Ohio Man Charged With Attempted Abduc...

Ohio Man Charged With Attempted Abduction

There are 1 comment on the KMBC-TV Kansas City story from May 11, 2006, titled Ohio Man Charged With Attempted Abduction. In it, KMBC-TV Kansas City reports that:

Miami County, Kan., prosecutors charged an Ohio man with attempted kidnapping. Mark Kralovic, 46, is being held on $150,000 bond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMBC-TV Kansas City.

mr walters

La Quinta, CA

#1 May 28, 2006
now that you have a suspect, how many other unsolved crimes will he be charged with to clear the police blotter? Also I'm sure drugs are involved; what is the rehab plan other than a life in prison? Will this troubled soul go to the same country club jail withthe Enron boys who never hurt anyone physically, yet destroyed thousands financially!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rantoul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Osawatomie (Feb '09) Oct 27 bob 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
Daniel Ray Baldwin Sep '15 jbaldwin 2
News Statea s behavioral health system needs resources Aug '15 sarcasmic energy 1
News Can mentally ill wait? Aug '15 netruthteller 4
News mental illnesses Jul '15 sarcasmic energy 2
sewer charges for non-usage (Apr '13) Apr '13 jana1945 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rantoul Mortgages