'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#41856 Jun 12, 2012
And oh yes, also in the news was the fact that Beck just picked up another $100M giving extended life to his propaganda network. Again, we see how an exclusive few make big bucks as a result of idiots who enjoy degrading America. I bet he'd do really well in the Middle East. He gets $100M for 5 yrs. for running his jaw while the lady with nonHodgkins Lymphoma couldn't afford insurance to save her life.
frank

Oakland, CA

#41857 Jun 12, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, your economic ignorance is astounding. No public sector jobs create any economic benefit. All public sector jobs are just taking money from one tax payers and giving it to another. there is no net gain economically from that. Private sector jobs on the other hand, will create a economic gain as the goods or services are creating value, and economic activity increases. The only thing that will create economic growth is more private sector activity. It is always good overall when public sector jobs are lost.
We already know that's what you wingnuz GOPers are advocating - get rid of police, fire fighters and school teachers, they contribute nothing to our world, all they do is suck money out of us hardworking, god-fearing patriots/republicans ... you ought to seriously think about moving to Somalia, they have none of those things you hate so much, hell, they don't even have a Gov't -- oh what bliss!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#41858 Jun 12, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
And oh yes, also in the news was the fact that Beck just picked up another $100M giving extended life to his propaganda network. Again, we see how an exclusive few make big bucks as a result of idiots who enjoy degrading America. I bet he'd do really well in the Middle East. He gets $100M for 5 yrs. for running his jaw while the lady with nonHodgkins Lymphoma couldn't afford insurance to save her life.
You should check out rush's pay amounts. So much for "FREE" speech, huh?

TIR
I vote democrat

Owensboro, KY

#41859 Jun 12, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
The government should just take $99,750,000 ($50,000/year for him)of that money and pay for things other people need. Who needs that much money anyway?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41860 Jun 12, 2012
When reading your posts about Obama Care,one has to wonder what might have been possible if Obama and the Democratic controled Congress could have been able to put into the Care package,if they had let the Republicans get a word in edgewise? Now when we may get only one goverment insurance carrier,at a cost no one can control but we all have to buy it anyway,or pay the fine,we have a elitist group in Washington ,appointed,not that there is any requirement on education,tell what will be allowed or not,and so on,will you be so happy?It is a lot of B.S. that hopefully the SCOTUS will throw out and something really good can be done to replace it. No more Obama!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41861 Jun 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know that's what you wingnuz GOPers are advocating - get rid of police, fire fighters and school teachers, they contribute nothing to our world, all they do is suck money out of us hardworking, god-fearing patriots/republicans ... you ought to seriously think about moving to Somalia, they have none of those things you hate so much, hell, they don't even have a Gov't -- oh what bliss!!!!
More B.S. coming from a State that is bankrupt.No Party,no persons,are advocating any of this!Why do you make up false things to discuss?Maybe the move to Somalia should be yours as you brought it up.We Republicans love our Country and our Constitution with all the freedoms we have!We just do not care for ones wanting to destroy it.
true

United States

#41862 Jun 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again frank, just more ignorance. its not the Police and firefighters that are losing jobs in Public sector, its the hundreds of thousands of others that are just sucking off the public taxpayers teats. You know them, the folks at government jobs all over that are nothing but bureaucrats getting paid big money for nothing. Their pay just comes from other people pockets, so there is nothing gained economically. For there to be economic gain, a value must be created, and there is not one with government jobs.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#41863 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
When reading your posts about Obama Care,one has to wonder what might have been possible if Obama and the Democratic controled Congress could have been able to put into the Care package,if they had let the Republicans get a word in edgewise? Now when we may get only one goverment insurance carrier,at a cost no one can control but we all have to buy it anyway,or pay the fine,we have a elitist group in Washington ,appointed,not that there is any requirement on education,tell what will be allowed or not,and so on,will you be so happy?It is a lot of B.S. that hopefully the SCOTUS will throw out and something really good can be done to replace it. No more Obama!!!
You illiterate pos Liar, Rethuglicans have NEVER done anything good for the people ever!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#41864 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
More B.S. coming from a State that is bankrupt.No Party,no persons,are advocating any of this!Why do you make up false things to discuss?Maybe the move to Somalia should be yours as you brought it up.We Republicans love our Country and our Constitution with all the freedoms we have!We just do not care for ones wanting to destroy it.
Rethuglicans are the problem in this Country, if we could rid of the Pugs the National IQ woul go up 100 points instantly.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#41865 Jun 12, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again frank, just more ignorance. its not the Police and firefighters that are losing jobs in Public sector, its the hundreds of thousands of others that are just sucking off the public taxpayers teats. You know them, the folks at government jobs all over that are nothing but bureaucrats getting paid big money for nothing. Their pay just comes from other people pockets, so there is nothing gained economically. For there to be economic gain, a value must be created, and there is not one with government jobs.
You don't pay any Taxes sh-thead.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#41866 Jun 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Rethuglicans are the problem in this Country, if we could rid of the Pugs the National IQ woul go up 100 points instantly.
Nice sentence structure and spelling

It's amusing to me to see you're still a dink.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41867 Jun 12, 2012
Every post you make proves you have little knowledge of what a true American Republican really is.You don`t even know what the ruptured duck is all about!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#41868 Jun 12, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Success story on Obama's Healthcare Law.
In the headlines today, a woman who voted Republican in 2008 states that without Obama's Healthcare Law, she would have DIED on March 2, 2012 from a respiratory infection. The woman has nonHodgkins Lymphoma, a immune system disease.
She could NOT afford premiums prior and had gone uninsured until she was introduced to a company where WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, she was able to purchase health insurance she could afford @$363/Month.
I, personally, was happy to hear about this for two reasons. One, a success story concerning the Obama Healthcare Plan. The other, I had a family member die with this disease and let me inform you, it's no picnic. The body swells and when it's in the lymph nodes, you get huge masses over various parts of your body. You lose your strength as it attacks the immune system.
Obama has high hopes the Supreme Court will uphold this as in advance, legal counsel from all idealogical spectrums agreed it was constitutional.
Thanks to Obama's Plan, 2.5M children more are now covered and many thousands of those with pre-existing conditions. As for me, I'm happy to report the lady in the above scenario can spend more time with her family because of Obama's ability to read the Constitution and realizes, it's for all people....not just the wealthy who can afford to buy their lives.
Uncle spewtub, are you at it again? lol Long story short...that insurance was always available to her (yes at that price and with a pre-existing illness)and it has nothing to do with Obamacare. How do I know? Been there and done that and Obama played no part in any of it.

As a matter of FACT (something that you really don't bother much with when posting) under Obamacare her premiums will be much higher because of her pre-existing illness as the Obamacare loophole for insurance companies allows them to charge 50% higher premiums for pre-existing illnesses. Obamacare just keeps insurance companies from denying people medical insurance if they have a pre-existing illness. It allows them to make a good profit in the process. That's Obamacare reform that you forgot to mention. Sort of the way Obama made some shady, behind closed door deals with the Pharmaceutical companies to ensure they still made a huge profit off the backs of the poor and middle class. Didn't you get that memo? Haven't you read about the money trail emails between Obama and the big Pharmaceutical lobbyists? Is your memory suddenly fading again? LOL How convenient, huh?

Go away old crazy lady. Did you just get out of rehab? Is that where you have been? Go back and learn how to stop lying now that the crack damage is starting to heal. You're still a long, long, looooooooong way from normal! lol
lol

Glasgow, KY

#41869 Jun 12, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
How much did George Soros make this year? He did really well in Nazi Germany, didn't he? Maybe he brought his money making scam knowledge here with him, you think? He did well and is now attempting to turn our country into one of the Regimes he is close and personal with. Funny his propaganda and billions and billions don't seem to bother you.

Are you jealous of Beck? Is that why you suck his nutsack dry with your obsession about him? Is he running for office? Does he own the lame-stream media and infuse his crap on America day after day after day? No. Does Soros? I'll go ahead and say it for you...It's Bush's fault. LMMFAO! That's all you've got and it's never really worked for you morons the way you figured it would. Blaming everything on Bush, as your guy does ten time worse than Bush ever did, doesn't seem to be catching on and sticking, is it?

I guess you are feeling the Romney tide and you just assumed some of the old lies and scams would still work for you. You're desperate at this point, aren't you?

Lovin' every minute of it! You crooks are reaping what you have sown and the end of your scam is near. Ahhh, group hug for the morons and crooks as we kick their asses out of the Washington. Don't worry...The View is hiring! LMMFAO!!
Hey

Morehead, KY

#41870 Jun 12, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Success story on Obama's Healthcare Law.
In the headlines today, a woman who voted Republican in 2008 states that without Obama's Healthcare Law, she would have DIED on March 2, 2012 from a respiratory infection. The woman has nonHodgkins Lymphoma, a immune system disease.
She could NOT afford premiums prior and had gone uninsured until she was introduced to a company where WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, she was able to purchase health insurance she could afford @$363/Month.
I, personally, was happy to hear about this for two reasons. One, a success story concerning the Obama Healthcare Plan. The other, I had a family member die with this disease and let me inform you, it's no picnic. The body swells and when it's in the lymph nodes, you get huge masses over various parts of your body. You lose your strength as it attacks the immune system.
Obama has high hopes the Supreme Court will uphold this as in advance, legal counsel from all idealogical spectrums agreed it was constitutional.
Thanks to Obama's Plan, 2.5M children more are now covered and many thousands of those with pre-existing conditions. As for me, I'm happy to report the lady in the above scenario can spend more time with her family because of Obama's ability to read the Constitution and realizes, it's for all people....not just the wealthy who can afford to buy their lives.
Just a couple questions::

Where would a hospital let someone lay and die because they had no insurance???

Why couldn't this lady get SS or SSI (Medicaid)..

As for the 2.5 million more children receiving coverage..

That's probably directly attributed to Obamas plan of putting everyone on welfare.Or coverage for the illegals..

Not Obama Care, Just an attemted Sales Pitch...
Hey

Morehead, KY

#41871 Jun 12, 2012
attempted
frank

Oakland, CA

#41872 Jun 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably directly attributed to Obamas plan of putting everyone on welfare.Or coverage for the illegals..
Say, aren't you Glen Beck's little cousin ... LOL!!
what

Glasgow, KY

#41873 Jun 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Best post on here in a long, long time. Short and simple so that everyone understands and truthful. How refreshing! Thanks Hey.
Hey

Morehead, KY

#41874 Jun 12, 2012
Yes, And wait a min.,No don't tell me I recognize you from some where, Oh Yea I remember seeing you hanging on Barbara Boxers bath room door(Douche Bag)..
Hey

Morehead, KY

#41875 Jun 12, 2012
You are welcome What..

The previous post was for Frankie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ransom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PHS Homecoming 5 min Ashley 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Another Vet 7,312
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Recipes and Coupons 5 hr Sara 4
Mrs. Rob Pratr 16 hr Lea 3
squirrel dog (Dec '12) 17 hr fred slone 2
Old school 19 hr Chip 2

Ransom Jobs

Ransom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE