Federal grants to boost community pol...

Federal grants to boost community policing

There are 1 comment on the KSFY story from Oct 2, 2011, titled Federal grants to boost community policing. In it, KSFY reports that:

The Pennington County Sheriff's Office and the Rapid City and Box Elder police departments have been awarded three-year federal grants to improve community policing efforts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFY.

Disgusted

Germany

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Really? Does anyone actually believe that there are not enough police? This money should be put towards schools and education (which in the long run will better affect crime prevention and the quality of our communities). We don't need anymore state or federal thugs - it's gone waaay too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rapid City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I care if my husband attends Sturgis Bik... (Feb '11) Jun 24 Bob Gladitsch 60
News Zika Virus not likely to spread in Rapid City Apr '16 nice 1
News GenPro Energy Solutions heads to Africa to Inst... Apr '16 nice 1
Dr Dylan Yu - what happened? (Feb '15) Apr '16 Barbara Schell 3
News 3 road projects at once hamper traffic flow in ... Mar '16 LIZZY GINGERICH 1
Debate: Marijuana - Rapid City, SD (Aug '10) Mar '16 Michelle 44
Rapid City Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 13

Rapid City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rapid City Mortgages