First Prev
of 4
Next Last
seriously

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Mar 23, 2013
To all who wish evil and death upon police officers, next time you have an emergency do me a favor call a crackhead instead k?
March Madness

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
To all who wish evil and death upon police officers, next time you have an emergency do me a favor call a crackhead instead k?
Sounds like you're upset . How do you suppose the families of Freddy Armijo and Jesse Saenz feel? Remember they were murder by Ratins finest?
Maybe you should look for another career sounds like you're burnt out. Typical mental break down caused by your super ego . And don't worry about folks calling police for help the only ones responding are the raton fire department . People are not reporting violent attacks because neither party can afford the expense of court or jail. Vandalism is down because property being vandalized is already abandoned by property owners. The hate will not stop until the chief and sheriff are both out of office !!! Until then I hope one of you catch a hot one. The streets need a cops life to make up for the two young mens lived taken unjustly so why don't you sacrifice yourself?
seriously

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Mar 23, 2013
March Madness wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're upset . How do you suppose the families of Freddy Armijo and Jesse Saenz feel? Remember they were murder by Ratins finest?
Maybe you should look for another career sounds like you're burnt out. Typical mental break down caused by your super ego . And don't worry about folks calling police for help the only ones responding are the raton fire department . People are not reporting violent attacks because neither party can afford the expense of court or jail. Vandalism is down because property being vandalized is already abandoned by property owners. The hate will not stop until the chief and sheriff are both out of office !!! Until then I hope one of you catch a hot one. The streets need a cops life to make up for the two young mens lived taken unjustly so why don't you sacrifice yourself?
They sacrifice their lives without hesitation, or care, they don't discriminate, or hold prejudices they are willing to take a bullet for a complete stranger. What have you done lately?
Roger Rael

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Il take this one and I hope you have the balls to identify yourself officer.
What about speaking out on "The Abuse of Authority" amongst your own brothers in arms while deliberately looking the other way? Has that never crossed your mind ? Ever heard of the word "whistle blower" or are you part of the RHS football team pact?
When did you ever speak up and voice your opinion on morality and ethics when cops were screwing underage girls and contributing to the delinquency of minors on more then one occasion in Raton. Or did you forget the episode of Pat Cassias on Gardner Road? And he still made sheriff? Corruption? How many cops have been in sexual situations involving teenage girls? I can remember all the way back to the days of Johnny Numan RPD Jiggalo. And get this the king of all the idiots of RPD's horrible past is in control acts as Chief Napoleon.
I have never heard an officer come forward and speak about the obvious corruption in the departments. Where are your ethics? Where is that courage to step in front of a bullet you claim to possess? Some times in law enforcement projectiles might be in the form of paper, officer. So why are you feeling like some hero now?
I'll tell you one thing there are more guns on the streets of Raton these days because people have no confidence in the failing efforts by law enforcement in Colfax County.
You want cop bashing to stop cop bashing? Start demanding that your chief and sheriff step down from their positions of authority and leadership. It's its only obvious that they are failing the community in every aspect. You're a vital tools that the crooked system uses, commonly known as a scapegoat but you're so ignorant to believe it. Wait till they wipe their ass with you.
What have I done?
I have obtained an education in a field that deals with explaining the details of active government and its role to protecting citizens. My achievements include two bachelors degrees from an accredited university. I graduated top 10% of my class and scored 174 on my LSAT and a cumulative average of 309. Those score exceed the average if you like proof look pull me over and Ill show you a copy of the scores. Currently I am now working on my second semester of a masters program.
Most recently I have been accepted to law school. And all this because people like you stereotyped people like me and tried to marginalize us. So what have I done ? I have gotten in debt for an opportunity to have my voice heard in a racist and bias city called Raton. Where people who are so blind they don't realize that your kind are killing an entire community while profiting off their families and blood. And I intend to run for office in 2016 I am not sure which office but you can count on it.
So now...what have you done hot shot? Put on a badge and a gun? That's easy and anyone can do it don't consider your self one in a million.
And like it or not I'm here to stay and if any of you sons of a bitches have a problem with it take off your badges and show me you got heart. Until then law enforcement in Colfax County is a joke.
lol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Roger Rael wrote:
Il take this one and I hope you have the balls to identify yourself officer.
What about speaking out on "The Abuse of Authority" amongst your own brothers in arms while deliberately looking the other way? Has that never crossed your mind ? Ever heard of the word "whistle blower" or are you part of the RHS football team pact?
When did you ever speak up and voice your opinion on morality and ethics when cops were screwing underage girls and contributing to the delinquency of minors on more then one occasion in Raton. Or did you forget the episode of Pat Cassias on Gardner Road? And he still made sheriff? Corruption? How many cops have been in sexual situations involving teenage girls? I can remember all the way back to the days of Johnny Numan RPD Jiggalo. And get this the king of all the idiots of RPD's horrible past is in control acts as Chief Napoleon.
I have never heard an officer come forward and speak about the obvious corruption in the departments. Where are your ethics? Where is that courage to step in front of a bullet you claim to possess? Some times in law enforcement projectiles might be in the form of paper, officer. So why are you feeling like some hero now?
I'll tell you one thing there are more guns on the streets of Raton these days because people have no confidence in the failing efforts by law enforcement in Colfax County.
You want cop bashing to stop cop bashing? Start demanding that your chief and sheriff step down from their positions of authority and leadership. It's its only obvious that they are failing the community in every aspect. You're a vital tools that the crooked system uses, commonly known as a scapegoat but you're so ignorant to believe it. Wait till they wipe their ass with you.
What have I done?
I have obtained an education in a field that deals with explaining the details of active government and its role to protecting citizens. My achievements include two bachelors degrees from an accredited university. I graduated top 10% of my class and scored 174 on my LSAT and a cumulative average of 309. Those score exceed the average if you like proof look pull me over and Ill show you a copy of the scores. Currently I am now working on my second semester of a masters program.
Most recently I have been accepted to law school. And all this because people like you stereotyped people like me and tried to marginalize us. So what have I done ? I have gotten in debt for an opportunity to have my voice heard in a racist and bias city called Raton. Where people who are so blind they don't realize that your kind are killing an entire community while profiting off their families and blood. And I intend to run for office in 2016 I am not sure which office but you can count on it.
So now...what have you done hot shot? Put on a badge and a gun? That's easy and anyone can do it don't consider your self one in a million.
And like it or not I'm here to stay and if any of you sons of a bitches have a problem with it take off your badges and show me you got heart. Until then law enforcement in Colfax County is a joke.
Lol ur a joke go eat a doughnut
stupid

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Mar 23, 2013
coke killed them fools not cops...fat rael.
Roger Rael

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2013
The funny part of the entire comment you have given shows you have nothing more to say or any form of intelligence . Stop believing you own lies and the typical gossip you hear. Facts are facts we have trigger happy cops who are bitches and to scared to fess up to their mistakes.

and those doughnuts you speak of are the same doughnuts you enjoy you piece of shit. So take your stupid comment (coincidently it matches your name?) and make like a real Colfax County cop and look the other way. You're a waste of energy.
useless

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Roger Rael wrote:
The funny part of the entire comment you have given shows you have nothing more to say or any form of intelligence . Stop believing you own lies and the typical gossip you hear. Facts are facts we have trigger happy cops who are bitches and to scared to fess up to their mistakes.

and those doughnuts you speak of are the same doughnuts you enjoy you piece of shit. So take your stupid comment (coincidently it matches your name?) and make like a real Colfax County cop and look the other way. You're a waste of energy.
Better yet go back to your lonely pathetic room in your moms house. Lol you always and will be nothing but a mommas boy? By the way the haven't repod your car again lately? Ha ha
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#11 Mar 24, 2013
I guess you're speaking from experience living in your mamas house . And a far as my car I told you bitch ass fools I have a title in my glove compartment that shows I own my car. I don't know where your getting your information but as usual your argument holds no weight compared to the claimes that the cop in Coldax County are bitches such as your self. And FYI this mamas boy has more education and degrees then your sorry ass could ever achieve. So why don't you go play cop some where else Blow Job Holland.
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Man it must really bug all you to see a Chicano shine so hard with out even trying huh? Eeee I hope the hate eats you up and you kill over from it . LAMO and get this mommy and I have decided I need an upgrade I'm thinking a Mercadies Benz she's thinking more like Range Rover because the car manufacture and I share the same initials. Oh yea mother said "blow job Hollang is a bitch." Laughing at you !!!
useless

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Roger Rael wrote:
I guess you're speaking from experience living in your mamas house . And a far as my car I told you bitch ass fools I have a title in my glove compartment that shows I own my car. I don't know where your getting your information but as usual your argument holds no weight compared to the claimes that the cop in Coldax County are bitches such as your self. And FYI this mamas boy has more education and degrees then your sorry ass could ever achieve. So why don't you go play cop some where else Blow Job Holland.
This is angry who forgets to spell check in anger lmfao! You go with your bad degrees at 29.99 plus if you call now we will throw in a masters degree to! Lmao
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#14 Mar 24, 2013
And still that's the best response you can give? Apparently your stuck in the days of RHS and have not grow up as of yet. That's ok because when you lose your job it's going to be me behind the decision, get use to it. And as for spell check issue you are not worth the effort of spell checking this posting. If you cant comprehend that what I say then that makes you an even bigger idiot then previous anticipated.
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#15 Mar 24, 2013
And as far as talking about my masters degrees I'm almost definite that knowing im doing better then you and its eating you up inside that you didn't have the opportunity or desire to achieve such Nobel achievements . Laugh all you like you stupid fool jokes on you. Just think while I'm running the show you're going to be looking for another job. Now that's funny. But not as funny as witnessing your skin color fade away as a sign of disgrace to your own kind. Coward
useless

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Roger Rael wrote:
And as far as talking about my masters degrees I'm almost definite that knowing im doing better then you and its eating you up inside that you didn't have the opportunity or desire to achieve such Nobel achievements . Laugh all you like you stupid fool jokes on you. Just think while I'm running the show you're going to be looking for another job. Now that's funny. But not as funny as witnessing your skin color fade away as a sign of disgrace to your own kind. Coward
Lmao that's funny
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Oh yea one other remarkable oversight is that I achieve this degree solely . Unlike you asking Uncle Joe to work his magic and find a spot for you on the police force. A paper made Captian holds no weight compared to a "real veteran" officer who is out in the field for years before he's offered a desk job. You have no formal college education and all the knowledge you have about being a cop is from watching TV shows.
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Here is a helpful link for you sorry ass cops in Colfax County to think about pay attention to #4.

https://ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/000620.pdf

FIVE THINGS
LAW ENFORCEMENT EXECUTIVES CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

1. Crime is rarely random; patrols shouldn’t be either.
Focusing on small geographic locations and times when crimes occur and targeting specific, high-impact repeat offenders can decrease crime.
2. Quality is more important than speed.
In most cases, thorough investigations, problem solving and careful forensic evidence collection contribute more to arresting suspects than shaving a few seconds off of initial response times.
3. DNA works for property crimes, too.
Collecting and using DNA evidence substantially increases the likeli- hood of solving property crimes — leading to twice as many arrests and twice as many cases being accepted for prosecution than in non-DNA “traditional” investigations.
4. In police work, perceptions matter.
When people see the police as fair, lawful and respectful, officers are safer and citizens are more likely to obey the law and comply with police orders. For example, the way an officer treats a stopped motorist influences the motorist’s opinion about law enforcement more than whether the officer issues a citation.
5. Make officer safety and wellness a priority.
Safety training, certain shift lengths and using body armor can prevent injuries and save lives. For example, the “Shift Length Experiment” study showed that officers who worked 10-hour shifts (compared to 8- and 12-hour shifts) made fewer errors and worked less overtime, saving money for the jurisdiction.
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Funny is watching you lose ground and show how much of a real ignorant aashole you are.
useless

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Roger Rael wrote:
Funny is watching you lose ground and show how much of a real ignorant aashole you are.
Lose ground to a worthless fat mommas boy? This is what I call entertainment lol you go dough boy! And run for office again and lose again like you have failed at everything else in life! Lmao
Roger Rael

Prairie Village, KS

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Nice to see you're keeping track of my failures but now it's time to weight them against my accomplishments . “This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body. Two Bachelors degrees a minor in political science. Currently enrolled full time (12 hours) masters program in public administration. Recently accepted into Wolf School of Law . I'm not in debt other then school. I don't have multiple children from multiple failed relationships. I no longer live a negative lifestyle and I have a very beautiful girlfriend. The accomplishments I have made in the last three years out weight any bullshit you can dig up. Try it I dare you lmao
blah blah

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Roger Rael wrote:
Nice to see you're keeping track of my failures but now it's time to weight them against my accomplishments .“This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body. Two Bachelors degrees a minor in political science. Currently enrolled full time (12 hours) masters program in public administration. Recently accepted into Wolf School of Law . I'm not in debt other then school. I don't have multiple children from multiple failed relationships. I no longer live a negative lifestyle and I have a very beautiful girlfriend. The accomplishments I have made in the last three years out weight any bullshit you can dig up. Try it I dare you lmao
Thank god I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to reproduce with you lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charter school 9 hr Anyone 8
The bitch named NASTY 12 hr Nancy 40
vmdc 19 hr the ritz 5
Raton Trolls Tue Trueth hurts 66
Who is ese lil spooky Tue duh 21
Colt/Chinese resteraunt Jul 22 Lol 6
City of Raton Jul 22 Marty 16

Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raton Mortgages