Anybody know a coal truck driver that...

Anybody know a coal truck driver that goes by the name "Pickle".

Posted in the Ransom Forum

single and looking

United States

#1 May 14, 2009
I was wanting to know if eh is single. He is hot as hell and would like to get his number.
jdst

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2010
ask Theresa Eanes "trixie" i am sure she has his number, heck she has probley sucked his d*#k
blueeyes25

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2010
Yeah. I know that sexy thing.. Mmmmm He is big and Crispey and hard and juicy and been in my refrigerater a week now!
wiseman

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 22, 2010
jdst wrote:
ask Theresa Eanes "trixie" i am sure she has his number, heck she has probley sucked his d*#k
If I am not mistaken, Trixie and Pickle had a thing going on a couple of years ago, not sure if they are still an item or not. People really need to watch what they say on CB's people other then truck drivers hear what they say!
Pink Berry

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Well wiseman I guess if the are saying it on a CB then they want to be heard! DUH!
SHERRIBABY

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jan 23, 2010
blueeyes25 wrote:
Yeah. I know that sexy thing.. Mmmmm He is big and Crispey and hard and juicy and been in my refrigerater a week now!
I've had my "pickle" in the refrigator so long it limp and wrinkled up!!!! LOL
their truckin buddy

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2010
jdst wrote:
so many times, it's a wonder she didn't suck the damn thing off! the lucky dog, bet he's missing her. i know i sure as hell do. just getting to go to work everyday, hearing that sexy voice on the the cb, is enough to make my d*ck hard! ain't nothing like hauling coal with trixie. i miss drivin with u trixie, hope to run into u soon, maybe u might finally show me them sexy tits....
confused

Logan, WV

#8 Jan 24, 2010
Are we all talking about the same Trixie? If it is the one that I know she is a fat ass ugly ho that has had more D**** in her mouth then there are stars in the sky. You men must have really LOW standards and would let anything suck it! lol
informer

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 24, 2010
the pickle always better on top of the meat.
angry relative

Virgie, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2010
u all need 2 f***** stop talkin s*** bout trixie! what u keep talkin bout is old news anyways everyone already knows bout her and pickle> DUH
and furthermore she aint no fatass. i'd hate 2 see you all. she aint no whore! u need 2 figure out whos mouth your mans D*** is in and try to keep it in yours and shut your mouth before i shut it for you!!
friends with both

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 1, 2010
their truckin buddy wrote:
<quoted text> so many times, it's a wonder she didn't suck the damn thing off! the lucky dog, bet he's missing her. i know i sure as hell do. just getting to go to work everyday, hearing that sexy voice on the the cb, is enough to make my d*ck hard! ain't nothing like hauling coal with trixie. i miss drivin with u trixie, hope to run into u soon, maybe u might finally show me them sexy tits....
People really need to let this go. I know both people your talking about and it was over three years ago so let it go people. What they did was wrong and pickle and his wife have worked things out and Trixie has moved on so why do people think they need to keep shit going. I could almost understand if it was current news and was going on but to drag up the past, man you must really be bored! Get a life people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ransom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire dept 50 min chief 867 1
Billy Estep Sun Sheena 9
Need service (Nov '15) Sun Beaker braker 2
Aflex Sun Run down 3
Dollar Store @Meta Jul 22 Cassie 4
Carl conn Jun '16 Blackberry 1
jude family Apr '16 moe 1

Ransom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance