Rarden 1st Stop
never_know

Amesville, OH

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What does everyone think of this place??
kkk

Warren, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Its worthless
I_don't_get_it_! !!

Ray, OH

#3 Jan 30, 2013
You aint telling me nothing i dont already know!!! That place is freaking worthless, like most the people that work there!!!
kkk

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
There was only a few ppl that worked down there that was worth anything but they got ris of them
I_don't_get_it_! !!

Ray, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Which ones is that?? Cause the ones that works there now are mostly a waste of time. I wont do business there no more, the are to rude to there customers!!
true that

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
I like how they let a mother in law and a daughter in law work at the same store pretty funny right didnt they get rid of a couple over that
I_don't_get_it_! !!

Ray, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2013
AMEN!! I think its bs that they let them work together!! I kno of two people they got rid of cause of stuff that was no big deal!! And not to mention them getting rid of the one for standing her grounds!! Everyone should call an voice there opinion!!
my turn

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Well there are two that work there now that are really good people. They are mark and there is the girl that just started doing weekend mornings. I would like to see two of the people come back and work there. The one quit and the other one works at different store not to sure where he works at. That's all I got to say about it.
possum

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
I like the store I have never had a problem with the people that work there.I just wish they still had hardware it was pretty handy when I needed something.But on the other hand they are going to start selling beer and I don't think Rarden needs that but then again maybe the people around there will be alcoholics instead of stoners and pill poppers.....
To All My Losers

Ray, OH

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Yeah well to me they are rude down there!! The one thinks she is the most sexiest thing that gods ever made...she needs to look in a mirror cause honey is far from it....and they get rid of the good workers. As far as hardware it was nice to have it close, but ad far as beer that just means you guys will have pill popping lazy, thieving alcoholics!!! Good combination let me tell ya glad i don't live in that area no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rarden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 36 min jack 172
Brandon rhoden and donald Stone 45 min Stfu 58
The Rhoden Family Massacre 1 hr dave 81
Piketon Shootings - Updated thread 5/2/16 5 hr Whynot 79
charlie gilley and hannah rorden 5 hr Tired 21
8 Murders Solved By Mike DeWine - Arrests Soon 10 hr Really 9
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 11 hr Hillbilly Jim 188
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rarden Mortgages