looking for good butcher shop or meat...

looking for good butcher shop or meat market

Posted in the Rapid City Forum

Dan

Dayton, OH

#1 Mar 14, 2007
I am looking for a good butcher shop or meat market in the Rapid City area. Does anyone have a good recommendation? I prefer someone that sells Angus beef. There is nothing better than a good Angus porterhouse cut for grilling.
howdy

Rapid City, SD

#2 Mar 16, 2007
Spearfish has a place called "The Butcher Shop". Phone number is under "T" for The Butcher Shop. I tried to list it here but it won't let me list phone numbers here...(I learn something new everyday). It's located in the fairground loop. I promise it's worth the drive!!!
Dan

Dayton, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2007
I had looked that one up and I'm thinking its like a 50 minute drive. But if there is no other place then that may be it. Thanks for the reply to this.
Rich

North Branch, MN

#4 Jul 4, 2010
In reference to Spearfish : 6 has 0 a 5 place 6 called 4 "The 2 Butcher 2 Shop". 2 Phone 3 number 0 is under "T" for The Butcher Shop. I tried to list it here but it won't let me list phone numbers
here...(I learn something new everyday). It's located in the fairground loop. I promise it's worth the drive!!! PHONE NUMBER :)
Theresa

Sioux Falls, SD

#5 Aug 19, 2012
It was worth the drive when Roger was there. But he is gone and so has the quality.
Emma

Spearfish, SD

#6 Oct 30, 2012
I saw local organic beef at Wild Strawberry Market when I was there the other day. I'm not sure if it was Angus but I bought some & it was good (can't look at the label cuz it's long gone.) It's by Baken Park next to Little Caesars if you wanna check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rapid City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bullet Proof President--George Washington Thu Tim Shey 1
News Tip from community helps locate Pennington Coun... Aug 13 billd 1
Rapid City Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 15
corinne hogg Aug 1 Investigation needed 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Local Politics Do you approve of Lance Russell as ? Jul '17 Ken Delfino 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Phil Jensen as ? Jul '17 Ken Delfino 1

Rapid City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rapid City Mortgages