Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Ransom Canyon Forum

Comments (Page 648)

Showing posts 12,941 - 12,960 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Texan wrote:
I for one give you NO CREDIT, and you know nothing. But maybe we could breed you with Actually and see what we would come up with. YUCK!
I guess that being black and lesbian, gaining relief only by claiming to be a walk-on-water Indian, must be pretty stressing on half-wits. Then, you try to be a noble Texan, only showing to be a yankee. Must be tough for you.

Have you tried ZXanax or something?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actard is pretty accurate too. Leftist mongoloid freak.
Well texatard your post proves once again that little morons such as yourself are incapable of original thought and must copy and imitate the thoughts and ideas of others.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well texatard your post proves once again that little morons such as yourself are incapable of original thought and must copy and imitate the thoughts and ideas of others.
Well Actard, your post proves once again that you MIGHT have passed third grade, but I bet doing it was the six hardest years of your life.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I know your kind. You'll vote for anyone who lets you have a sex change. Is that what you really want?
Will a sex change make you as better person or, just another downward spiral?
Go ahead and have that sex change. It will just make you easier to target, when the sons of the forefathers come looking for you.
You're a mess, amyway. Indian, black, lesbian/tranny. Who needs you? Good riddance to freaks like you.
Are you pretending to be a woman now, Butch?
You know squatterero. You are puffed up like the blow fish you are is all. Such a perverted confused freak you are. Don't put your issues onto me. Go FY and the stolen mule you rode in on.
Mutt Bilogona. Stop breeding pups you can't care for, then perhaps you can leave the public housing you abide in. Stop sucking off the taxpayers in your inability to care for your own. Stop hating others for your shortcomings, loser.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was God who seperated the people, who told us not to mix with other tribes.
I said what God said. If you call me a liar, you call God a liar.
Are you willing to do that?
Scripture will not back you up. However continue to enthrone yourself with a righteous GOD and see how far the fall is, Lucifer.
You have NEVER SHown any Hebrew Scripture, or Greek, to back you. You can rewrite the WOrd of God, but don't be surprized when the Author puts you in place. You wish to claim a righteous God has given you special permission to genocide the planet for your race. Now you cry as you reap as yours have sown. And too stupid to see the irony.
Yeah, you sure have it goin on in the dark. As is evidenced even here on Toxic. Your lies won't hold your cup of water against the truth of History, or the Word of God. A God whose people are the Jewish Nation, not your mutt blood. No matter how you twist Scripture. It stands. Many Jews are black. Moses' wife was Ethiopian. How you kick against the pricks in your racism.
Funny to watch you though.
May your envy envelope you. Loser Bilogona.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Actard, your post proves once again that you MIGHT have passed third grade, but I bet doing it was the six hardest years of your life.
If that were true texatard that would still be 2 grades higher than you accomplished.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true texatard that would still be 2 grades higher than you accomplished.
But you still didn't learn jack Actard. They passed you just to get rid of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still didn't learn jack Actard. They passed you just to get rid of you.
Apparently your teachers didn't pass you because you provide so much amusement and they probably got federal money to get you to school on the "special" bus with all the other texatards. Each given their allotment of drool rags and protective helmets.

Heard your bus had the cleanest windows in the fleet. lick lick
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your teachers didn't pass you because you provide so much amusement and they probably got federal money to get you to school on the "special" bus with all the other texatards. Each given their allotment of drool rags and protective helmets.
Heard your bus had the cleanest windows in the fleet. lick lick
You sure know a lot about SPED needs, don't you?. Do you still use your drool rag when you see King Odumbo and his Wookie on TV?. You don't
have to be a mongoloid to be an Obama supporter, but I guess it helps.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know a lot about SPED needs, don't you?. Do you still use your drool rag when you see King Odumbo and his Wookie on TV?. You don't
have to be a mongoloid to be an Obama supporter, but I guess it helps.
lick lick lick texatard
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
lick lick lick texatard
Suck, suck, suck Obama c@ck Actard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck, suck, suck Obama c@ck
...and the truth comes out. Not only are you suffereing from texatardism the old adage about texas is true, it is filled with steers and qu eers.

Guess defiant1 just exited the closet.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the truth comes out. Not only are you suffereing from texatardism the old adage about texas is true, it is filled with steers and qu eers.
You're the one with Obama stains on your blue dress. You're not Larry Sinclair are you?. Obummer just married his wookie to cover up his real
habits with freaks like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one with Obama stains on your blue dress. You're not Larry Sinclair are you?. Obummer just married his wookie to cover up his real

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not GOP

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Anyone not GOP
Not GOP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Go dems
yay

Lytle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

How about dem cowboys!?!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Not GOP wrote:
Go dems
Whatever. Dems are just the opposite side of the coin of corruption.
Some people never learn.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. Dems are just the opposite side of the coin of corruption.
Some people never learn.
why are you posting here use deer park topix

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,941 - 12,960 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ransom Canyon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ransom Canyon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance