Raton Osos Pro Baseball team coming t...

Raton Osos Pro Baseball team coming to town

Posted in the Raton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
baseball guy

Corinth, MS

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Just curious to see what others think about pro ball coming to town?
This could be a lot of fun.
Ho no

Arlington, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2012
This us Awsome this is fabulous !!!
Play Ball

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
I am so for this Raton is a great place to come and visit for the weekend. A great place to catch a ball game, go fishing, mountain biking, maybe even take in a concert. I can imagine it now. Raton will develop a summer getaway for young couples. I am so excited I can not hardly wait till they start unveiling the plans.
baseball guy

Corinth, MS

#4 Dec 28, 2012
They already have a schedule on their site. I think it is Raton.pecosleague.com as well as they have a Facebook page. Should be a lot of fun.
LoL

Prairie Village, KS

#5 Dec 29, 2012
I just heard I this real omg I am so happy. So what is the Pecos League ? Is this going to be a team that will play the skysox and Isatopes ? When is this going to happen ? Where are they going to play at ?
Just Me

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Dec 29, 2012
LoL wrote:
Is this going to be a team that will play the skysox and Isatopes?
No, they only play other Pecos League teams.

Sounds like fun though. Here's their website with a list of teams and their 2013 schedule:

http://www.pecosleague.com/
baseball guy

Corinth, MS

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Yes, u can view more on their site such as schedule (May-August), rosters, fields, etc.
baseball guy

Corinth, MS

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Will you attend games?
Will you be a host family?
Will you buy season tickets?
lovesraton

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Baseball Guy--how do you become a host family? how do you buy season tickets? yes, will attend games--is Raton going to put in some more bleachers? this is wonderful!

Raton has great team spirit and I look forward to watching the Osos!!
baseball guy

Corinth, MS

#10 Dec 30, 2012
lovesraton wrote:
Baseball Guy--how do you become a host family? how do you buy season tickets? yes, will attend games--is Raton going to put in some more bleachers? this is wonderful!
Raton has great team spirit and I look forward to watching the Osos!!
I believe the Raton paper had an article saying that anyone interested in working for the Osos or being a host family, etc could email [email protected]
I don't know what all they plan to do as far as bleachers and such but I do hope the city comes out to support.
lovesraton

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Thanks Baseball Guy! I will get in touch with Keith.

We all need to get behind this positive and keep buliding upon it!
Osos Coach

Corinth, MS

#12 Jan 1, 2013
I am glad to see there are people who are excited to have the Raton Osos coming to town. I am excited to be a part of the Osos and the Raton community for the 2013 season. I hope everyone will come out and support us. I plan to have a very competitive team and hope to make your community proud of what the Osos bring to the community. We are looking for host families that can host a player or two for the season.(Looking for at least 22 host families for the players and a couple for coaches). We will be looking for interns/volunteers to help make our 2013 season a success as well. Should you have any questions or you would be interested in hosting a player please email me at [email protected] . Those who are on facebook can "LIKE" our page to keep up with our transactions/etc. Just search facebook for the Raton Osos.
Que Joto

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Osos Coach wrote:
I am glad to see there are people who are excited to have the Raton Osos coming to town. I am excited to be a part of the Osos and the Raton community for the 2013 season. I hope everyone will come out and support us. I plan to have a very competitive team and hope to make your community proud of what the Osos bring to the community. We are looking for host families that can host a player or two for the season.(Looking for at least 22 host families for the players and a couple for coaches). We will be looking for interns/volunteers to help make our 2013 season a success as well. Should you have any questions or you would be interested in hosting a player please email me at [email protected] . Those who are on facebook can "LIKE" our page to keep up with our transactions/etc. Just search facebook for the Raton Osos.
Lies Lies Lies I heard you guys were bringing in a rugby team!!!! No just messing coach I don't want to have to do any extra push ups or running. I would like to know where they will be playing and if the tickets are going to be sensative to the current economic slump Raton is facing.

I can't wait I just hope we can keep these oso's out of our Dumpsters
go on

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2013
yea lets be quiet roger cause we all know your butt is way outta shape to be running or doin push ups lard butt go finish playin captain save a hoe fatty
Que Joto

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Woooo and it's not even Roger !!! See days what's up with all you gringos Pues lets say good by to the baseball team now!! You want to still talk shit about home boy ese it's on !!! Fuck this baseball team it's a bunch of bullshit to make everyone else's pockets Rich . You should already know that the brothers and sisters of occupy patrol this blog spot for. Brother Rog and now you just stated a personal way gringo !!!
grow up

Rio Rancho, NM

#16 Jan 1, 2013
youre an idiot. grow the F up and stop replying to your own posts.
Osos Coach

Corinth, MS

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Wow, It would be nice to keep this thread positive. As for ticket prices that is up to the league but I believe the tickets will be around $6.00 each per game or you could purchase season tickets. I am not sure of the price on season tickets. (That is again up to the league owner) This will be a very affordable and fun opportunity for the community of Raton. As for any of us or the town getting RICH...that is not going to happen. These guys are not major league players and therefore do NOT get paid very much at all. This is why we rely on support from the community to help with sponsors, host families, etc. I have heard that Raton is always competing against Trinidad as a big rival.....We if that is true, the summer time should be really fun. We will be playing the Trinidad Triggers a lot. Hope to see everyone at the ballpark this summer.
Hiya

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Hiya Coach. Welcome to Raton!

$6 seems reasonable to me, and I'm sure my family will be seeing your team this summer.

----------

Ignore the fat stupid person who constantly spams the forum with disgusting comments and insults. Seems there is no limit to what he'll do to attract attention to himself, including using different names to argue with himself, even calling himself names. He doesn't even live in Raton.
Baseball Guy

Corinth, MS

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Hiya wrote:
Hiya Coach. Welcome to Raton!
$6 seems reasonable to me, and I'm sure my family will be seeing your team this summer.
----------
Ignore the fat stupid person who constantly spams the forum with disgusting comments and insults. Seems there is no limit to what he'll do to attract attention to himself, including using different names to argue with himself, even calling himself names. He doesn't even live in Raton.
Thank you and I will be glad to get the 2013 season started.
Fat Guy Supporter

Arlington, TX

#21 Jan 2, 2013
If your indicating Roger Rael I would seriously watch what you have to say. At last conversation Rael was very much for this and is a HUGE baseball fan. Sure the six bucks you will be paying is no problem because you hold a position with the city illegally obtained by bias actions we will call from this point nepotism. I'm glad you and your family will be shelling out the six bucks you will have great seating to chose from because no one else will go. I agree people need to work before they can endulge in entertainment. And FYI coach the same fat stupid person caused an entire municipality to fall to its knees and the municipality still has not gotten up from the blow.
Now the gentleman has two bachelors degrees and is working on a masters while shopping around for a good law school. This guy kept his promise either way you look at it that type of fire gets people's attention. I wish you well on your endevor but slamming a big mouth like Rael is only going to shake your rope bridge and you could very easily fall from grace. I know what's up in Raton and I'm just saying. So beware . Rog we do love you and have your back. Raton really loves you and the few that get on here and bash are all police. Do what you do fat kid we got love for you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcmc 4 hr raetuna 6
Angel Acevedo Herpe Queen 7 hr Yupps 1
Raton City Commission Meeting On Election Day 23 hr Jimmie 14
PD can't handle a situation 23 hr Jimmie 107
Jrs (Jun '16) Dec 8 Gtfoh 47
Remember, Remember, that late December.... Dec 5 KarmaNFulleffect 2
Colfax county paying part-timers more than full... (Mar '15) Dec 5 rogwho 36

Raton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance