Deril Baker Pedifile
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lost Dog

Hamlin, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2012
I think everyone should know the truth about Baker.
I know alot of you up there in ranger know him and know the truth about him just tell me how you could support him and him being a Pedifile?
Baker moved a little girl in with him when she was 14 years old Baker was 28. How could you put your picture on those signs Deril?
Knowing what you have done.
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Seriously stfu already, your starting to sound a bit obsessed with him...creepy!
wise up

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Lost Dog wrote:
I think everyone should know the truth about Baker.
I know alot of you up there in ranger know him and know the truth about him just tell me how you could support him and him being a Pedifile?
Baker moved a little girl in with him when she was 14 years old Baker was 28. How could you put your picture on those signs Deril?
Knowing what you have done.
Not true mr webb..
GREATONE

Hamlin, WV

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Do I need to tell some DIRT on the PROPAC. This need to stop NOW.
Does not go away

Matawan, NJ

#5 Oct 15, 2012
GREATONE wrote:
Do I need to tell some DIRT on the PROPAC. This need to stop NOW.
Hmmm believe widdle Direl isn't happy that someone would tell the truth about him. Too many people saw what was going on. With something this serious and without a statute to make it go away, you will have a long time to look over our shoulder. You did it to your self, dude.
GREATONE

Hamlin, WV

#6 Oct 17, 2012
This is not widdle Direl he is above this kind of stuff. You people are belowing this out of portion. However lets play. Farley been married 3 times little bit of wife beaten going on. That makes for a fine preacher and will make for a fine sheriff. CHECK THE RECORDS. Matthews was ran out of teaching in Lincoln County for his behavior with his students. No charges was filed the BOE did not want a blackeye so they covered and let him leave. Brumfield messed around with student at LCHS for years until he found one hot enough to live with then put a ring on her finger. Keep messing with widdle Direl and I will have some more for you.
Widdle Direl the Greatone

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2012
GREATONE wrote:
This is not widdle Direl he is above this kind of stuff. You people are belowing this out of portion. However lets play. Farley been married 3 times little bit of wife beaten going on. That makes for a fine preacher and will make for a fine sheriff. CHECK THE RECORDS. Matthews was ran out of teaching in Lincoln County for his behavior with his students. No charges was filed the BOE did not want a blackeye so they covered and let him leave. Brumfield messed around with student at LCHS for years until he found one hot enough to live with then put a ring on her finger. Keep messing with widdle Direl and I will have some more for you.
Yeah, I suppose Widdle Direl is sitting in his Ivory Tower reading Thoreau /not. He isn't above it he just doesn't want ot get caught.
This is what the law says:
SEXUAL ASSAULT OF THE THIRD DEGREE
A person is guilty of third-degree sexual assault (statutory rape) when:
Such person engages in sexual intercourse or sexual intrusion with another person who is mentally defective or mentally incapacitated; or
Such person, being 16 years old or more, engages in sexual intercourse or sexual intrusion with another person who is less than 16 years old and who is at least 4 years younger than the defendant.
Any person who violates the above provisions shall be guilty of a felony, and, upon conviction, shall be:
Imprisoned in the penitentiary between 1 and 5 years; or
Imprisoned in the penitentiary between 1 and 5 years and fined no more than $10,000.
Note: Consent is not a defense to third-degree sexual assault. Consent is irrelevant.(State v. Persinger, 1982)
Sam Sneed

Hamlin, WV

#8 Oct 20, 2012
The Charleston Daily Mail is currently working on a story about this. Can't wait to read it.
GREATONE

Hamlin, WV

#9 Oct 20, 2012
All I am saying is Brumfield and Matthews should be in the same discussion. If you call one out be man enough to call the others out.
Pops

Hamlin, WV

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Good lord! Direl's dirt was bad enough, but it sounds like the whole slate of Democrats are trash! Thanks, Dems, for giving us yet another ticket of fine upstanding leaders of high moral character. Half of these guys will be in jail in a year! Glad I vote Republican!
GREATONE wrote:
This is not widdle Direl he is above this kind of stuff. You people are belowing this out of portion. However lets play. Farley been married 3 times little bit of wife beaten going on. That makes for a fine preacher and will make for a fine sheriff. CHECK THE RECORDS. Matthews was ran out of teaching in Lincoln County for his behavior with his students. No charges was filed the BOE did not want a blackeye so they covered and let him leave. Brumfield messed around with student at LCHS for years until he found one hot enough to live with then put a ring on her finger. Keep messing with widdle Direl and I will have some more for you.
GRATONE

Hamlin, WV

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Matthews is still under investigation in Boone County on drug charges. Please LC do not put this guy in.
Jelly

Hamlin, WV

#12 Oct 23, 2012
What a wonderful slate the Democrats offer this election season! Thanks, guys! You keep giving us the best choices and the feds have to come in and haul them away in handcuffs!
Shame on You

Chapmanville, WV

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Welcome to Politics Direl...lol...I voting for him...:)
Black Eye on Us All

Hamlin, WV

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Horrible. Simply horrible.
smh

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Mar 15, 2013
This honestly is true!!!! I know for a fact!!!-was a friend of the family and saw it with my own eyes for years!! While she was 14.. Went on for years and years
From ranger

Macon, GA

#16 Oct 27, 2013
Direl is a great guy and isn't a pedi file. It was as much fault of the 14 year olds mother for letting her move in. Everyone who knows both parties knows that the once then 14 yer old is a party hard. So before you blame the 28 yet old, also blame the 14 yet old mother for letting it happen. Plus Direl is a good friend to their family.
tte

Macon, GA

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Widdle Direl the Greatone wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I suppose Widdle Direl is sitting in his Ivory Tower reading Thoreau /not. He isn't above it he just doesn't want ot get caught.
This is what the law says:
SEXUAL ASSAULT OF THE THIRD DEGREE
A person is guilty of third-degree sexual assault (statutory rape) when:
Such person engages in sexual intercourse or sexual intrusion with another person who is mentally defective or mentally incapacitated; or
Such person, being 16 years old or more, engages in sexual intercourse or sexual intrusion with another person who is less than 16 years old and who is at least 4 years younger than the defendant.
Any person who violates the above provisions shall be guilty of a felony, and, upon conviction, shall be:
Imprisoned in the penitentiary between 1 and 5 years; or
Imprisoned in the penitentiary between 1 and 5 years and fined no more than $10,000.
Note: Consent is not a defense to third-degree sexual assault. Consent is irrelevant.(State v. Persinger, 1982)
It's not statutory rape when the minor is willing to spread her legs.
Dill Doe

Torrance, CA

#18 Dec 23, 2013
What's wrong with a little file petting?
who ever you want me to b

West Hamlin, WV

#19 Jan 3, 2014
statutory rape is only pushed for by the parent/guardian of the minor not the state or county. so get you fucking facts straight before you talk shit. wether it happened or not if it did mom was ok with it and so was the girl or she would have said something. you are all a bunch of stupid imbread homosexual fornicators that are looking for somene to pick on so pick on yourself before judging others well dont do that because your heads may explode for thinking to hard. i got your back direl you know who this is
Call the police

Branchland, WV

#20 Jan 4, 2014
who ever you want me to b wrote:
statutory rape is only pushed for by the parent/guardian of the minor not the state or county. so get you fucking facts straight before you talk shit. wether it happened or not if it did mom was ok with it and so was the girl or she would have said something. you are all a bunch of stupid imbread homosexual fornicators that are looking for somene to pick on so pick on yourself before judging others well dont do that because your heads may explode for thinking to hard. i got your back direl you know who this is
you have big balls, if this MAN was 28 and sleeping with a 14yr old child, anyone and everyone that knew about it,should be in jail.statutory rape, someone needs to ask the girl,now that she is older, she needs to go to the police,you people that know about this needs to wittiness for her.the state will push this rape,get your facts straight,the state will sign the warrant,14yrs old,and you have his back!! Really,!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 min Mgtn Res 1,545
Andrew b 4 hr Chaz 1
Red jeep at the ex's house (Apr '15) 7 hr Sandy 17
One Word Game (Feb '10) 14 hr Life after Loving 12,587
Mike Lovejoy 21 hr Mabel Sowards 1
Brian Keith Napier (Oct '08) Sat crazy girl 6
Chapmanville town council Sat oh yea 17

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages