tabernacle hipocryts
pissed

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Got to love small town like richlands where size of ur bun an bluejean skirt makes you better than rest of us . Last time I checked my pants legs draged the ground to . With family who needs any enimes
blacksheep

Lanham, MD

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Exactly and last time I checked a lie was a lie no matter what you clam to be or what you wear
reverend

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Pissed was you just in Hardee's and got mad cause someone is talking about all you coffee drinker and now you are on the tabernakle the H will be watching you all. and H don't stand for hardee's.
pissed

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 1, 2013
reverend wrote:
Pissed was you just in Hardee's and got mad cause someone is talking about all you coffee drinker and now you are on the tabernakle the H will be watching you all. and H don't stand for hardee's.
yeah iam at hardees why don't u come on in h. As in ho in long bluejean skirt .make ur pa pa happy happy happy
blacksheep

Lanham, MD

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Revrend is it you shouldn't handle that kind of language I'm positive pissed isn't a word in the bible.
lordiedmercy

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
blacksheep can't you read? the reverend used your name that you posted by to make his comments when he posted he didn't use any profanity as you so often do in your post. you are a filthy mouthed women. and must have an anger issues with the church. may god have mercy on your soul. may not hurt you to put on a blue jean skirt and bun your hair up sweetie.
blacksheep

Alexandria, VA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
lordiedmercy wrote:
blacksheep can't you read? the reverend used your name that you posted by to make his comments when he posted he didn't use any profanity as you so often do in your post. you are a filthy mouthed women. and must have an anger issues with the church. may god have mercy on your soul. may not hurt you to put on a blue jean skirt and bun your hair up sweetie.
I have no problem with church its hypocrites like you. I could wear dresses that drag the ground and put my hair up. But I don't bc I know enuff about the bible to know not to ptetend to be something I'm not. It says its better to be hot or cold than luke warm bc he will spew you from his mouth
So next time make sure you know what your talkin about :)
blacksheep

Alexandria, VA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Owe and you read the post sweetie it wasn't my name
pissed

Rockville, MD

#9 Apr 1, 2013
lordiedmercy wrote:
must be one hell of revrene to be on topics stiring up stuff . I dnt hide behind the bible like u blue jean skirt wear tpyes in richlands . Oh I forgot y'all can do what u want cause ur shit dnt stink
lordiedmercy

Harrisonburg, VA

#10 Apr 2, 2013
BLACKSHEEP

Please read post no 5 is that not you asking or telling me the word pissed was not in the bible?

Pissed

Were have I stired up anything? you are the one on that don't hide behind the bible and blue jean skirts and your use of the filthy talk is quit repulsive.

The reverened didn't say anything to make him look bad I don't think. He ask 2 questions that you have yet to answer.
just saying

Richlands, VA

#11 Apr 2, 2013
blacksheep wrote:
Revrend is it you shouldn't handle that kind of language I'm positive pissed isn't a word in the bible.
You'd be surprised what you find in the Bible.

Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Bible Read

Richlands, VA

#12 Apr 2, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised what you find in the Bible.
Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Some people, just don't have an open mind to the word of GOD. 1 Corinthians 14:38 says But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. meaning it's better to let them be ignorant to the word of GOD, because trying to enlighten them to the word of GOD, will only bring you hardship. This is what Christ the son of GOD, and yes people, of Richlands.( UPCI ) GOD does have a son. This is why Christ said in Matthew 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
wondering

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 Apr 2, 2013
who is or rather what is UPCI and where is it located Bible Read?

and how does anything you said connected to the orher post on this thread expaond on these things if you will.

Just saying most of us that read the bible from the old testment the new did know of this verse

I guess that the poster by the nickname of blacksheep forgot about the old testement as so many churchs have these days.
haha

Derwood, MD

#14 Apr 2, 2013
There are some wonderful people that go to that church and there are some people that are the most judgmental, hateful, overbearing and just flat out hateful people that go there too. That place has done a lot of bad things to people over the years.
olecleam

Harrisonburg, VA

#15 Apr 3, 2013
what is a UPCI I think I can figure some of it out but not the whole thing. some one spell it out for me please. I know its a church don't know where it located or its pastor.
info

Harrisonburg, VA

#16 Apr 3, 2013
UPCI = United Pentecostal Church International

local church website is www.lifesanctuary.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smile You Are Loved 5 min Keeluh 375
Short girl at Valero 2 hr thatdude 13
Bo Cooks kids dead yet? 3 hr Ryan 1
Eternal Truth 10 hr Eternal truth 68
Deer, tell me why? 11 hr Eternal truth 36
Jarred Sweet what a player 15 hr Richlands person 8
Carol white biggest snitch in richlands 16 hr ThatGuy 8

Raven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance