RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming M...
jimjamwhambam

Chicago, IL

#124 Feb 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
Obama is planting chips in foreheads?
Obama is taking our guns?
Obama is killing our babies?
Obama is a Muslim?
Obama? Obama? Obama?
LAUGHABLE! Anyone that believes this crap ought to have their head examined or change channels or both. I know Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck are you best Entertainment people but you need to get real. They are jokes to most Americans!
okay mindless sheeple, when he comes forth to diminish your plans, family,job, income, dwellings, and robs you of your life liberty and puirsuit of happiness, by enforceing marshalll law and breaking in your door possibly killing you and your entire family in the process for ilegal search and seizure of information, then i will be the one who looks down and laughs as you scwerm in the belly of the beast, you have dug your grave, now he has prepared it,lie in it swine.
ice

Greeneville, TN

#125 Feb 5, 2013
I don't give a dang what u all do! I'm liveing like god wants me to, with out fear of man... man can only take ur life, but god is life!! So I am a winner eather way!! Love christ our lord, and just be happy its that easy!!
Steven

United States

#126 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
How retarded are you people? Mandatory microchip implants? Evidently pretty damned retarded. goodgodamighty
Thats funny you just said good god almighty. Gods words tell you this is going to happen
Hjjj

Madison, MS

#127 Feb 5, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>We did not say he was god, we said he was god sent and when this election is over some you people will believe and realise just how great Obama really is,he is a hero in his own time or god sent.You can take your micro,chip and put in Romney's magic shorts maybe it will help him out.Romney is just exactly like George Bush a habitual liar ,but Romney has a even bigger problem his religion approves of and believes Child molestion and lying is just fine .Do republican's believe Romney is god or god sent ?If not why not,he does have magic shorts you know.
You are stupid what did Obama accomplish in his first term nothing all he did was "kill bin laden" but he didn't do that he watched navy seals kill him so why is he a hero
JOE

Chatsworth, GA

#128 Feb 6, 2013
Obama has saved this nation's as* and your's also without any help from the republican's.Obama is going on 5 years now and "I think he has finally made a mistake" ,on gun control,but I personally think everything is going to just fine because the democrates should remember what happened the last this happened,if not as they say history repeats itself and will again.The microchips thing ,just goes to show how deep the Republican's have gone into their mental illness cave.I guess this gun control thing just goes that even "god sent" people should not make major decisions when feeling so much sympathy and so very ,very sorry for people as Obama did for the kids as we all did.We cannot give up some of our rights every time something sad happens as we did under George Bush if we do we will soon have none left and the terrorists and crazy or mentally ill people will have won.The media is more responsible for these things happening than guns are,when they stop giving 24-7 coverage of these things they will stop or at least slow down a lot.
fancie

Sacramento, CA

#129 Feb 7, 2013
Does this remind anyone of the Nazis? Or is it just me...
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>We did not say he was god, we said he was god sent and when this election is over some you people will believe and realise just how great Obama really is,he is a hero in his own time or god sent.You can take your micro,chip and put in Romney's magic shorts maybe it will help him out.Romney is just exactly like George Bush a habitual liar ,but Romney has a even bigger problem his religion approves of and believes Child molestion and lying is just fine .Do republican's believe Romney is god or god sent ?If not why not,he does have magic shorts you know.
Software developer

Wayzata, MN

#130 Feb 7, 2013
Guys, You can choose to not believe this, bu the company I work for is building the software to manage these for the federal gov't. It is real and ti will be require to get insurance
JOE

Dalton, GA

#131 Feb 8, 2013
Software developer wrote:
Guys, You can choose to not believe this, bu the company I work for is building the software to manage these for the federal gov't. It is real and ti will be require to get insurance
I see Cleotis has already installed yours and it must already be turned on and working.Do not leave the house as long as Obama's president if his micro chip doesn't get you his drones will ,be very afraid,hid,run,Cleotis has a great idea -vote republican.BULLSH*T is just that BULLSH*T.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#132 Feb 8, 2013
jimjamwhambam wrote:
<quoted text>
okay mindless sheeple, when he comes forth to diminish your plans, family,job, income, dwellings, and robs you of your life liberty and puirsuit of happiness, by enforceing marshalll law and breaking in your door possibly killing you and your entire family in the process for ilegal search and seizure of information, then i will be the one who looks down and laughs as you scwerm in the belly of the beast, you have dug your grave, now he has prepared it,lie in it swine.
You are one of the "stupids" I am talking about....exactly!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#133 Feb 8, 2013
jimjamwhambam wrote:
theman is satan, hidden behind the descrete lies of an image of a so called"savior" in the eyes of all the people who were falsley blinded and had the wool pulled over theyre eyes, he needs to be stopped as a tyrant and a monster bent on destroying this beautiful country we made with our bare hands as the working force, open your eyes people, this man is no god.
What a nut job!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#134 Feb 8, 2013
Software developer wrote:
Requiring all of us to buy insurance is a good thing. Get the bumbs off the system is what it is all about. No microchips will be necessasry or manditory.

Since: Mar 10

Panama City, FL

#135 Feb 8, 2013
An HR Manager I know just retuned from a seminar on the business requirements of Obamacare. Said this was the biggest cluster she has ever seen. Requires the employer to collect, compile and manage information it has never done before. Predicts that most businessís will need to hire a Health Insurance Rep just to stay in compliance with the law.

As for the cost to individuals. Reports are that that young folks will pay the majority of the costs in premiums and old folks will have a hard time finding a doc.
tim jones

United States

#136 Feb 8, 2013
F_8k you obama take your microchip an stick it up your a$$
Doo

Dalton, GA

#137 Feb 8, 2013
Hold my beer wrote:
An HR Manager I know just retuned from a seminar on the business requirements of Obamacare. Said this was the biggest cluster she has ever seen. Requires the employer to collect, compile and manage information it has never done before. Predicts that most businessís will need to hire a Health Insurance Rep just to stay in compliance with the law.
As for the cost to individuals. Reports are that that young folks will pay the majority of the costs in premiums and old folks will have a hard time finding a doc.
The present system is very corrupt and has been for a long time. Premiums are extremely high, people that have pre-existing sicknesses can not buy insurance, Hospitals and Doctors charge at least ten times what the cost should be, durgs that cost a dime each to make cost ten dollars each or more. I just don't know why people turn a blind eye to what the real problems is here in America. And if someone trys to fix the problem then a lot of people turn on him and hate him for his efforts. I can't see what people like you see that is sooo good about getting ripped off at the Hospital, Doctors and Drug Stores?
JOE

Summerville, GA

#138 Feb 8, 2013
Hold my beer wrote:
AN HR Manger ,my ,my ,I knew that there was something strange about you ,how does it feel to kiss a big company's as* and work against the working people,in order to keep a big company from beig sued.If they do in fact have to hire a rep just to stay in compliance with the law,You are already qualified as you have already been trained and agreed to do whatever is necessary against the people protect the company from anykind of lawsuit.RIGHT?

Since: Mar 10

Panama City, FL

#139 Feb 8, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>AN HR Manger ,my ,my ,I knew that there was something strange about you ,how does it feel to kiss a big company's as* and work against the working people,in order to keep a big company from beig sued.If they do in fact have to hire a rep just to stay in compliance with the law,You are already qualified as you have already been trained and agreed to do whatever is necessary against the people protect the company from anykind of lawsuit.RIGHT?
Itís about the cost of doing business Joe. And those costs will be passed on to all of us consumers. I take it from you comments you have not fared very well working for someone else. Are you self employed ?
Such a Llie

Dalton, GA

#140 Feb 8, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently not as retarded as you. Look it up on the government website and read it in Obamacare. It's fact. And it's mandatory that it will be put in humans. Remember that when the cops come drag you out of your house for breaking the law if you don't willingly receive it. It's a law now.
People are always talking about how stupid people from Murray Co. are . I would get upset every time I read that .After reading this crap about Obama was going to implant a chip in all the Americans and to think so many people beleived it. I am begaining to think they are right .I have a friend that emailed channel 9 news and ask if this could be true .My friend received a email back and they said it was not true , and let everyone they knew this was not true so this lie would stop .I know there are people that don"t like Obama , but you all are making us look like fools . This lie needs to stop.
JOE

Summerville, GA

#141 Feb 8, 2013
Hold my beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís about the cost of doing business Joe. And those costs will be passed on to all of us consumers. I take it from you comments you have not fared very well working for someone else. Are you self employed ?
I fared very well thank you and I have worked ever since the 1960's where they had HR managers and most people didn't even get started in that bull untill the 1980's have never seen one yet that was worth a ---- all they do with their bull sh*t is make everyone else's harder and more dangrous.Have seen and know some very good looking ones ,but that's another story.
Dan

Summerville, GA

#142 Feb 8, 2013
fancie wrote:
Does this remind anyone of the Nazis? Or is it just me...
<quoted text>
It's just you.
Dan

Summerville, GA

#143 Feb 8, 2013
Such a Llie wrote:
<quoted text>
People are always talking about how stupid people from Murray Co. are . I would get upset every time I read that .After reading this crap about Obama was going to implant a chip in all the Americans and to think so many people beleived it. I am begaining to think they are right .I have a friend that emailed channel 9 news and ask if this could be true .My friend received a email back and they said it was not true , and let everyone they knew this was not true so this lie would stop .I know there are people that don"t like Obama , but you all are making us look like fools . This lie needs to stop.
How do you make fools look like fools ,you don't need to do anything ,it will show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christmas help (Oct '10) 1 hr Christina1126 51
What's so difficult about the 515/Walmart inter... 4 hr happy 13
massage parlor in Blue Ridge 11 hr Face blaster 2
Where's Timmy ? 14 hr MMAFIGHTER 33
Trump 2020 14 hr Ha ha 7
Bojangles' & captain D's (Dec '10) 19 hr There are other p... 45
Searching for maleika or malika 20 hr Fmerunning 25

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance