So sorry

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Oct 16, 2012
RIP Beatrice Trujillo & isiah Gonzales you are now angels and watching over all your loved ones we love you and miss you
sad

Placitas, NM

#2 Oct 16, 2012
RIP....texing and driving kills!!
Come on Now

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Oct 17, 2012
You better get your facts straight before starting such bad rumors. There was absolutly no texting or phone involved in this accident. There are alot of people hurting from this and the last thing any of the families involved need is someone coming on here tring to start up some juicy rumors about them. Before you come on here tring to start up something put yourself in these peoples shoes and think about what they are dealing with here.
doubtit

Raton, NM

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Come on Now wrote:
You better get your facts straight before starting such bad rumors. There was absolutly no texting or phone involved in this accident. There are alot of people hurting from this and the last thing any of the families involved need is someone coming on here tring to start up some juicy rumors about them. Before you come on here tring to start up something put yourself in these peoples shoes and think about what they are dealing with here.
This was a single car accident which means no other vehicle was involved. She hit the guardrail for some reason. Only the survivng victims know what happened moments before this tragic accident happened. I'm saddend by the loss.
hey

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Oct 17, 2012
sad wrote:
RIP....texing and driving kills!!
you should double check what happened before you post something like that.. those families are in enough pain man..
hey

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Oct 17, 2012
doubtit wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a single car accident which means no other vehicle was involved. She hit the guardrail for some reason. Only the survivng victims know what happened moments before this tragic accident happened. I'm saddend by the loss.
so ask them before you start making things upon the internet, with no knowledge of the event WHATSOEVER. unless you were in that car, you DONT know. Have some respect for the deceased and their families. And the driver herself, who just lost her grandmother, and her sons 12 year old friend at her hands. Shes in enough pain, and if she hasnt lost her unborn baby already over this, quit trying to make it worse on her so she does!
rude

Raton, NM

#7 Oct 17, 2012
sad wrote:
RIP....texing and driving kills!!
what a jackass if you dont know keep ya dick sucker shut!
hiiiiiiiiiii

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Isaiah!!!!!! we miss you! sleep with the angles!!!
whyisit

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Oct 18, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
so ask them before you start making things upon the internet, with no knowledge of the event WHATSOEVER. unless you were in that car, you DONT know. Have some respect for the deceased and their families. And the driver herself, who just lost her grandmother, and her sons 12 year old friend at her hands. Shes in enough pain, and if she hasnt lost her unborn baby already over this, quit trying to make it worse on her so she does!
Um. Hello? I'm not the one who said anything bad. Please read my post before you comment because you are commenting on the wrong one
I was stating exactly what the news said, I said I was saddened by the loss. I did not say anything that was not true.
debbie lemons

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Oct 18, 2012
In response to Saddened, Trevor is my grandson and yes, while he is remembering facts day by day, HE HAS NOT SAID THAT SHANNON WAS TEXTING. Please get all your facts straight. Shannon has been nothing but a good friend to him and will always will be.This was an accident and at 12 years old, he knows this. All involved are traumatized by this. So please give me your name and I can talk to you. Just pray for all involved. God bless you.
Shannon Portillos

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Oct 18, 2012
My name is Shannon Potillos. I am the mother of Trevor Portillos, one of the boys that was in the vechile at the time of the accident. I DO NOT appericiate people commenting on what they think or heard my son remembers!!! My baby has experienced a terrifying nightmare that IS his REALITY at the age of 12. If you are truly concerned PLEASE pray for all the families involved. To set the record straight Trevor DID NOT say that Shannon was texting. Shannon Romero and Mikie Garret are my sons second family. Year after year these two have gone above and beyond for my son. Trevor and I truly love and appericiate Shannon and Mikie. I will let my son in a vechile with Shannon at anytime, in no way, shape or form was this Shannon's fault, it was an accident!!! So for all you who assume or "heard" what my son remembers or how he feels please keep it to yourself without knowing the FACTS, gossipig is only hurting him worse.
whyisit

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Oct 18, 2012
It seems to me that saddened and disturbed got corrected by the mother of the child who was present during the accident and can't face it so they still have to say that Trevor said Shannon was texting. Omg. I guess all of you were in the car huh? Look fools, get a life. Quit posting this stuff on topix. Let this boy and his family heal from this. This was a tragic accident and I believe that if the mom and grandma say that Trevor didn't say it then he didn't. So why do you keep insisting upon it?
NO_Class

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Oct 18, 2012
these fkg low class b*tches are on this site talkng sh*t about a VERY SAD situation that is still very fresh and their families are hurting over this horrific ACCIDENT!! come on people think about what you're doing!! Let the families grieve without adding to their pain...
Get Real

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Come on people - get a life or a job or an education - enough with the he said she said crap......
This is a very sad time which has effected alot of people. Grow up be an adult and help those involved heal.
No one has any right to even mention the children involved - they are children who experienced an accident who will have nightmares for years or won't ever be the same - they lost a friend. Show support - love - understanding and pray to God this accident did not happen to you or your children.

If you don't have anything nice to say - then don't say anything at all..........

My heart and prayers go out to all and their families.
whyisit

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Oct 19, 2012
People in this town have nothing better to do than to add fuel to the fire and salt to the wound. This was a sad tragic accident and everyone involved will be affected for the rest of their lives. Whatever happened in that car happened. None of us can change that. But you don't have any business posting it on here. Instead of posting things and saying someone's mother is a meth user can you offer your prayers to her and her family? This blog in titled Rip.. Yet someone fool has to get on here and bash someone. My God have some respect people. Oh wait, you live in Raton, your parents didnt teach you respect. My bad.
Thank You Raton

Pueblo, CO

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Thank you all for reminding us what a stupid bunch of people we have that have nothing better to do then be heros on the computer. Ms. Lemons, Ms. Portillos I apologize for the ill manors of those who have no decency to show the families some sympathy for the deaths of our friends. You rant and rave on here about the city commission and whose sleeping with who all you want but when it comes to the lives of the Great People of Raton and their families you better watch what you say This tragedy should be looked upon as lesson into why we need to love one another because tomorrow is not promised to any one. I feel so sad for the young man because he had an entire life ahead of him, but for some reason God called him home. Remember when George Lucero Jr died down town on his motorcycle. That death brought us together as a community. We were strong for the Lucero family, we need to be strong for these families. And by spreading rumors and theories is not doing any good for the situation.

So for God Sake will you all just please show a little more class and pretend to love one another. I love you guys greatly you're a strong minded coal heated awesome bunch of people and if I ever had to throw down with any other town I would ask you guys to give me skinna. Por favor lets try to love one another. Please
burque bound

United States

#21 Feb 11, 2013
R.I.P johnpaul Quintana we miss you like crazy miss you hermano
Keeyan

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Feb 26, 2013
If u don't know what happened shut the hell up please Isaiah will always be remembered this upcoming football season is for u wood luv u so much
Jswagin

Santa Fe, NM

#23 Mar 4, 2013
R.I.P wood u will Alawes be remembered love u lil bro Will miss u when we need that one homerun and you whont be there to hit it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raton Streets 46 min pjm 10
Can things really be changing 10 hr Big Rog Lives 14
News Stolen Van Gogh found in NM shop (Sep '09) Mar 25 Larry L 74
Who deleted posts? Mar 25 yellowyummy 2
Police force corruption Mar 24 probably 2
Vidal Sandoval 40 years to go Mar 24 Big Rog Lives 3
raton brewery Mar 24 Big Rog Lives 2
Raton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Raton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]