To many pregnancy for a small town.

To many pregnancy for a small town.

Posted in the Raton Forum

LaLA

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2013
what is going on with all these girls getting pregnant in this town. Anyone ever heard of birth control? And the sad thing is many of these girls are unsure of who the father is!!!!
dumber72

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 28, 2013
It s not just in RATON and you really should worry about yourself... That is their business .
???

Chandler, AZ

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Technically it is everyone's concern because fact is yes many of these little girls do not know who the father is. Therefore leaves us the taxpayer supporting them for the rest out their lives! Yay gotta love our country!
how sad

Raton, NM

#4 Apr 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]Technicall y it is everyone's concern because fact is yes many of these little girls do not know who the father is. Therefore leaves us the taxpayer supporting them for the rest out their lives! Yay gotta love our country![/QUOTE]

Just becasue they don't know who the father is you think they are at the mercy of tax payers? lmao. I know a lot of moms who don't know the dads of their children but are supporting their kids by working, which makes them tax payers too.
puzzled

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2013
how sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just becasue they don't know who the father is you think they are at the mercy of tax payers? lmao. I know a lot of moms who don't know the dads of their children but are supporting their kids by working, which makes them tax payers too.
Which means you know a lot of sluts? Lmao!
Eijo de Verda

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2013
The truth is you're scared of more population growth and more Raza. You act like all your tax dollars go to supporting the indigent . It's actually broke down to a few pennies that we are all contributing to welfare.

If you want to bitch and complain look at your incompetent government in Raton and the high salaries that are paid to city administrators. Compare the work these administrators have done for the city v. their salaries and you will see tax payers are paying city officials way to much.

Raton pays a chief of police with an "associates degree" $100k a year and look at the high number of burglaries, and drugs that are poisoning Raton.

Then for shits and giggles evaluate the Sheriffs department and you will see the same situation but get this the sheriff has " No Formal Education." Oh but wait his huge crooked family all votes for him so they could continue their criminal activities .

The sheriff has a secretary that is the under sheriffs cousin who is a convicted felon charged with embezzlement from the dept of game and fish. She's making $80 k a year, and is in charge of the evidence room, NCIC and confidential files. Is this not a breach of safety and security? Or wait is it a clear example of nepotism and favoritism? I don't know but I'm sure old Pats waxing her ass in the name of "pubic safety."

I have some more people to blow out of the water so lets see who's going to be a smart a$$ and open their pie whole. Ill be waiting.
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Apr 29, 2013
LaLA wrote:
what is going on with all these girls getting pregnant in this town. Anyone ever heard of birth control? And the sad thing is many of these girls are unsure of who the father is!!!!
To bad your parents never heard of birth control!!!!
of course

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Apr 29, 2013
its true. the police should be in town tazing more thugs.
Need real cops

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Chuck your opinions are a direct result that birth control doesn't work. It creats only meat heads like you. I was thinking who your parents were and I've come to the conclusion it had to be Ms Piggy because of you stupidity and Mr Ed because of your white supremacy .
Need real cops

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Better watch out these cops around here are so shakey the next thug they taZzer might be your kid. Then I'm sure you gringos will be bitching and complaint again . It's funny how white peoe get away with things . Wiseman for away with embezzlement, Gram got away with murder and Suckamano got away with assaulting a student. I say the whites are pretty well protected . No wonder why y'all get so gosh darn excited when someone speaks out against corruption. Because y'all gringos and YesSpanics are part of the circle of corruption.
lol

Grand Prairie, TX

#11 Apr 30, 2013
And you mexicunts are more racist than the white ppl.
how sad

Raton, NM

#12 Apr 30, 2013
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means you know a lot of sluts? Lmao!
No, it doesn't mean that. What I'm saying is people always assume that someone's lifestyle comes at the expense of other's. While that might be true in some cases it's not true in all cases so let's not assume that just because a few girls don't know the fathers of their childern that they also live off government help.
Dumb

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2013
lol wrote:
And you mexicunts are more racist than the white ppl.
You're no better with your foul mouth racists remarks. You're showing your white supremacy side and your ignorance and condescending opinion. Perhaps you should stay off computers and hand held devices until you grow up.
?

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Eijo de Verda wrote:
The truth is you're scared of more population growth and more Raza. You act like all your tax dollars go to supporting the indigent . It's actually broke down to a few pennies that we are all contributing to welfare.

If you want to bitch and complain look at your incompetent government in Raton and the high salaries that are paid to city administrators. Compare the work these administrators have done for the city v. their salaries and you will see tax payers are paying city officials way to much.

Raton pays a chief of police with an "associates degree" $100k a year and look at the high number of burglaries, and drugs that are poisoning Raton.

Then for shits and giggles evaluate the Sheriffs department and you will see the same situation but get this the sheriff has " No Formal Education." Oh but wait his huge crooked family all votes for him so they could continue their criminal activities .

The sheriff has a secretary that is the under sheriffs cousin who is a convicted felon charged with embezzlement from the dept of game and fish. She's making $80 k a year, and is in charge of the evidence room, NCIC and confidential files. Is this not a breach of safety and security? Or wait is it a clear example of nepotism and favoritism? I don't know but I'm sure old Pats waxing her ass in the name of "pubic safety."

I have some more people to blow out of the water so lets see who's going to be a smart a$$ and open their pie whole. Ill be waiting.
It's a shame rog your mother didn't swallow instead of conceiving you. Now that is what I call birth control!
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Need real cops wrote:
Chuck your opinions are a direct result that birth control doesn't work. It creats only meat heads like you. I was thinking who your parents were and I've come to the conclusion it had to be Ms Piggy because of you stupidity and Mr Ed because of your white supremacy .
Hey fart knocker the name is WTF Chuck not Chuck but you can call be Mr.WTF Chuck.Run along now and have yourself a nice warm cup of STFU.Did you get dropped on your head when you were a wee one or are you retared???? Im WTF Chuck and i approve this question!!!!!!!
LOL

United States

#17 Apr 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
It's a shame rog your mother didn't swallow instead of conceiving you. Now that is what I call birth control![/QUOTE]

Thats funny but not as funny as the best part of you went running down your mothers leg. And still there is speculation about that because you look like three out of five RPD officers. Which one is your daddy?
LOL

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2013
WTF Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fart knocker the name is WTF Chuck not Chuck but you can call be Mr.WTF Chuck.Run along now and have yourself a nice warm cup of STFU.Did you get dropped on your head when you were a wee one or are you retared???? Im WTF Chuck and i approve this question!!!!!!!
You're acting like your period and your yeast infection are acting up again . You have no one to blame except for all those cops you serve on your knees filty whore.

I heard the stretch marks around your mouth we becoming so visible you had to grow a beard. No you and your wife look like brother and sister.

I rather give you a can of chinga to madre before I take direction from you desgraciado !

Is it true your favorite over time position is on your knees? Open up and say awww my little bitch . Come on my little bitch say something else . Be the good little bitch you are and do as I tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters never prosper 9 min happy feet 3
I'm really scared!! 5 hr GOD 8
Shooting on Friday 20 hr peddler 46
Photographer Mon Nancy 1
George W Bush charged $100,000 to speak at vete... Aug 31 OverIt 8
Rap Artists in Raton (May '11) Aug 29 TOONS so step up 122
So Aug 27 99hjjeb 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raton Mortgages