Va state police scuba gear pounding m...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RickS

Tazewell, VA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
I wish they would help Mr. M out it would help me
olemrm

Tazewell, VA

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Watchem watchem come an get em five OOH
Fiveoh

Tazewell, VA

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Fiveoh should stop all those red trucks with farm use and look around.
lifino

Hickory, NC

#24 Mar 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
why are there state police divers a state police recovery S.U.V. about 15 police cars and the laziest good for nothin to scared to go to war taz. co. cheif deputy (mike shawver) on limestone dr. below pounding mill quick mart. i drove by and the scuba divers were in the water with 2 yellow balls (markers) and they have been raking grass and weeds on the sides of the road from one side to the other. my guess is they're looking for weapons but the police wont tell anyone they've had a smart ass comment to everyone thats asked you think seeing as how our tax dollars are paying for this excurtion.
Just because your tax dollars are paying for it doesn't mean they have to tell you what is going on. Whatever there reason for it I am sure you will find out sooner or later.
Fiveoh

Tazewell, VA

#25 Mar 2, 2013
Pull da red trucks over with farm use tags over bandy over green mtn rd to pm
Snitch

Tazewell, VA

#26 Mar 9, 2013
Who da snitches?
anyone

Richlands, VA

#27 Apr 28, 2013
Did anyone ever find out what this was all about? I'm still curious about exactly what was going on there as it didn't look like training to me...somebody said something about the PP thing & the guy has been arrested now & I just wondered if they found anything there that had to do with this case.
Rick

Tazewell, VA

#28 Apr 30, 2013
Ole neigbor Mr.M and Old man Ricky S.over in Bandy check em out FIve oH mAYBE Shocked what ya find if u take ya narc k-9
comfygirl

Richlands, VA

#29 May 1, 2013
Way to rat out your neighbors "Rick" keep up the good work.
TrickyRicky

Tazewell, VA

#30 May 6, 2013
HAHAHA talk about running scared. What ya gonna do when they come for you...Bad boys bad boys
comfygirl

Richlands, VA

#31 May 6, 2013
Maybe you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smile You Are Loved (Mar '16) 37 min 75 Scorpio 606
Working under the table 3 hr Sherry 17
Fuel Assistance (Dec '14) 8 hr Troll Hunter 17
brandon freakin castle (super town cop) (Oct '11) 9 hr Seven Six 37
Richlands football 20 hr Mr Lee 5
amanda gibson Fri hmmm 4
Little girls that want to start fights but dont... Thu Agree 6

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance