Two men busted in Rapid City because ...

Two men busted in Rapid City because of online predator sting

There are 3 comments on the KOTA-TV Rapid City story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Two men busted in Rapid City because of online predator sting. In it, KOTA-TV Rapid City reports that:

Jacob Lee Jarrett, 28, Rapid City and Vincent Paul Vulpi, 49, Milwaukee, Oregon are charged each with one count of solicitation of a minor, class 4 felony punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment and/or $20,000 fine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOTA-TV Rapid City.

Knowhim Toowell

Edmond, OK

#1 May 3, 2013
Could not have happened to a better person ! Who knows how many young girls he has picked up across the U.S. He is a truck driver that thinks he is above the law in every way . Hope he goes away for as long as they can send him ! Good bye Vinnie Vulpi I hope where you go they like fat truckers !
FemaleTrucker-st anding up

Sioux Falls, SD

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Just to speak on the behalf of truckers, we are not all bad. This pig vinnie should be looked at real hard. They need to see where he has been and if any other children are missing. This is the greatest thing that could of happened. Gee with all the lot lizards that come knocking out there you would think ..... HE"S A PIG AND HE DESERVES WHAT HE GET'S BUT just because he drives truck, isn't what made him commit the crime he'd of done it anyway.
FemaleTrucker-st anding up

Sioux Falls, SD

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I sure hope the State of Oregon and D.O.T. takes his C.D.L. away for life. And makes sure he doesn't drive truck any where again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rapid City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People call for the removal of the Bill Clinton... Aug 28 Dougrpdcty 1
The Bullet Proof President--George Washington Aug '17 Tim Shey 1
News Tip from community helps locate Pennington Coun... Aug '17 billd 1
Rapid City Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 15
corinne hogg Aug '17 Investigation needed 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Local Politics Do you approve of Lance Russell as ? Jul '17 Ken Delfino 1

Rapid City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rapid City Mortgages