|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Country girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was so bad then why didn't you speak out? That right you must be a follower not a leader. Wonder we're that has got you in life?! If it is so bad don't return to the food pantry it is as simply as that! But NO you people are just stirring a pot that doesn't need to be stirred. I am over this post off to more important an better things such as a life an a JOB!!!
What are you rambling about? My comment had nothing to do with the food pantry. I was calling you out for being ignorant enough to blame ONE person for every single comment on this thread.
really

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Country girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was so bad then why didn't you speak out? That right you must be a follower not a leader. Wonder we're that has got you in life?! If it is so bad don't return to the food pantry it is as simply as that! But NO you people are just stirring a pot that doesn't need to be stirred. I am over this post off to more important an better things such as a life an a JOB!!!
What are you rambling about? My comment had nothing to do with the food pantry. I was calling you out for being ignorant enough to blame ONE person for every single comment on this thread!
disappointed

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Country girl wrote:
You started this topic an got other people involved an as I read these messages I have seen people talk about grandchildren. So you are responsible for everything that is being said on this topic. I am glad you can live with all this drama that is for grade school kids. All you did was stir up bull. An my prayers do go places so I do pray for you Ms Horton. So why do you get so upset when people call you out????!!!! Just remember karma will come back to you.
you show me one time I even answered a comment about grandchildren?the people who wrote that are like you,ignorant! like "really" said,{and THANK YOU REALLY},I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for others ignorance! and fyi....I did contact the health department and everything else I could find!,,if they dont do anything its not on me.
disappointed

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

and yes this pot does need to be stirred and stirred some more til something is changed....goodbye country girl...enjoy your "job"
really

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I'm sorry for posting that message twice. I'm trying to get used to new computer, and it's like going from a 60's model straight-stick vehicle with crank windows & dimmer on the floor to a brand new 2012 model! LOL
humme

Bridgewater, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

is moon posting as country girl?
disappointed

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
I'm sorry for posting that message twice. I'm trying to get used to new computer, and it's like going from a 60's model straight-stick vehicle with crank windows & dimmer on the floor to a brand new 2012 model! LOL
lol...she probably needed to read it twice anyway!
Country girl

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
you show me one time I even answered a comment about grandchildren?the people who wrote that are like you,ignorant! like "really" said,{and THANK YOU REALLY},I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for others ignorance! and fyi....I did contact the health department and everything else I could find!,,if they dont do anything its not on me.
Watch who u call names, it just shows your true colors. I am so sorry you are having a hard time in your life that you have to make trouble for others. GOD bless this women for she knows not what she does! AMEN!!!
!!!
Country girl

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you rambling about? My comment had nothing to do with the food pantry. I was calling you out for being ignorant enough to blame ONE person for every single comment on this thread.
Watch who call names!! But if you want to say it to my face you can give your location an # an I will come to you for some face to face time!!!!!
Country girl

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

humme wrote:
is moon posting as country girl?
Don't know who moon is but if he was my grandfather I would stand up for him. Just wonder what you would do if this was your grandfather there humme!
grateful

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Went to the pantry today,(first time in about a year), and was glad I did. 6 canned items, mac&cheese, bow-tie pasta, big jar of pasta sauce, mustard, v8 fusion juices, large bag of Kettle brand tortilla chips, blueberry muffins (from foodlion), Kellogs cereal, package of frozen meat(that wasn't black!!!), Apples, tomatoes, little green peppers, celery, Carr's sesame crackers, and.. even a canister of Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino mix- love that stuff but hadn't been able to "splurge" on that in about 6 or 7 years., only had to discard two tiny little wrinkly tommytwo tomatoes and three little green beans!! This thread may have made a difference because I was truly blessed by this visit.
Heather

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I expect better food! How about Some decent Italian food? There wasn't any Gatorade or power bars either!
disappointed

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

grateful wrote:
Went to the pantry today,(first time in about a year), and was glad I did. 6 canned items, mac&cheese, bow-tie pasta, big jar of pasta sauce, mustard, v8 fusion juices, large bag of Kettle brand tortilla chips, blueberry muffins (from foodlion), Kellogs cereal, package of frozen meat(that wasn't black!!!), Apples, tomatoes, little green peppers, celery, Carr's sesame crackers, and.. even a canister of Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino mix- love that stuff but hadn't been able to "splurge" on that in about 6 or 7 years., only had to discard two tiny little wrinkly tommytwo tomatoes and three little green beans!! This thread may have made a difference because I was truly blessed by this visit.
GOOD!! that's ALL I was trying to do!
really

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

grateful wrote:
i bet they have been reading on here and decided they better put some better food in the boxes before someone calls and reports them .glad you got something good no one else does. maybe u are a friend of moon
camera

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Who was the guys snooping around taking pictures of the the people who work there? This was a few months back.
humme

Bridgewater, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

country girl if moon was my grandfather I would not claim him. and if some good stuff was giving away I bet it was the worker's dinner food for the week. must have a new vol. working over there and no one told them to save the good stuff for their dinners. don't know who they were dressed rather good to be gsgp receipents. one had on a gray suit the other was dressed in kakies pants and shirt.
Country girl

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

humme wrote:
country girl if moon was my grandfather I would not claim him. and if some good stuff was giving away I bet it was the worker's dinner food for the week. must have a new vol. working over there and no one told them to save the good stuff for their dinners. don't know who they were dressed rather good to be gsgp receipents. one had on a gray suit the other was dressed in kakies pants and shirt.
You are heartless.. But it was what I thought you didn't reply all weekend because you we're out doing drugs an getting mess up. An during the week you can write on here. Like I said watch what say!! An they are retired men an women that volunteer so they have money that they have worked hard for all their lives so who cares what they wear!! Get a job an one day you can have what they have, that is if you don't blow it on stupid stuff.
humme

Bridgewater, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

country girl just how stupid are you? not only can you not read you can't write. Just were did you get that I am a durg addict no where in any of my post I am sure. Where do you get that I don't work? Ever concider that I may be retired and just thinking of the poor that deal with GSFP for their sustance. I don't think you have a clue as to what any of the post on here are saying so don't reply with such junk as you do. Post something that makes sence so educated people can understand what you are tring to say please
Country girl

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

humme wrote:
country girl just how stupid are you? not only can you not read you can't write. Just were did you get that I am a durg addict no where in any of my post I am sure. Where do you get that I don't work? Ever concider that I may be retired and just thinking of the poor that deal with GSFP for their sustance. I don't think you have a clue as to what any of the post on here are saying so don't reply with such junk as you do. Post something that makes sence so educated people can understand what you are tring to say please
Clueless!!!!!!! Read your own post when talking about junk. I am very well educated , an I was taught to respect my elders apparently you were not. Picking on retired men an women shows you maturity.
curious

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Country girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless!!!!!!! Read your own post when talking about junk. I am very well educated , an I was taught to respect my elders apparently you were not. Picking on retired men an women shows you maturity.
hummme may be an elder for all you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of272
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raven Discussions

Search the Raven Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Honaker library 6 min hmm 3
Jeff Brown is a Kentucky Colonel 35 min What 3
brandy rose smith (Sep '13) 2 hr Brandy Rose Smith 17
Couch Brothers 7 hr A guy 4
susie hess 10 hr truth 31
sheena rife (Jan '12) 11 hr anthony-buck 8
troy underwood 12 hr peter 9
•••
•••