What is best bank in Richlands area?

What is best bank in Richlands area?

Posted in the Raven Forum

Fed Up With My Bank

Richlands, VA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I'm being very serious. Please give me pros & cons as far as fees, availability of funds, etc. Need to change banks. Fed up with Worst Sentinel.
Monette

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Fed Up With My Bank wrote:
I'm being very serious. Please give me pros & cons as far as fees, availability of funds, etc. Need to change banks. Fed up with Worst Sentinel.
. Staay away from Hells Fargo. You just think Sentinel is bad. Best rated one in my opinion is Tru Point
just me

Richlands, VA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I have been banking at Trupoint for over 12 years. Have never had a problem, they are very friendly, and professional.
same here

Lansdale, PA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I have been at trupoint for awhile now. They are very friendly. I don't have a compliant.
my opinion

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
I have been at First Sentinel for more than 15 years, my wife has an account as well. Neither of us have had any problems with them if you take control of your account and handle the account properly ANY bank will do just fine. There are no fees if you dont cause fees to incur. More advice: If you have to purchase your own checks ... Stop buying them from the bank you can get nicer ones online for more 75% off the cost the bank will charge you I have never paid over 12.00 for 2 books of checks EVER!
Lady Gaga

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Huge fan of New Peoples!
Have to agree

Port Republic, VA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
New People's Bank....
ilyjc4evr

Cumberland, VA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
I like true point or bb&t but i think wachovia(wells fargo now) would be a food choice becoz they are all over so if u was in a diggerent state and had a problem and needed to go to a bank there would be a wachovia(wells fargo) bank u can go to. See what I mean!:-)
Monette

Richlands, VA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
ilyjc4evr wrote:
I like true point or bb&t but i think wachovia(wells fargo now) would be a food choice becoz they are all over so if u was in a diggerent state and had a problem and needed to go to a bank there would be a wachovia(wells fargo) bank u can go to. See what I mean!:-)
Hells Fargo might be the bank for you! From your post you appear to be the type of person they would like as a customer. If you can't spell correctly and are not worried about content, you would be the type of customer who wouldn't look too close at your statements or which fees are incuring, just as long as there is a bank somewhere with a Hells Fargo logo that you would think of as a local bank. They my friend, are not local. More loco. Particularly Richlands branch. Not everybody in the branch, they just need a new branch manager that knows good business skills, how not to rip off clients (cutting off her nose to spite her face) and how to keep clients. Grundy National Bank - Clinch Valley offers free checks! No need to pay even $12.00 for them!
check this

Port Republic, VA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
It's true what one person said. If you choose to buy checks stop buying them from the banks and buy them online. I use

www.identitychecks.com

Dozens of styles to choose from. Or click on 'whats new' then click 'identity photo checks rotating series' where you can add up to 4 of your own personal photos. You'll have to decide if the additional cost is worth it.
dont forget about

Port Republic, VA

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Clinch valley Bank hands down....Great service!!!!
hard to forget

Richlands, VA

#12 Dec 11, 2012
dont forget about wrote:
Clinch valley Bank hands down....Great service!!!!
My spouse and I paid two months loan payments in advance so we could limit our trips into that bank, until we got it paid off. A smile or a friendly word isn't harmful. They should try it some time.
ilyjc4evr

Burnt Hills, NY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Monette wrote:
<quoted text>Hells Fargo might be the bank for you! From your post you appear to be the type of person they would like as a customer. If you can't spell correctly and are not worried about content, you would be the type of customer who wouldn't look too close at your statements or which fees are incuring, just as long as there is a bank somewhere with a Hells Fargo logo that you would think of as a local bank. They my friend, are not local. More loco. Particularly Richlands branch. Not everybody in the branch, they just need a new branch manager that knows good business skills, how not to rip off clients (cutting off her nose to spite her face) and how to keep clients. Grundy National Bank - Clinch Valley offers free checks! No need to pay even $12.00 for them!
i hit the wrong button no need to be a smart ass but like i said i like tru point but wells fargo is good if u travel alot because they r all over not just in one state or county like grundy national bank. and i did not comment on this post to argue or insult or be a smart ass i was just trying to help someone out and giving advise about a bank. so if u say anything else to me as a smart ass i will not reply back because im not childish enough to argue over the internet to someone i dont even know. Later have a good day man!
va person

Cedar Bluff, VA

#14 Dec 11, 2012
national bank at claypool hill is very good bank and nice people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FRAUD pastor Amy Lambert POS!!!!!! 2 hr Angel at night 12
Esteem Fitness 5 hr Ewww 7
Whatever this thing ET total nut case. 5 hr Eternal truth 92
Who drives a Dodge truck with BIGGIN on the tags? 5 hr The joker 7
Cedar Bluff Mayor Herron (Oct '16) 10 hr Ned 11
nick p 10 hr truth 1
Can someone suguest a hairdresser that DOES NOT... 13 hr Oh ok 7

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raven Mortgages