Teen attacks may have been racially motivated

Mar 23, 2009 Read more: KOTA 15

Rapid City police say five white teenagers are suspects in two racially-motivated attacks on Native Americans who the teens thought were homeless.

Read more
babyn8tive

Tipton, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2009
rapid city has always been racist to any native and their has been murders at the rapid city creek no one did'nt even investagate.!! and it's always a native american

“Indigenous”

Since: Feb 11

Sacred Land

#2 Aug 3, 2011
stupid little punks. Rapid city has always been racist.

“Indigenous”

Sacred Land

#3 Aug 12, 2011
Their is always racism from white folks in rapid city. By the year 2045 whites will be the minority. So they can hate now, but sooner or later were gonna take over!!!....
guesswho

Seattle, WA

#4 Sep 7, 2011
AS YOU SEEK TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BE LIKE -LOOK AT THE MESS RICH CRACKERS MADE FOR THE WHOLE WEST COAST AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN A COUPLE YEARS IF NOT SOONER-NEVERTHLESS PRIDE COMETH BEFORE THE FALL AND JUST AS EVERYONE THAT HAS "SYMPATHIZED WITH MEXICO HAS FALLEN TO FINANCIAL RUIN-I CAN ONLY GUESS NOONE WILL BE HAPPY TILL EVERYONE CAN LIVE IN A RUSTY OL CAR LITTERED LOT OF TRASHED HOUSES AND BEER CANS?
YAAAAY FREEDOM FINALLY???
guesswho

Seattle, WA

#5 Sep 7, 2011
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SD SINCE I LEFT! DIOS MIO!
guesswho

Seattle, WA

#6 Sep 7, 2011
THERES ALREADY A RACE WAR GOING ON HERE ON THE WEST COAST -BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND KICKING THE BLACKS IN THE NUTS AGAIN BY GIVING "MEXICANS" FREE CITIZENSHIP ,HEALTH CARE,RIGHT TO VOTE,PAY THEM TO HAVE BABIES AND MONOPOLIZE JOBS AND SEND MILLIONS BACK TO MEXICO EVERY YEAR IS ABOUT THE BIGGEST "RACIST" THING CALIFORNIA COULD HAVE DONE-EVEN THO THEY VOTED FOR IT IN FEAR OF BEING CALLED A RACIST IF THEY DIDN'T!AND NOW THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING CALIFORNIANS OUT BY THE THOUSANDS!
guesswho

Seattle, WA

#7 Sep 7, 2011
WHAT COLOR IS A RACIST ANYWAY? DO YOU NOT THINK FINANCING MEXICAN RACISTS DOESN'T BREED BLACK RACISTS,WHITE RACISTS? ASIAN RACISTS?
guesswho

Seattle, WA

#8 Sep 7, 2011
SIOUXTRIBE-SO THE SIOUX NATION TAKES THEIR LANDS BACK ! RIGHT THEN WHAT? EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

“Indigenous”

Sacred Land

#10 Sep 18, 2011
By 2045 whites will be the minority. So watch out....

Since: Jan 09

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 20, 2011
SicanguSiouxTribe wrote:
But with still a superior culture, work ethic and ability to create, possess ingenuity congruent with a capitalistic society. The remainder of the population will have to compete, adjust accordingly, or starve. There will be no further means in terms of revenue requisite to the US treasury to support welfare wards of the state. You will have prosperoos enclaves fortified with law enforcement, and the remainder of the population will have to either adjust their education levels or skill sets in order to increase the pie. Handouts will cease. Perhaps then birth control will be free in these third world outposts aka Native American reservations.
RC native

Rapid City, SD

#12 Sep 20, 2011
SicanguSiouxTribe wrote:
Sounds like you're the one that's the racist

“Indigenous”

Sacred Land

#13 Sep 21, 2011
RC native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're the one that's the racist
Blah blah blah and blah...
Just me

Rapid City, SD

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Can we stop the racist insults and get back on topic? Does anyone know what happened to the attackers?
Jade

Lower Brule, SD

#15 Mar 3, 2012
Naws wrote:
<quoted text>
But with still a superior culture, work ethic and ability to create, possess ingenuity congruent with a capitalistic society. The remainder of the population will have to compete, adjust accordingly, or starve. There will be no further means in terms of revenue requisite to the US treasury to support welfare wards of the state. You will have prosperoos enclaves fortified with law enforcement, and the remainder of the population will have to either adjust their education levels or skill sets in order to increase the pie. Handouts will cease. Perhaps then birth control will be free in these third world outposts aka Native American reservations.
We saved your flat white asses from starving to death and you betrayed us. All this technology you all take credit for would not be here in this land you call Amerikkka if we had just let you starve which&#65279; would have probably been the better way to handle it. Your ancestors probably raped & pillaged. We were peaceful before whites came here. Whites have always been violent. Crakers and peckerwoods love 2 brag about their accomplishments. Let's talk about what ELSE we can thank them for. HIV, third world poverty created by imperialism, racism, capitalism, Islamaphobia, a dying environment, global warming. Your history is nothing&#65279; but violence and every "Accomplishment" was achieved through the oppression of others. Fuck you and your homeland I hope the Pakistanis finish you all off. You know Muhammad is now the most common male name in England? Count your days.
And Btw You got all that technology through forced labor of people of color. That's the only reason soda, TV, cars exist so once again white people take credit for something they didn't do. You wouldn't have&#65279; survived winter if we didn't show your dumb asses how to hunt turkeys & live off the land. So stall out your pro capitalist bullshit the white man just uses people to do the work while he lays back & takes the money because white people don't work well at all, you know.
AND most of the third world poverty in Africa & Arabia didn't exist before crackers came along & exploited them for their resources. See your devil government depends on tribal conflict and Black On Black&#65279; violence & that's why Nigeria supples 20% of US oil. Oh yeah, the Arabs? You know what the most sexist place there is? Saudi Arabia. Guess who supports them? Amerikkka! Home of the crackers that shoot women & children & gets medals for it!
And you are the WARD of the welfare state of your country, Fool.
So I would'nt be talking.

So much your open minded view, huh?
Jade

Lower Brule, SD

#16 Mar 3, 2012
ignore the numbers part, I dont know where that came from, so yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rapid City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest South Dakota news, sports, business and ... (Aug '09) Fri arod13 2
Dr Dylan Yu - what happened? Apr 1 tosha 2
Should I care if my husband attends Sturgis Bik... (Feb '11) Mar '15 Disgusted 43
cattle ranchers Mar '15 SUSAN PAGE 1
Cease and Desist letter over bad review for Big... Mar '15 blkhills4life 1
News Disorderly Conduct Charged In Rapid City Hockey... Feb '15 Cry Me A River 5
The Native American Community Must Use Its Clout Feb '15 Without a Trace 1
More from around the web

Rapid City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]