Johnny Depp talks about buying Wounded Knee tract

There are 61 comments on the Argus Leader story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Johnny Depp talks about buying Wounded Knee tract. In it, Argus Leader reports that:

The Indian Country Today Media Network Wednesday highlighted an item from the Daily Mail in which the actor Johnny Depp apparently indicated he wants to purchase a controversial 40-acre tract that is part of the 1890 Wounded Knee Massacre site and give it to the Oglala Sioux Tribe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Argus Leader.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dave

Kapolei, HI

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Suggest Oglala do a quick title search to see who is in the historic "chain" of buyers and look for fraud by notary, straw seller or improper contracts. Does Czywczynski legally own this land?? What right does he have to sell a national battleground??
jeff helms

United States

#2 May 8, 2014
Dave wrote:
Suggest Oglala do a quick title search to see who is in the historic "chain" of buyers and look for fraud by notary, straw seller or improper contracts. Does Czywczynski legally own this land?? What right does he have to sell a national battleground??
just another 'black hills" land racketeering fiasco--most of those old conflicts before the 1973 one were mostly zoonotic conflicts , probably fecal ones ---etc. and zoonotic conflicts usually go racial and religious.[people don't understand that----people take advantage etc. of native's because of their using etc.--
jeff helms

United States

#3 May 8, 2014
The land owner looks like a bukharian, etc.--that land is not worth it etc.--only the wannabe's care about it anyways-its just a asian latino hasidic "foothold" etc.. that's what it will turn into and is now.
jeff helms

United States

#4 May 8, 2014
Once those black sores etc .showed up--etc.--everyone got whacked-to save the surrounding population -including the other natives etc.---when the migratory routes got interrupted and the areas got contaminated--that was it--they got whacked.

http://sterileeye.com/2010/08/22/bubonic-plag...
jeff helms

United States

#5 May 8, 2014
They were going to die anyways.
jeff helms

United States

#6 May 8, 2014
I personally think the trail of tears was a form of a zoonotic conflict--pine forests go in a few months with contamination. The only place for them to go was the oklahoma territory-past the choctaw and osage etc.
jeff helms

Hayward, CA

#7 May 8, 2014
Their is a layer of us all across the U.S., crushed up bone and dust etc.--the reason why a "act" affects another one is because we are a part of everything--we came and evolved right out of the ground. Everything knows who we are-expect us. That's why I feel this land is bad and has bad offerings for the future-that will affect all of us.
Charlie

Pine Ridge, SD

#8 May 8, 2014
jeff helms wrote:
Their is a layer of us all across the U.S., crushed up bone and dust etc.--the reason why a "act" affects another one is because we are a part of everything--we came and evolved right out of the ground. Everything knows who we are-expect us. That's why I feel this land is bad and has bad offerings for the future-that will affect all of us.
You need to be in the loony bin of the nearest mental hospital.

Get some mental help and get off the drugs you are really messed up.
jeff helms

United States

#9 May 8, 2014
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
this property has turning into a racketeering entity---a asian laitino hasidic one---Sorry about your std test---I guess your "island" was full of poison plague and treachery!! Well be watching the new healthcare reforms real close.
jeff helms

United States

#10 May 8, 2014
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie, you don't understand this--but the "white spot" place---etc.---with the white clay powder was used to cover a body from fecal vector insects--that cause bubonic disorders-
jeff helms

United States

#11 May 8, 2014
One person with a bubonic disorder--can wipe out 10,000 people in one month and those 10,000 people can wipe out the united states of america.-----they internally hemorrhage with infectious waste, they have to put down-they use the "can" in africa--fuel air explosive -when the population gets to high-in subtropical areas--its a perfect atmosphere for a zoonotic outbreak--this is one-that is how Kony evolved he keeps the population in check-you'll see lots of burned babies-in central africa near the equator.

http://youtu.be/lO2-YxWkRxk
jeff helms

United States

#12 May 8, 2014
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do when big hump daddy lose's his house and property on the "res" with new healthcare reforms--like the medi-cal estate recovery plan--which is a loan on your property and bank accounts etc.---

http://youtu.be/6F9pydomWOE
jeff helms

United States

#13 May 8, 2014
Nannette- is too english--not enough french--I'm french
Charlie

Pine Ridge, SD

#14 May 8, 2014
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text> What are you going to do when big hump daddy lose's his house and property on the "res" with new healthcare reforms--like the medi-cal estate recovery plan--which is a loan on your property and bank accounts etc.---
http://youtu.be/6F9pydomWOE
I'm well prepared for "big hump daddy". Healthcare reforms don't apply on res -man. Any drunk knows that.

