Updated: Blaze engulfs county home as...

Updated: Blaze engulfs county home as firefighters struggle through snow

There are 1 comment on the Staunton News Leader story from Feb 9, 2010, titled Updated: Blaze engulfs county home as firefighters struggle through snow. In it, Staunton News Leader reports that:

GREENVILLE - A home perched atop a large, steep hill on Lofton Ridge Lane was consumed by flames Tuesday afternoon after two fire trucks became bogged down in snow and ice conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staunton News Leader.

The Allens

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2010
SORRY FOR YOUR LOST. BUT AT LEASE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR FAMILY AND YOU KNOW THEY ARE OK. YOU CAN BUILD YOU A NEW HOUSE BUT YOU CANT BULID A NEW FAMILY. I HOPE EVERYTHING START TO GO RIGHT FOR YOU. AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE KIDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raphine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are there still kkk in va? (Oct '08) Jun 15 Ashley Nave 80
Motorcycle accident july 31 Raphine (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rockbridge 1 1
Be Free (Jul '15) Jul '15 trying 1
Review: Atkins Excavating Inc (Nov '14) Nov '14 hatesucks 2
Brittany Yeargain (Jun '12) Oct '14 YoursTruly 5
News Where's Obamacare? - Rural Virginians choose fr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jorja Fox 1
I have received an e-mail from Yahoo.com saying... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ciraromynoz 2

Raphine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raphine Mortgages