Bang It Ammo, LLC of Greenville, SC

Bang It Ammo, LLC of Greenville, SC

Posted in the Rapid River Forum

“Ich vergesse ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2014
This is supposed to be an internet ammunition retailer taking advantage of the government-created ammunition shortage. It is suspected of being a front for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives gathering information on firearms' owners by what type of ammunition they buy. They ask for copies of your personal documents showing your name, address, and date of birth, their way of doing business,'through a pawn-shop', and method of operation, secretiveness of its alleged owner, are highly suspect. My suggestion is to find someone else to buy your ammunition from- especially since after getting all of your information these folks will tell you-'Ah, shucks- we're sold out of that!'.
NICK THE OWNER

Taylors, SC

#2 Jun 1, 2014
Dude,

This is by far the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Almost as funny as the last time you posted this wild story.

For the record, we at not allowed to say “Ah, shucks- we’re sold out of that!” here are ATF Head Quarters……MUAHAHHAH HA HA HA HA.

We also know who you are and we can still read your thoughts through your pointy tin foil hat.
If you don’t mind, please Make sure you start posting a good link back to our site:

www.bangitammo.com .

If anyone would like to take a minute to discuss this hilarious post, feel free to call us I’m always in the mood for a good laugh. Our contact information is listed on our site and I’m around most days.
Thanks for the good times!
NICK (THE OWNER)
Concerned Citizen

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Mar 26, 2016
I tried ordering from thes jokers too. After placing my order I received an email stating my card was declined. No reason. Just declined. I checked my balance and info I input. All is good. More than 10k balance available on card. This company is a joke. DO NOT ORDER is my recommendation. I don't know what their motivation is because they don't even make a recommendation. I think they are a front for stealing credit card info. DONT DO IT.

Since: Feb 16

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2016
David,

See my reply below.
Feel free to check with ATF to see if we really exist.

Your post is complete and utter non-sense.
NICK THE OWNER

Taylors, SC

#7 Jun 21, 2018
TO: "Concerned Citizen"

Sir, we don't process credit cards. This is done on a secure website off of ours when you hit "submit" through the largest credit card processing bank in the United States. Your order was declined because you tried to order something you couldn't afford. You received a notices stating "DECLINED" which means your bank said "NO MORE MONEY". Thanks for the laughs. I find it amazing that people think that is acceptable to go after a company because they used up their credit limit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rapid River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sensual Arts Adult Bookstore (Mar '14) Nov 29 Steve 75
Hi Nov 20 Big guy 1
Stephanie Ramey Gipson (Nov '12) Oct '18 James 3
News Casperson says he didn't know of decision to cl... Sep '18 Agwedd 2
David Benish Aug '18 420looking 1
News Casperson visits GCC - Sfor Ojibway closure dis... Jul '18 Agwedd 1
Quinnesec Music Thread Jul '18 Musikologist 1

Rapid River Jobs

Personal Finance

Rapid River Mortgages