someone

Oak Ridge, NC

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Hey guy,what is the first letter in your name.
Maybe

Honaker, VA

#22 Jan 25, 2013
To the guy that made this post, Does any of this sound familiar?? lol I think you are making alot of us ladies curious!!:)
Mee

Nashville, TN

#23 Jan 25, 2013
I think it's me.
someone

Matthews, NC

#24 Jan 27, 2013
Hello! Where did you go????
sunshyne

Rutherfordton, NC

#25 Jan 27, 2013
He musta got " lost!" in those "bright eyes" lol
someone

Knoxville, TN

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Hey guy you got us curious,where did you go?????
long lost

Lebanon, VA

#27 Feb 14, 2013
yes there is one that sounds rite i was going to let it remain mysterious but seems alot of ladies are interested in who it is but she nos who she is i think
Tell me

Shelbyville, TN

#28 Feb 14, 2013
Whats your birthdate month,is is October?
Maybe

Honaker, VA

#29 Feb 14, 2013
long lost wrote:
yes there is one that sounds rite i was going to let it remain mysterious but seems alot of ladies are interested in who it is but she nos who she is i think
Give us something else to go on, you're killing us, lol....what sounds right?
Tell me

Shelbyville, TN

#30 Feb 14, 2013
Answer this,were you born in October? Tell me put me out of my mysery!
long lost

Lebanon, VA

#31 Feb 14, 2013
i didnt no giving best wishes to a lost love would get so much reaction there seem to be a lot of hurt girls out there and i feel for ya i wish i could hug u all and tell ya it will be better but the truth is no one knowes but i will say this i get walked on by girls in all my relatonships but that dont me i try to hide my heart i cant love with half a heart its all or nothing so if u have been hurt just think there is a reason for everything relathionships have good and bad just cause someone may have hurt u dont mean the never loved u may have just made a bad decison
Maybe

Honaker, VA

#32 Feb 14, 2013
long lost wrote:
i didnt no giving best wishes to a lost love would get so much reaction there seem to be a lot of hurt girls out there and i feel for ya i wish i could hug u all and tell ya it will be better but the truth is no one knowes but i will say this i get walked on by girls in all my relatonships but that dont me i try to hide my heart i cant love with half a heart its all or nothing so if u have been hurt just think there is a reason for everything relathionships have good and bad just cause someone may have hurt u dont mean the never loved u may have just made a bad decison
You sound like a sweetheart! I agree in all that you said and in a relationship that I had, I was the one to make the mistake and the bad decision. Just one of those wrongs that I've always wanted to make right, I suppose. When I seen your post, it sparked my curiosity and thought just maybe, ya know! In any case, I'm sorry you got your heart broken and hope you find your peace!******hugs******
tell me

Hermitage, TN

#33 Feb 14, 2013
Good lord,where u born in October? Are you afraid the girl in question is really on here?
long lost

Lebanon, VA

#34 Feb 14, 2013
not october
tell me

Dunlap, TN

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Darn,ok thanks for answering
browneyes

Charlotte, NC

#36 Feb 15, 2013
long lost wrote:
i didnt no giving best wishes to a lost love would get so much reaction there seem to be a lot of hurt girls out there and i feel for ya i wish i could hug u all and tell ya it will be better but the truth is no one knowes but i will say this i get walked on by girls in all my relatonships but that dont me i try to hide my heart i cant love with half a heart its all or nothing so if u have been hurt just think there is a reason for everything relathionships have goood and bad just cause someone may have hurt u dont mean the never loved u may have just made a bad decison
omg its as if u no...i no ur not talking about me....but i had my heart broken many years ago even moved on...mistake...even thoughmy true love hurt me i couldnt get over it....i admire u 4 this...many hugs 2 u...hope it works 4 u
long lost

Lebanon, VA

#37 Feb 15, 2013
u no what they say what dosent kill u will surley leave a scar but everything in ur life molds u in to the person u are and as long as ur happy with that person u will be strong i know my past heartaches made me stronger even at the time i felt very weak the hurt does go away but the scar remains
long lost

Lebanon, VA

#38 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a sweetheart! I agree in all that you said and in a relationship that I had, I was the one to make the mistake and the bad decision. Just one of those wrongs that I've always wanted to make right, I suppose. When I seen your post, it sparked my curiosity and thought just maybe, ya know! In any case, I'm sorry you got your heart broken and hope you find your peace!******hugs******
it just maybe how u been
Maybe

Honaker, VA

#39 Feb 15, 2013
long lost wrote:
<quoted text> it just maybe how u been
:) How can we be sure it's me you are talking about?
long lost

Lebanon, VA

#40 Feb 15, 2013
we will figure something out it sounds the most like u the way u talk but thats the fun of the mystery huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God answer prays 1 hr Eternal truth 2
Anyone know Courtney Coxton from Honaker? (Feb '15) 2 hr Friend 6
girl in the white kia soul 9 hr justthatguy 1
Grants 11 hr NeedingJob 1
Lawyers that fk their clients 14 hr Wowzas 14
Kristy Stump / Marie Mitchell 15 hr Funny 15
Carolyn ward tyler!!! 16 hr Wolfman 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raven Mortgages