There is no loan on res property everyone knows that.

Bank Accounts? Who has a bank account in the first place.

You one stupid Indian from Cal and don't know who Big Hump Daddy is.
jeff helms

United States

#16 May 8, 2014
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well prepared for "big hump daddy". Healthcare reforms don't apply on res -man. Any drunk knows that.
There is no loan on res property everyone knows that.
Bank Accounts? Who has a bank account in the first place.
You one stupid Indian from Cal and don't know who Big Hump Daddy is.
Way to rationalize charlie--we'll see--south dakota has not adopted the new healthcare reforms yet or its amendments etc.---well see what happens in cali and arizona.---I'm glad you have a opinion--I was beginning to wonder.
jeff helms

United States

#17 May 8, 2014
Indians are not "drunks"--their bummed out because of teh peruvians etc.---

Right now the medical insurance battle is in the California county and state employee heathcare etc.---which is dragging down the whole country--the california county and state employee's get cheap healthcare and still get to keep their million$ bank accounts and property --the college students are pissed off about it and looks like the county and state employees are going to lose their herpes meds soon and the state is going to have cut parole restrictions for Class C felony's or less--and give parole restrictions in only Class A B felon's when their released from prison.---well see.
jeff helms

United States

#18 May 8, 2014
Herpe's meds/healthcare are not that much cost wise for the private consumer , only a few hundred$ a year--but the bill for the whole state--is GIANT--!!!
jeff helms

United States

#19 May 8, 2014
DamienandJohnny R Guilty wrote:
Damien Echols - Hex, Lies and Videotape
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SGWa4KomcuAXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johnny Depp is the main reason behind this (convicted) child killers release from prison.
Wake the hell up people!
These satanic, guilty, and murderous people are laughing at all of us!
tHIS guy looks like a ashakezim killer--as far as I can tell.--The prussian -ashakezim conflict is still happening.The ashakezim are from poland and go at with this certain type of aryan-known as a prussian. This ashakezim get bad when they use drugs and alcohol and cause trouble--this one blamed lyme disease(which is fecal related) his deer feeding neighbor--when he's not tied in or the area and has a dog which brought the ticks to him etc.--so he really did not have a gripe etc.---their hard to live next too.

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/2583222...
Charlie

Pine Ridge, SD

#20 May 8, 2014
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text> Way to rationalize charlie--we'll see--south dakota has not adopted the new healthcare reforms yet or its amendments etc.---well see what happens in cali and arizona.---I'm glad you have a opinion--I was beginning to wonder.
Yo wake up there Hump Daddy. Native Americans do not come under Obamacare.

Dumb shit half breed you no Native American.
Charlie

Pine Ridge, SD

#21 May 8, 2014
jeff helms wrote:
<quoted text> Way to rationalize charlie--we'll see--south dakota has not adopted the new healthcare reforms yet or its amendments etc.---well see what happens in cali and arizona.---I'm glad you have a opinion--I was beginning to wonder.
Dumb ass kid come to a reservation forum and talks crazy.

Pay attention Hump Daddy:

The Indian Health Service (IHS), an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services Exit Disclaimer: You Are Leaving www.ihs.gov , is responsible for providing federal health services to American Indians and Alaska Natives. The provision of health services to members of federally-recognized tribes grew out of the special government-to-government relationship between the federal government and Indian tribes. This relationship, established in 1787, is based on Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution, and has been given form and substance by numerous treaties, laws, Supreme Court decisions, and Executive Orders. The IHS is the principal federal health care provider and health advocate for Indian people, and its goal is to raise their health status to the highest possible level. The IHS provides a comprehensive health service delivery system for approximately 1.9 million American Indians and Alaska Natives who belong to 566 federally recognized tribes in 35 states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rapid City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger May 2 RANSOM PRIDE 1
Should I care if my husband attends Sturgis Bik... (Feb '11) Apr 28 Jester_haha12369 45
News Latest South Dakota news, sports, business and ... (Aug '09) Apr '15 arod13 2
Dr Dylan Yu - what happened? Apr '15 tosha 2
cattle ranchers Mar '15 SUSAN PAGE 1
Cease and Desist letter over bad review for Big... Mar '15 blkhills4life 1
News Disorderly Conduct Charged In Rapid City Hockey... Feb '15 Cry Me A River 5
More from around the web

Rapid City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]