anonymous

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
How stupid
I do not like Obama either but I haven't formed a hate group
God is God

Raven, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I'm glad God is God;would hate to think He would have the mindset of some of the haters,hating,they say,in His name!
what

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 13, 2013
it is impossible to be either repulican or democrat and be a christian.i think politics leave a stench in the nostrils of GOD!so come on self called christians show your true colors and spew some hate or gossip,i bet you feel so good about yourself on sunday morning,for your sake i hope the lord comes back on sunday morning any other time he would never know you were a christian
Forreal

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
OMG how funny, you people better wake up!
Observation

Raven, VA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Bet you're right,what!Come to think of it,how many elected officials,Dem,or Rep,are Bible-thumping Christians? Even the big name evangelists in the news,don't seem to have an aura of Godliness about them.They seem to always be having to smooth over off the wall remarks they make,that offends people! God's law will be enforced by God alone!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Christians Against Obama's Re-Election

How did that work out for you?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Feb 13, 2013
against=hate? i musta slept through that class.
Dan Hallen

Tazewell, VA

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Christians against Scott Pilgram.
preach

Richlands, VA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
the ignorance that goes on in todays churches is an abomination in the eyes of GOD.greasy grace license to sin whatever i wish you luck on that faithful day,better study for yourself like the bible says and not depend on some fancy dressed motivational speaker that doesnt care whether you go to heaven or not.he only cares that you throw that 50 in the plate so he can drive a new vehicle or buy/build a new house on GODS dime.i know im stepping on toes here but it burns in my heart that people are so gullible to think that GOD needs your money what a con.you people think GOD needs 10%,my bible says its all his anyway and be thankful he lets you use it while you are here.open your bible study for yourself,and remember JESUS despised the churches and did not go there every sunday and wednsday,not to mention it was the so called religious folk that killed him pretty much like they are doing today.
correct

Richlands, VA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
right on.these preachers was taught by there daddys to be a preacher.that way they dont really have to work or pay taxes.what a fukkin con.get a real job,you are the reason people lagh at the other good christians.back when i was young you never heard about thi. pastors worked in the day like the rest of us.the church business is doing good,every one of these men of god have new cadillaacs lincolns vettes and hummers,good luck finding a parking spot in hell.hahahaha,you thieves jesus would be mad if he ever did come to your church.
god is fake

North Tazewell, VA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
God isn't real, so all of you shut up.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#13 Feb 15, 2013
you saying god aint real? dont tell no muslim that. they won't just say off with your head as the Queen of Hearts said, they'll do it
What

Raven, VA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
do people think God is,a cosmic bellhop,ready to come running when you ring a bell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need teeth pulled 1 hr Good Dentist 3
Describe the people of Richlands in one word: 4 hr jeff gordon 6
Ghosts 8 hr spiritual truth 9
New Chatroom 9 hr Question 2
He is being grouchy 13 hr Just know it 4
Hokie Football 13 hr In the know 11
hottest girl ... 13 hr Wrong guess 5
Raven Dating
Find my Match

Raven Jobs