out of the bag, and lit the word get back to anyone. Who's envolved in it, they all might,that's might be envolved. I don't know. Thank You & So Long for now.

Roy, WA

#8 Mar 5, 2011
Wander what happened to the big man that was taking the young girl to the Methadone Clinic. I've not seen him in the parking lot. I've noticed she's been riding in a red truck,a woman was driving. She has also been seen in white truck with a different man driving it. I think I've seen this man in this truck before,at the Flea Market in Doran. The man has been seen selling there. also drinking while setting there. I've heard he's on probation,I don't know it's hear say.You never know. The big man finaly got some sence, and stopped it. Now another man runs her around. Flirt, Flirt.
Guess who

Roy, WA

#9 Mar 5, 2011
Yes I know who U R Talking about, I've seen him several times. I set up there a lot myself. If it's the one U R talking about. I heard that him,and the man that sets up beside him live in the same park. He also drives a Burgandy Color Van, when he's not driving the white truck. I think that's his daughter U R talking about, that's with him at the Clinic. Watch out he has been loked up over drugs. more than likely on probation. There is a lot of relatives all around him. Infact he is surronded with them.
Guess who

Roy, WA

#10 Mar 5, 2011
Guess who wrote:
Yes I know who U R Talking about, I've seen him several times. I set up there a lot myself. If it's the one U R talking about. I heard that him,and the man that sets up beside him live in the same park. He also drives a Burgandy Color Van, when he's not driving the white truck. I think that's his daughter U R talking about, that's with him at the Clinic. Watch out he has been loked up over drugs. more than likely on probation. There is a lot of relatives all around him. Infact he is surronded with them.
..........Yes I know who U R Talking about, I've seen him several times. I set up there a lot myself. If it's the one U R talking about. I heard that him, and the man that sets up beside him, live in the same park. He also drives a Burgandy Color Van, when he's not driving the white truck. I think that's his daughter, U R talking about. That's with him at the Clinic. Watch out he has been locked up over drugs. more than likely on probation. There is a lot of relatives all around him. Infact he is surronded with them. They are the ones U don't want to get on the bad side of.
your worst nightmare

Roy, WA

#11 Mar 6, 2011
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text> ..........Yes I know who U R Talking about, I've seen him several times. I set up there a lot myself. If it's the one U R talking about. I heard that him, and the man that sets up beside him, live in the same park. He also drives a Burgandy Color Van, when he's not driving the white truck. I think that's his daughter, U R talking about. That's with him at the Clinic. Watch out he has been locked up over drugs. more than likely on probation. There is a lot of relatives all around him. Infact he is surronded with them. They are the ones U don't want to get on the bad side of.
Why don't U alll just mind your own buisness, and leave other people alone. You have a big a*s noes, and mouth. You will get, what's coming to U. Watch your back.I'll find out who U R, Then you all will wish U never started the sh*t.
worst nightmare

Roy, WA

#12 Mar 6, 2011
Looks like we reallly stepped on someones toes. I don't care what U have to say. U don't scare me with your foul mouth. If U R mad cause people R talking about things that shouldn't be going on in a house hold. Scratch ( scratch ) your mad place, and get GLAD. Can't U figure out a differen't. Name to put on your post. Instead of coping part of someone elses. Or has the drugs, and booze fried what brain U what little bit you do have.
jessica

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2011
yeah im one of the people yall are talkin about instead of hiding behind a nickname y dnt u say who u really are this is childish crap gettin on here and talkin about other people yeah we are not workin rite now but my husband worked at little river for ten years i worked at the hospital and also we both worked at american carpet till he lost his contract we make money by odd jobs and family helpin and our tax money makin it due no fraud ius goin on that is stupid or if u want y dnt u come and face me about it instead of hidin behind a computer i dnt care if u do kno coips call em let them come on up my house i have nuttin to hide and as far as the fat guy tom he is my uncle that took me to the clinic and my dad and my husbands mom so i want to kno who is sayin this and also i can c a cop on my own and gert u up on slander and false statments stay the hell out of my buisness u are someone that had to talk about someone else and u are prob the one doin all the stuff said above and prob on drugs if u cant say who u are i guess its true and to chicken too. but if u dnt i still can find out who u are.
Reporter

Roy, WA

#14 Mar 18, 2011
People,People,People,. U all know these people will get by wilt it. Since they have all them relatives living near by. Give it time to die down a little. Then get more,and more evidence. Then we will take them down to the ground. If U know what I mean. I've been up on the hill 4 or 5 times now. I talk to 1 lady almost every day, She has told me a lot. She hangs around Mc Donalds every morning. She has a eye open for me. Her & her neice or daughter lives on the hill,and can cee all of them. She said that this girl does have at least 5 different households of family living up there. U better be scare this girl sounds real mean. Im shakin in my shoes. FYI Im not the one who's breaking the law. So don't threaton me. I will,will get more info. I'm not scared of her family that lives near by, neither one even if it is 3, 4, 5, 6, even 10 of them.
gaygays

Richlands, VA

#15 Apr 12, 2011
well anyove dont like xomment and

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2011
ha i get a kick out of reading this stupid crap people has nuttin better to do with there lifes as i said in my above post say who u are!!!! Do you not have the damn guts say what u have to say to me to my face dont hide behind a damn computer my guess the people posting this crap is a bunch of people getting checks and the only thing wrong with u is laziness I kno every one up on this hill i lived here all my life so if you are talking to someone and have someone watching us up here i really dot give a damn because there is nuttin goin on we work we do odd jobs we mow i do house cleaning So if your not a damn chicken shit say who you are i will gladley meet you so you can say this shit to my face.... ME AND MY HUSBAND..... And we can take a drug test anytime and pass it I can gurantee that can u say the same oh and the person you are sayin u talk to that has a grandaughter or neice living with her you must know her really well dont you ha to not know if its her neice or not and there is only one person up here that would be and its her grandaughter and she keeps her and i will be goin and havin a talk with her and ask her about this stuff......Is there some reason you are afraid to say who you are? Or are you jus ashamed at the lies you are tellin? If you dont want to meet me and tell it to my face then i will give you my phone number and you can call me if your really pathetic enough to not meet us you want to get on here and talk shit a bunch of lies but u dnt want to say who u are and own up to it so what does that saY ABOUT YOU!!!! I WILL BE BACK ON HERE TO SEE IF YOU REPLY BUT I DOUBT YOU SAYIN WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT ON THE LAST MESSAGE I SENT BUT IF YOU DONT SAY WHO YOU ARE AND OWN UP TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THEN WE KNOW ITS JUST SOMEONE THAT HAS SUCH A PATHETIC LIFE THAT THEY HAVE NUTTIN TO DO BUT SIT ON THEIR ASS AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. Oh and if you are so worried about my family been all around me you meet me and they wont get involved because they know im capatbile of takin up for my own self.....And you want to talk about me flirting you are so stupid because every time i went to the clinic my husband was with me with tom thats my uncle....with the guy in white truck thats my dad.....GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO AND MAKE Assumptions
jessica

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Apr 30, 2011
We are still waiting for u to say who u are, i have done asked well this will make the third time is there some reason u dont want to say who u are because u know this is a bunch of lies and u make assumptions before u know the full details we want to know who u are at least i can get on here and say my damn name bc i have nuutin to be afraid of and like i said before nuttin illegal is goin on. So again we will be waiting to see if you are goin to say who you are and meet us face to face ever who you are we know you are nuttin but a low life piece of crap that loves to tell lies and try to start trouble because you have nuttin to better to do with your pathetic ass life!!!!~!~!
jessica

New Hope, VA

#18 May 1, 2011
and for u reporter..... if your not scared say who u are then and like i said we will meet u...
jessica

New Hope, VA

#19 May 1, 2011
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text> ..........Yes I know who U R Talking about, I've seen him several times. I set up there a lot myself. If it's the one U R talking about. I heard that him, and the man that sets up beside him, live in the same park. He also drives a Burgandy Color Van, when he's not driving the white truck. I think that's his daughter, U R talking about. That's with him at the Clinic. Watch out he has been locked up over drugs. more than likely on probation. There is a lot of relatives all around him. Infact he is surronded with them. They are the ones U don't want to get on the bad side of.
And yes that is my dad so what if he was locked up over drugs he made a damn mistake. But he learned from it, so u set up down there say who u are too and I will let him know and u can say this shit to his face...
jessica

New Hope, VA

#20 May 1, 2011
LOL good god get your damn facts straight for numbert one the big man is my uncle the woman in the red truck is my mother law i am on here replying to your stupid ass comments do you not have enough ass to get on here and reply back to me!!!And no i can gurantee you did not see my dad down on the flea market drinking he only does that at home in his house...So you better watch what the hell you say on here about ppl that u have no clue about....
Guest wrote:
Wander what happened to the big man that was taking the young girl to the Methadone Clinic. I've not seen him in the parking lot. I've noticed she's been riding in a red truck,a woman was driving. She has also been seen in white truck with a different man driving it. I think I've seen this man in this truck before,at the Flea Market in Doran. The man has been seen selling there. also drinking while setting there. I've heard he's on probation,I don't know it's hear say.You never know. The big man finaly got some sence, and stopped it. Now another man runs her around. Flirt, Flirt.
BLUEBUNNY

Port Republic, VA

#21 May 17, 2011
THIS IS MY FAMILY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.... JESSICA IS MY SISTER... AND YEAH MY DAD MADE ONE MISTAKE OF GOING TO JAIL... SO WHAT.. WE FORGAVE HIM AND TOOK HIM BACK!! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP RUINING OTHERS!!! I MEAN THIS IS CHILDISH CRAP... IT REALLY HURTS MY FEELINGS TO SEE ALL THIS CRAP ON HERE ABOUT MY FAMILY... I HAVEN'T EVEN GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL YET AND I PLAN ON HAVING A BRIGHT FUTURE BUT YET HERE YOU ARE PUTTING THIS STUFF IN MY HEAD... WELL YEAH SOME OF IT IS TRUE AND MOST OF IT ISN'T!!! I MEAN IT SEEMS LIKE IN RICHLANDS YOU CAN'T MAKE ONE MISTAKE WITHOUT SOMEONE PUTTING THEIR NOSE IN YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town 1 hr Fyi 2
does anyone know ciera blackwell? (Apr '11) 2 hr Ciera DYE 27
Smile You Are Loved 2 hr Tad 275
Delmer Spencer 2 hr Justsayin 1
Who is he 4 hr Becca 7
Long John Silvers 6 hr former kfc employee 12
Mel Houchins and Jeramy Farmer 16 hr Top dog 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raven Mortgages