child sex offender
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
One

Cedar Bluff, VA

#21 Mar 17, 2013
there is also one living behind old kelsey building in that mobile home park in Richlands. I think it should be told, alot of people keep it quiet. I don't think it's right.
Beaware

Strawberry Plains, TN

#22 Mar 17, 2013
I think every sex offender should have to put a sign in a visable window to the public. Its a shame that your kids can't even get outside and play because you don't know who could be living next door or right down the road. I see on here that a few people don't think you should post this but why not who is it hurting, I thing it needs to be put out there for everybody to know. Whoever that don't like it or want it posted on here don't read it nobody is making you read it. I'll tell everybody that Mike McCoy is a SEX OFFENDER!!!!!!!
you are

Tazewell, VA

#23 Mar 17, 2013
ohmy wrote:
I agree a sex offender that has harmed a child does not deserve any thing however if the court systems has given and he/she has served their time then they still have somerights if they have reg. and are within the court rules as applies to them it don't matter what yu say people and it sounds aa if you'll been watching to much gun smoke on tv you can't do some of the things you'll are suggesting. they still do have some civil rights as per the constitution of the us. sorry folks thats just the way the system works like it or not. it don't matter what I think or you'll for that matter. do you know you can be charged for forceing your wife to have sex with you its still rape and you would be charged with it convited an would be a sex offender think about it.
If you are convicted of raping your wife and found guilty you are a sex offender...as should be.
ohmy

New Hope, VA

#24 Mar 17, 2013
seriously where did you learn to read at? reread the post I stated that men have been convicted for rape if they force their wifes to have sex against her will and would be a sex offender and that the offenders list should be read for the person you are talking about because it is not all ways a child that involved.

NOW READ THIS REAL SLOW SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID OR AM TRYING TO SAY.
Beaware

United States

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Really "OHMY" if you look the site will tell you if there considered dangerous or not and the law will tell you if you ask if there considered dangerous its because they used a weapon or it was a child. This man Mike McCoy raped a little girl that was 8 I know because I know the family. Also I think the guys girlfriend that lives with him is no better and then when she gets mad at him she gets and tells some of the nasty sht he talks its sickening he hasn't changed and its scary. She leaves him for a couple of days then goes rite back to him she says she loves him. How can you love something like that?
i know

Gaithersburg, MD

#26 Mar 18, 2013
i think that castration would stop alot of that dont you.no slap on the wrist dont lock him up and feed him for years,cut his little wanker off,problem solved.
concerned

Owings, MD

#27 Mar 18, 2013
What trailer park the one where ruby lamb lives?
ohmy

New Hope, VA

#28 Mar 19, 2013
beaware you are right if you look at the site it gives all the info so what got your back up about my post? all I stated is you don't have to had a child involved to be charged with sex crimes. whats so hard to understand about that. learn to read the post. no one on here is supporting a child molester or sex offender. I don't think you can legaly burn down t heir houses and run them out of town as they still have some not all civil right what is wrong with me saying that now no where did I say I supported a sex offender.

NOW READ THIS REAL SLOW SO YOU'LL CAN UNDERSTAND IT. AND SOME ONE DO A SPELL CHECK AND CORRECT GRAMMAR AND THEN REPOST FOR ME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cedar Bluff Town Manager 35 min Eternal truth 49
riverside new place to eat good or bad 47 min Won 26
How could I become more sexy 1 hr Why 8
Game room pool hall (drug deals) (Mar '17) 2 hr Dude 24
Jobs 3 hr Budweiser 3
Predict the score? GMEN 52 Tornado 7 4 hr Lance bass 19
Whos hottest woman in Honaker? (Feb '17) 4 hr Michelle Nash 99

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance