First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Has anyone around here seen bigfoot? Or maybe heard what you thought could be bigfoot?
bigmac

Edmond, OK

#2 Feb 3, 2010
i knew a guy about 5 yrs ago told me he

saw one go across the road at the bridge on hwy 93

about 4am one morning

ch 10 ran a story a couple of yrs ago of a woman in atoke said she was sitting on her back porch about 5am and saw one go across the pasture

thats all i have heard
Wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Bigmac, do you know if it was hugo lake bridge or frazier creek?
hunting mr big

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2010
bigmac if you evr meet bigfoot he will maybe have a meal with youof big mac burgers. biggie really likes burgers. Try location of Tripple Ridge mountain cave. He is supposed to have been seen there lots of times, big foot that is.
Wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 5, 2010
Huntin Mr Big, where is Triple Ridge Mountain at?
big mac

Edmond, OK

#6 Feb 6, 2010
frazier creek
wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 6, 2010
big mac wrote:
frazier creek
Thank You.
pappy

Mabank, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2010
tripple ridge is about 30 miles N.W of broken bow lake. hard country. you might find it on gov maps. also hard to get to.
wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 6, 2010
pappy wrote:
tripple ridge is about 30 miles N.W of broken bow lake. hard country. you might find it on gov maps. also hard to get to.
Thank You Pappy.
pappy

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2010
worth a look see I wonder if that big foot is worth hunting and if he is or her trophy size??? I would like to hanfg its hide on my wall and mount his head.
pappy

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2010
Reckon that mount on the wall would scare the women away
pappy

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2010
I got some good size deer on tripple ridge
Wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 10, 2010
pappy wrote:
Reckon that mount on the wall would scare the women away
No I wouldnt want to kill it. We have them here where i live. Im just interested in them. They are strange creatures. Young ones are mischeavous.
Bigfoots Friend

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2010
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>No I wouldnt want to kill it. We have them here where i live. Im just interested in them. They are strange creatures. Young ones are mischeavous.
Hey wonderin, you have any pictures of bigfoot from your area. Might be interested in doing some trading for some of my pictures.
Wonderin

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Bigfoots Friend wrote:
<quoted text> Hey wonderin, you have any pictures of bigfoot from your area. Might be interested in doing some trading for some of my pictures.
No i have no pics. I have recorded sounds.
pappy

Bedford, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2010
i HAVE SOME PICS OF ABOUT A SIZE 14, BIG FEET. THEY WERE HEAVY ON THE GROUND AND DEEP AS THE GROUND WAS SOFT, BRUSHED THE LEAVES AWAY AND GOT SOME VERY GOOD PICTURES 3 YEARS AGO. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE PICTURES OF FEET THAT BIG? GOT THEM ON tRIPPLE rIDGE
pappy

Bedford, TX

#17 Feb 10, 2010
eVEN FOUND SOME STRANGE dark hair with some gray in it about 4 feet above high on some small tree limbs. got it in a jar.
pappy

Bedford, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2010
Also got several books on the subject of big foot.
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 May 7, 2010
It wasn't Bigfoot you seen , it was my mother-in-law
pappy

Dallas, TX

#20 May 7, 2010
iF THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING john, THEN YOU SURE HAVE AN UGLY MOTHER IN LAW. dOES SHE USE A LARGE PAPER BAG TO COVER HER FACE WHEN IN PUBLIC. i MIGHT HAVE SEEN HER IN wal mart a while back. Dam she was ugly!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton City Council 15 hr Dream On 4
Dennis Hider (Sep '14) 21 hr Wonderer 13
Transgender bigot Sun Trump is right 38
Jeff Rabon FIRED (Apr '15) Sat victom 12
tawny Sat onlyyyyy 4
Jesica Bickerstaff Gordos Woman Sat Mystery Man 0 1
Dope Dealers (Aug '10) Fri gayjewishhitler 19

Rattan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance