Dr. Mark Estepp
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ignorant leaders

Richlands, VA

#81 Mar 8, 2013
You can expect to have a successful college when the leadership gets rid of half of the programs, fires half the faculty and staff, forces the ones who know what to do into retirement, continues to spend reckless amounts of money, tries tor form partnerships with other companies that have already screwed certain towns(town of richlands to be specific), and continues to allow young and inexperienced boys recruit for enrollment. They have head in ass syndrome up there. Go talk to estepp and see if you can get through on conversation without him rudely continuing to text the whole time. He does not even pay attention.
James

Johnson City, TN

#82 May 14, 2014
Oh you just don't know. This guy is a closet dweller . He reaks of prejudice, injustice and is a low life. I have known him for 40+ years. Who didn't like you guys when they sent him to Richlands?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pastor amy lambert arrested in charlotte! 3 hr Angel at night 35
What GOD can for you 5 hr Viking 38
cat ordinance 13 hr David 16
Is there any 2bedrooms availible Fri For Rent 3
Rick barton Fri Rick Barton-Oac 5
Cedar Bluff Mayor Herron (Oct '16) Fri Dumbass 5
What happened too Marvin Fri Curious citizen 3

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance