uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Why do Union County tax payers have to request public records? With all the modern advances we enjoy , why are the records not posted online so everyone can read them and be better informed ? Just a thought.
Jive Talker

Blairsville, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
That's why we have that weird red haired lady ACOG, to get all public records and put them online. See, that way it doesn't cost us taxpayers anything, but it does take her money, and it keeps her busy. Say, I wonder why she complains about not having enough money to pay her property taxes, but has a lot to spend on open record requests. Funny, ain't it?
Observer

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Jive Talker wrote:
That's why we have that weird red haired lady ACOG, to get all public records and put them online. See, that way it doesn't cost us taxpayers anything, but it does take her money, and it keeps her busy. Say, I wonder why she complains about not having enough money to pay her property taxes, but has a lot to spend on open record requests. Funny, ain't it?
An ass of all asses,biggest jackass of all.!!
Bet you did not know

Clarkesville, GA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Had Union County had all records on public display poor ole Lamar would not have made it past his first term. A crook is a crook no matter the position they may hold. The people of Union County have had opportunities for transparency in Govt. and have voted it down each time by voting for Lamar. They deserve what they get.
taxpayer

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Its not only that they don't put these things online - which would be simple and less costly than the way it is done now, but they seem to be actively "blocking" search engine results. Many people don't know it but you can post material online in a way that blocks search engines from searching folders. or that blocks searches on certain terms.

I have seen a dramatic increase in "Missing" or "Blocked" search results. I used to be able to find lots of these loan documents and audit results online, but they have "disappeared."

So while the original poster has a good idea, in reality they are working as fast as they can to keep stuff out of public view. And it is happening.
Jive Talker

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>An ass of all asses,biggest jackass of all.!!
Yes, this does describe the members of ACOG.
compressed

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Jive Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this does describe the members of ACOG.
One would expect a reply shuch as this,From a true bonafied J.A.sssssss
Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

#9 Jan 26, 2013
compressed wrote:
<quoted text>One would expect a reply shuch as this,From a true bonafied J.A.sssssss
Come on now, we already have a McDonald's in town and they have a red-headed clown - so we don't need any more around here.
Kingdom Come

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Just my thoughts but the D.O.C./ FEDERAL Governmental sites would be a more educated online tutorial of your criminals. Past and Present. If the person does not have a correct middle name or DOB or photo attached, I would disregard. I looked up my name in the search engine and over 2500 responses. I got tired by the 226th "same name scenario" so good look.

Court documents do not lie however and open records should always be made available at your local court house/ government departments. If not, question it.
Kingdom Come

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Jan 28, 2013
People are putting to much time and value into computer life. This has put a national hurt on the job force and performance. Look at facebook and topix during business hours. How in the hell does anyone get anything done and what did they do before?
Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Kingdom Come wrote:
People are putting to much time and value into computer life. This has put a national hurt on the job force and performance. Look at facebook and topix during business hours. How in the hell does anyone get anything done and what did they do before?
Apparently you're putting too much "time and value into computer life" since you've posted on about every topic there is today. Go outside and get a life.
Apparently

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Jan 28, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
Its not only that they don't put these things online - which would be simple and less costly than the way it is done now, but they seem to be actively "blocking" search engine results. Many people don't know it but you can post material online in a way that blocks search engines from searching folders. or that blocks searches on certain terms.
I have seen a dramatic increase in "Missing" or "Blocked" search results. I used to be able to find lots of these loan documents and audit results online, but they have "disappeared."
So while the original poster has a good idea, in reality they are working as fast as they can to keep stuff out of public view. And it is happening.
Once in a while if you have the patience to observe long enough, you find a post that actually addresses the reality of an issue, and why solutions are avoided. This one is an excellent example.
Its been a while

Panama City, FL

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Jokes on You wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're putting too much "time and value into computer life" since you've posted on about every topic there is today. Go outside and get a life.
Really? Why are people so passive? Is it to avoid the real issues or what? Go outside and get a life, spend too much time on here? WTH are you doing? Who called you in control of Topix? You must have some control somewhere to feel superior or is that a false sense of control? I am guessing false.

I don't get on here often because I can only imagine who is who and what their agenda is. DUH.
I think the joke has a punch line if I was just a guessing girl. I have been right before. Several times. Why once I was called out of class as a small child by a deputy and department of childrens services who wanted me to lie and say that my dad tried to rape me. I never would lie. He deserved to be behind bars but not for rape. He never did me wrong. My mom maybe. The county maybe. Drug scum maybe but not me. They wanted him put away for a longer amount of time. He did not do a job right. A few weeks later I did get raped but not by the cop, department of childrens services or my dad. I forgave and forgive. Took a while. That same deputy went to prison years later for federal reasons. I had to deal with his harrassment once more before he did. He went with a few fellow friends. One I hated see go because he wasn't the bad cop. He just took the punishment. I am friends with his family. So Joker, eat shit. I know the job you was in at that time. I know too much to be alive really. I forgive but I don't forget and I will be damned if I let my children or anyone else's children suffer over dirty gain. Now I never said names or the town it happened in. I never said that there were several kids who went through about the same as me and teachers who seen it happening. The Devil never had control of me, never will. Wrong is wrong and right is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chatsworths biggest loser! 51 min murraycity 13
Tired of everyone throwing rocks! 57 min murraycity 2
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 2 hr redimix 249
NM Football 2014 (Apr '14) 3 hr Really 37
Walmart and other Companies support Al Sharpton 9 hr Free Speech 1
play you pay 9 hr murraycity 4
chelsea cobb williams (Jul '13) 9 hr Nosey Rosey 12

Ranger News Video

Ranger Dating
Find my Match