Can Flo really save me?

Can Flo really save me?

Posted in the Ranger Forum

4 Real

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Can Flo really save me a bundle on insurance?
I like her

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Aug 17, 2012
make sure you have insurance cause she sure can ..do you watch tv a lot ..i see that insurance status all the time rting to start crap again or what ..never ever have i seen people on a computer hide behind a little key pad .
I like her

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2012
she can save me a bundle anytime she like Flo is the woman ..she has it going on ..I love Flo
hey u

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Aug 17, 2012
I dont know what the hell your trying to start here ..are you the botch that calls her self beauty queen ? it should be dog crap lol....lol i know ho you are ,,back off botch
codger

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2012
4 Real wrote:
Can Flo really save me a bundle on insurance?
No. But she can beat your ass and you will need a little insurance.
hey Codger

Spencer, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2012
codger wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But she can beat your ass and you will need a little insurance.
They know Flo can beat there dirty butt without a problem that's why they are to scared as you can see to put there real name isn't that right beauty queen !!! I love to see Flo get into a good fight she can kick butt but she is just so funny ...I have seen her fight and when she hits you to late to yell stop ...lol talk about how she can fight ..have you seen her dance? she has all the right moves love to watch her strut .
tick tock

Tad, WV

#7 Aug 18, 2012
hey Codger wrote:
<quoted text>They know Flo can beat there dirty butt without a problem that's why they are to scared as you can see to put there real name isn't that right beauty queen !!! I love to see Flo get into a good fight she can kick butt but she is just so funny ...I have seen her fight and when she hits you to late to yell stop ...lol talk about how she can fight ..have you seen her dance? she has all the right moves love to watch her strut .
I think she wants to get her hands on this one son of a bitch ...hes more like a female type so she would not have a hard time beating his ass because hes a male ...he has a very big bad mouth he loves to put women down .hes so jealous because his want to be cant be ...a woman lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chester meade (frog) (Sep '17) 1 hr yes i do 2
Sheetz Buying Out Speedway 1 hr Citizen 1
One Word Game (Feb '10) 3 hr Cathy the guru 12,959
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Archer One 14,398
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Archer One 15,605
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 4 hr winner 4,191
Subway Closing Soon 10 hr Cotten 7

Ranger Jobs

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages