roache hater

Richlands, VA

#1 Jun 11, 2009
I was in k-mart the other day and there were roaches climbing all around the bags of chips, they were going in and out of the box of cookies also. Im so scared that im gonna bring them home now. I shook out everything out side 1st before I came in the house. Anyone else see any???
no name

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Jul 17, 2010
No
Lol

Pounding Mill, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Theres roaches in several fast food places too.=P Just think about how easy they are to spread and how many people go in and out of each place everyday. Theres no way to NOT ever be near one. If you bring one home, bomb, use bug spray. Suck it up, its a public place, and if they bombed A. They'd loose thousands of dollars the day they couldn't open, B. They'd be right back at the next person who walked in. C. Its an older place...its probably had them for ages, considering its in a mall. MILLIONS of hotels have bed bugs as well. These types of bugs are a fact of life as populations get higher in rural areas. Best you can do is to keep them out of your own home. There is no income level in which they do not habituate.
Besides, if they had them as bad as you say, as to where you saw ALOT, then more people would notice, so i personally think this is an exaggeration anyway.
HAHA

Grundy, VA

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Lol wrote:
Theres roaches in several fast food places too.=P Just think about how easy they are to spread and how many people go in and out of each place everyday. Theres no way to NOT ever be near one. If you bring one home, bomb, use bug spray. Suck it up, its a public place, and if they bombed A. They'd loose thousands of dollars the day they couldn't open, B. They'd be right back at the next person who walked in. C. Its an older place...its probably had them for ages, considering its in a mall. MILLIONS of hotels have bed bugs as well. These types of bugs are a fact of life as populations get higher in rural areas. Best you can do is to keep them out of your own home. There is no income level in which they do not habituate.
Besides, if they had them as bad as you say, as to where you saw ALOT, then more people would notice, so i personally think this is an exaggeration anyway.
i SEEN 3 THEY WERE ON THE BOX OF SODAS...
bigmomba27

Pounding Mill, VA

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Did you notify the manager when you saw this nasty scene?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Sword (Jul '14) 1 hr kenny 8
Angee Dupree 1 hr MiKayla 39
Jonathan Redmond (May '10) 1 hr Truly 38
smiling 4 hr Eternal Truth 40
Honaker Baseball 6 hr deal 6
kevin alley 6 hr got no it 3
who dont like coach hubbard (Feb '10) 10 hr Gus 52
More from around the web

Raven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE