First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Be Aware

Duncan, SC

#1 Mar 13, 2013
If you have kids on farmer St.you need to keep a close eye on them child sex offender lives in trailor park on farmer St. He is Mike McCoy girl friend is Rhonda Johnson she works at claypool hill McDonald's. Both of them are worthless and no good.
ohmy

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
are they register on the sex offender list you can check it and then report them if you are starting a rumor they may have case agaist you so you better be sure of what you are stating as long as they are registered and the police know where they are I would t hink you could be in trouble. what say the others that read and post on topix.
hotrod

Baltimore, MD

#3 Mar 14, 2013
i think you could say whatever on this site and it would be hard to get a case in court
ohmy

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
hotrod that is true but if the person has done everything required law then a post like this will not help anyone. I am not upholding these people it works the same way as a convit they served their time and will forever be marked. no one needs to broadcast it on here. we as parent and grandparent need to check the sex offenders listing for our area and act accordingly. warn our childern.
yo dumbazz

Richmond, VA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
ohmy wrote:
hotrod that is true but if the person has done everything required law then a post like this will not help anyone. I am not upholding these people it works the same way as a convit they served their time and will forever be marked. no one needs to broadcast it on here. we as parent and grandparent need to check the sex offenders listing for our area and act accordingly. warn our childern.
What difference does it make if i go down the street and tell everyone i see and everyone i know there is a sex offender living on farmer streer and getting here on topix and telling it to them. The sex offendor list is PUBLIC INFORMATION, so dam straight there would be no case in court against the person who started this post. I've seen the awfulest crap ever on this website and never known of one single case against anybody, cops wont even fool with it cause they know its a waste of time. Why in the hell would you wanna come on here, looking like to me you know those sex offendors or like them if you wanna get on here trying to scare the person who started this post from saying that information on here. Hell its public information, they live right there where everyone can see them, etc, etc. What difference does it make, they did what they did and parents dam sure have the right to know about it even if they find out here. If they dont like it, its their fault for doing what they did to get on the sex offendor list and its just part of the punishment and something they just gotta learn to live with, enough said.
what

Baltimore, MD

#6 Mar 14, 2013
libel-written trash slander-spoken trash,both are extremely hard to prove and the da will not pursue because it is not a sure conviction,at least not in tazewell county.if you say something bad about someone that is not true the person must prove that it harmed them either emotionally or financially,and that is hard to do.just saying it is not a crime we still do have that right,you are not supposed to talk bad about anyone,but if you do the only thing they can really do personally is whoop that ass.a business is diferent,but a person is open for anything true or not,little easier to prove a financial loss with a business
sinister___minis ter

Roanoke, VA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
BEHOLD I SEND YOU OUT AS SHEEP AMONGST THE WOLVES. We are gods children everyone do onto others wat u wish they do onto you hurting children is 100 percent wrong but bad mouthing someone for the sins they are or have payed for is also horrible just remember

YOU NEED NOT CALL THE DEVIL FOR HE WILL COME WITHOUT CALLING.
yo dumbazz

Richmond, VA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
what wrote:
libel-written trash slander-spoken trash,both are extremely hard to prove and the da will not pursue because it is not a sure conviction,at least not in tazewell county.if you say something bad about someone that is not true the person must prove that it harmed them either emotionally or financially,and that is hard to do.just saying it is not a crime we still do have that right,you are not supposed to talk bad about anyone,but if you do the only thing they can really do personally is whoop that ass.a business is diferent,but a person is open for anything true or not,little easier to prove a financial loss with a business
Ah, there tou are again WHAT, evidently you got spare time today too, i'm knocked out of work today due to weather, and just love being crazy and right at the same time lmao
ohmy

Harrisonburg, VA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
sounds to me like you need something to do with your time rather than getting on here talking like a New York lawyer or are you just talking out your a** I couldn't tell much from the statements you made and you call us dumbazzes sound like your the dumbazz but of cource it takes all kinds even the one that do harm to other. and I am sure you have hurt us on topix must couldn't care a rats azz about any of the stuff on here including you an yours.
yo dumbazz

Richmond, VA

#10 Mar 14, 2013
ohmy wrote:
sounds to me like you need something to do with your time rather than getting on here talking like a New York lawyer or are you just talking out your a** I couldn't tell much from the statements you made and you call us dumbazzes sound like your the dumbazz but of cource it takes all kinds even the one that do harm to other. and I am sure you have hurt us on topix must couldn't care a rats azz about any of the stuff on here including you an yours.
If you dont like it, get the hell off here and stay off here! And to the orher person, the lawyers, courts, and cops dont care to call you ojt and lock ya up for your sins, that came from the catholic church, so if they can do it, WHY CANT I? SEX OFFENDER ON FARMER STREET PEOPLE!!!! Bwahhhahahahahahaha
truth

Riceville, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Look it up the guys name is on the VA.sex offenders list. Who would want or even care about somebody that has hurt a child why not put their name out there I'm glade somebody put it on here at least ppl knows and can be aware. Guess that's if you want to watch out for your kids?
preacher

Harrisonburg, VA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
lord I can't understand all maybe I am suppost to know about all these post on here seem like the one called yo dumbazz is saying it ok to be a pedifile and truth is tell you what we all ready know and most look the site regularly based on the courts and dates it is upto date. ohmy seems to be saying that if you done the crime and time leave it along and watch and then if something happens call the police. the sinister minster sounds like he already called the devil and he came. I aint got a clue what is saying trash talking? hot rod is probley right it would be hard to get anything on here in court. and be aware is sounding an alarm to people on their street. so I guess the stupidest one that post here is yo dumbazz I can't make out any thing that he/she is saying just don't and can't tell which side of the fence he's on. lord be with each of you and have a very blessed day. you to yo dumbazz
sure

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 Mar 15, 2013
I'm sure there's more than just one in that area. People should always watch their children regardless of where they live.
ohmy

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 Mar 15, 2013
sure that is true. what each one needs to do is check the web site for sex offenders and it will show you where they live and who they are. no need to post anything on here it all public info.
THE REAL VH

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 15, 2013
ohmy wrote:
sure that is true. what each one needs to do is check the web site for sex offenders and it will show you where they live and who they are. no need to post anything on here it all public info.
Actually, i wouldnt have known about the guy on farmer street is i hadnt seen it in a post here. You might not think theres a need to post it here, but it certainly don't hurt to post it here either, since its PUBLIC INFO anyways, right?
lmfao

Richlands, VA

#16 Mar 15, 2013
ohmy wrote:
...it should be tattooed on all convicted child molesters head, period...why should we as a society have to do research or be proactive in finding them, when many haven't the ability to do so, just to make sure we aren't living by such scum, they do not change, look it up, they should stay in prison for life and if not, then, paste their picture's and info in every newspaper, have the police knock on each and every door in that neighborhood to warn us, spray paint it on their houses and/or cars, etc...they have no rights to live in our society and if our government won't protect our children from them, then we need to banish them from our midst by whatever means possible!!!
oh whey

Washington, DC

#17 Mar 15, 2013
Any sex offender needs to be broadcasted..who cares.....I'm sure the victim didn't have a say so......And I do live on Farmer St. Not everyday I check for sex offenders.....so thank you.As to the adult offender...... Could careless what you feel!
ohmy

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Mar 15, 2013
I agree a sex offender that has harmed a child does not deserve any thing however if the court systems has given and he/she has served their time then they still have somerights if they have reg. and are within the court rules as applies to them it don't matter what yu say people and it sounds aa if you'll been watching to much gun smoke on tv you can't do some of the things you'll are suggesting. they still do have some civil rights as per the constitution of the us. sorry folks thats just the way the system works like it or not. it don't matter what I think or you'll for that matter. do you know you can be charged for forceing your wife to have sex with you its still rape and you would be charged with it convited an would be a sex offender think about it.
seriously

Richlands, VA

#19 Mar 16, 2013
ohmy wrote:
I agree a sex offender that has harmed a child does not deserve any thing however if the court systems has given and he/she has served their time then they still have somerights if they have reg. and are within the court rules as applies to them it don't matter what yu say people and it sounds aa if you'll been watching to much gun smoke on tv you can't do some of the things you'll are suggesting. they still do have some civil rights as per the constitution of the us. sorry folks thats just the way the system works like it or not. it don't matter what I think or you'll for that matter. do you know you can be charged for forceing your wife to have sex with you its still rape and you would be charged with it convited an would be a sex offender think about it.
...somethings are beyond laws made by other's, just because they have certain rights under the law doesn't make it right or acceptable by many, their are a lot of stupid and backward laws for that matter, let a child molester move next to me and see what happens, whether or not they have done their time and are abiding by the courts rules, I could care less and the comment about the marital rape only makes me suspicious as to if you yourself are a convicted sex offender, what?, you rape your wife and are trying to justify it, that is archaic and reeks of cave man mentality, the forcing of ones self on another human being, period!, is rape and should be punished accordingly and if the gov't won't do it, then other's will...
Hmm

Glen Allen, VA

#20 Mar 16, 2013
I on a street very close to farmer st. Thanks for the info because I do have kids! You never know anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know where jason kennedy is now 8 hr Why why why 28
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 8 hr bogle1984 48
elizabeth greene from raven. 14 hr admirer 10
Flood Warning for Tazewell County starting Marc... 14 hr The info guy 1
Oxford Squares 18 hr education is key 56
kolby and cynthia dye Wed got ya 1
possible slut? (Jul '14) Wed stitches 20
Raven Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web