The Health Depot
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Would like to know

Dalton, GA

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Has anyone ever seen a bigger as*hole than Teresa Noland that works there but thinks she owns the place?
hahaha

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Aug 4, 2010
amen sista.....she is an a...hole
Go figure

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Why does Polow put up with the stupid bit*h?? Go figure!!
luv white trash

Resaca, GA

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Alright,dish the dirt people.Don't just throw out those small crumbs.We want the whole sandwich!
Mary

Ringgold, GA

#5 Aug 4, 2010
I dont know anything but when I go in there she acts like a Nazi Hitler wanna be yelling at those poor women I think she keeps more drama stirred up than a 30 minute episode of Young and the Restless she is the supposed office manager she acts like she owns the place puulleeaasseeee I really like the others that work there Polow just needs to boot her though. I am waiting for her to build a pedestal to stand on thats all she is lacking....
Teresa Noland

Union City, TN

#6 Aug 4, 2010
Would like to know wrote:
Has anyone ever seen a bigger as*hole than Teresa Noland that works there but thinks she owns the place?
First I would like to know if you are a drug seeker that was fired or a someone that doesn't want to pay their bill. Most people that like to complain are one of the two, so which one are you?
Teresa Noland

Union City, TN

#7 Aug 4, 2010
If I am brave enough to put my real name why don't you?
Mee

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Teresa Noland wrote:
<quoted text>
First I would like to know if you are a drug seeker that was fired or a someone that doesn't want to pay their bill. Most people that like to complain are one of the two, so which one are you?
I agree...sorry trash, seeking prescription's probably.
Go figure

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Aug 4, 2010
If she builds her own pedestal, two to one says it will fall down.......she sounds like a person that can tell everyone else how to do but she acts like someone that couldn't stick her own finger up her a*s.
Head Honcho

Union City, TN

#10 Aug 4, 2010
Nice language, do eat with that mouth?
Go figure

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Aug 4, 2010
Do you thing that is really Teresa Noland writing those comments above......I didn't know she knew how to spell......I thought she could only run that big mouth.
Head Honcho

Union City, TN

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Go figure & Mary, you sure have a lot of time on your hands to play on the computer, do U even have a job?
Go figure

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Aug 4, 2010
See I can't spell either "think" not thing"
Go figure

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Aug 4, 2010
I've got a good woman boss also, I get to play on the computer all I want. I even get to go shopping when I am on work time. Doesn't matter if I get my work done or not.
Head Honcho

Union City, TN

#15 Aug 4, 2010
Is she a madam?
Lois

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Mary wrote:
I dont know anything but when I go in there she acts like a Nazi Hitler wanna be yelling at those poor women I think she keeps more drama stirred up than a 30 minute episode of Young and the Restless she is the supposed office manager she acts like she owns the place puulleeaasseeee I really like the others that work there Polow just needs to boot her though. I am waiting for her to build a pedestal to stand on thats all she is lacking....
Yea sure sounds like a NOLAND
Teresa Noland

Union City, TN

#17 Aug 4, 2010
Yes that is really me typing, can you believe it!!!
If you have a problem with me then I suggest you speak to Dr. Polow, she would LOVE to hear all of your wonderful comments. She is here every day except Mondays. Have a blessed day!!!!
Mary

Ringgold, GA

#18 Aug 4, 2010
Yeah your right I do have a lot of time to play on the computer and yes I do have a job I am at work now...my point is be a little nicer you are in a public job. Sorry have a nice day. Mary is my real name by the way.
Mary

Ringgold, GA

#19 Aug 4, 2010
also helpful hint when you switch from your name to your alias it still shows the same location just being helpful!!!!!!
hahaha

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Aug 4, 2010
Mary wrote:
also helpful hint when you switch from your name to your alias it still shows the same location just being helpful!!!!!!
thus head honcho persona - she wants everyone to know she is in charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
u.c.b. 12 min rabbitt 1
North Georgia Refused to Print this Article 31 min The Mountains Noise 38
Climate Hustle 33 min Buford 1
Sheriff Race 52 min Joe 15
why do we have threads that have nothing to do ... 2 hr ???????? 1
Tim Tebow Christian 2 hr Doug 2
Should I send my kid to UC schools? 3 hr Maddie 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages