RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming M...
JOE

Warner Robins, GA

#185 Feb 16, 2013
"Sorry"but it looks like you have all of the demons you will ever need without the micro chips,quit believing in political adds and politicians.Hell you have one now that wants to build a colony on the moon,NEWT,you have another nut case wanting to build his own city for fear mongers,exdrug addicts and religious nuts cases.My best guess would be when we get the moon colony and Glenn Becks city built,then and only then will we need a mico chip inserted.By the time all this gets done Cleotis will be to old to insert them free of charge .I know we can get some of your demons to insert them.
Such a lie

Dalton, GA

#186 Feb 16, 2013
harry wrote:
microchips sux because thats a sign of a demon...we only trust our lord god almighty..obama is a satanic also the coming pope..they will go to hell....yeah
Did you learn to judge people in church ? I guess you are known as Saint Harry .Did someone tell you at your church that Obama and the coming Pope was satanic or did you have a vision .
Doo

Dalton, GA

#187 Feb 18, 2013
harry wrote:
microchips sux because thats a sign of a demon...we only trust our lord god almighty..obama is a satanic also the coming pope..they will go to hell....yeah
Run for your lives...the sky is falling!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#188 Feb 18, 2013
JOE wrote:
"Sorry"but it looks like you have all of the demons you will ever need without the micro chips,quit believing in political adds and politicians.Hell you have one now that wants to build a colony on the moon,NEWT,you have another nut case wanting to build his own city for fear mongers,exdrug addicts and religious nuts cases.My best guess would be when we get the moon colony and Glenn Becks city built,then and only then will we need a mico chip inserted.By the time all this gets done Cleotis will be to old to insert them free of charge .I know we can get some of your demons to insert them.
How good will that go over with people hurting like they are now in America. Colony on he moon? What a nut!
ice

Hermitage, TN

#190 Feb 19, 2013
jimjamwhambam wrote:
<quoted text>
okay mindless sheeple, when he comes forth to diminish your plans, family,job, income, dwellings, and robs you of your life liberty and puirsuit of happiness, by enforceing marshalll law and breaking in your door possibly killing you and your entire family in the process for ilegal search and seizure of information, then i will be the one who looks down and laughs as you scwerm in the belly of the beast, you have dug your grave, now he has prepared it,lie in it swine.
you can't tell people any thing any more...they just don't think any more! Its that simple.
Jim

Paw Paw, MI

#191 Feb 20, 2013
Your talking about the medical device registry. That part of the bill never passed.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#193 Feb 20, 2013
I haven't been to church in a very long time ,but it must have gotten a lot worse in the last few years,because everyone that claims to be a christian sounds like little demons,may have to start back just to see for myself what the hel* is going on.Not to see , talk are to pray to God just to see who is *uckin who and who has the most money,most of them sat on the front row the last time I was there.Mine sets on a tree stump and he is a very nice person ,easy to talk to also ,not a vengeful person at all.
Joel

Kansas City, MO

#194 Feb 28, 2013
This is the anti Christ believe me 999 what does it say backwards 666 what's that a satanic sign
David_Young_Jr

The Plains, OH

#195 Mar 18, 2013
I think that Obama sucks. Implantation for heatlthcare. They just want to know what we are doing and when we are doing it! Well i will say this if this implantation is true, i will not get it! Its the "Mark of the Beast". We just need a different president all together
Frobe Bryant

Byron, GA

#196 Mar 18, 2013
Lol oh my god I love this county. People really argue for months on the Internet. Hahahaha
Doo

Dalton, GA

#198 Mar 20, 2013
Three more days before we all get our micro chips from Obama. Oh where can we all hide? Ha Ha Ha
Doo

Dalton, GA

#199 Mar 20, 2013
crystal wrote:
Listion, no one knows for sure what obamas intentions are or when this will really take place, but the fact is they do exist and the law was passed, also they say in march but I'm sure that it won't all take place at one. Anyone that believes in the lord also knows that the bible has said the the mark of the beast will be implanted in your forehead or hand, god has warned us that this time will come, so I suggest u start taking this seriously. We all need to accept jesus and no matter what have faith and don't take this microchip
Crystal....look...March 23rd is in three days. Doo you have your appointment yet?.....I have to assume you don't......and neither does anybody else. Talks of a micro chip is for medical patients only that will carry all the information on a particular patient for fast and safe treatments to save their lives. Please turn you TV to some other News station besides Fox. You nerves will immediatly get better and you will also feel better about Obama being President. He ain't too bad you know!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#200 Mar 20, 2013
Joel wrote:
This is the anti Christ believe me 999 what does it say backwards 666 what's that a satanic sign
999 was Cains plan dude! Remember? Then he got exposed for having an affair on his wife and dropped out of the race.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#201 Mar 20, 2013
David_Young_Jr wrote:
I think that Obama sucks. Implantation for heatlthcare. They just want to know what we are doing and when we are doing it! Well i will say this if this implantation is true, i will not get it! Its the "Mark of the Beast". We just need a different president all together
Mark of the Beast? March 23rd? Three more days and we will see. Funny thing is none of us have appointmnets yet....three days dude. Wake up and smell the roses. It ain't happening. Just more right wing scare tactics.
mml

Lagos, Nigeria

#202 Mar 22, 2013
harry wrote:
ignorance is death...
mml

Lagos, Nigeria

#203 Mar 22, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark of the Beast? March 23rd? Three more days and we will see. Funny thing is none of us have appointmnets yet....three days dude. Wake up and smell the roses. It ain't happening. Just more right wing scare tactics.
ignorance is death...
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#204 Mar 22, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
To manage costs, a 15 member government panel will decide if you need a procedure Doo. What if they say no?
Arc

Santa Ana, CA

#205 Mar 22, 2013
Brothers & sisters, The time for tribulation has begun, Before anything I suggest to open ur eyes and take a close look to our world, We must stand together to our own freedom, Please be awere of the evil on our government, We as humans never rule with justice & love, We will never be humble enogh to accept our mistakes, Its time for us to let our father Jehova be the one to rule our hearths, Please ask for forgiveness & never accept eveilness on our lives.. Our mind is blind but our hearth is alive. Let love rule our minds. With Love ~AG~
JOE

Dalton, GA

#206 Mar 23, 2013
mml wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance is death...
Be very gratefull that igorance is not death,or you would no longer be with us.We have plenty of ignorance to go around,if you are having trouble finding some just look under the republican party banner.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#207 Mar 23, 2013
"HEY" Cleotis you are going to lose a lot of income after today,are you the one that started this shi* in order to have something to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Jones Hates NM 7 min Caitlyn Jones 6
Chic filet coming to Chatsworth 33 min Toothless 5
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 1 hr Uh Oh 192
boycott mike's seafood till he takes orders at ... (Mar '11) 13 hr Good grub 251
Sheriff Race 17 hr jimbo 2 23
Union Hospital Authority Board should resign 21 hr No Cook 117
3-1 Mason over Wood 22 hr Inquiring minds 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages