“A Just Cause isn't capitulated”

Since: Jan 13

Blairsville

#87 Jan 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate those pesky facts.
I know ... Let's ignore the facts and attack the ease with which the facts are presented.
Who knows, maybe someone with the IQ of a walnut will be fooled into thinking that we've done anything other than, ignore the facts, and attack the ease with which they are presented.
After all, we must ignore the facts when the facts are all against our argument.
Valid point. One would think that those who only wish to whine about length, or method of posting would simply avoid the thread for one more to their liking, or entertainment; thus not creating their stress.

What purpose is served by those who attack and attempting only the mockery or denigration of an unknown, faceless, persona, who merely posts information upon which they disagree? Wouldn’t the more mature action be that of providing reasonable opposing views?

Some, including you, express opposing views. And even though, I would prefer agreement, certainly I expect differences of opinion. Nevertheless, the purpose of this thread is to bring issues to the surface that may otherwise not be discussed.

Blairsville

#88 Jan 13, 2013
Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting

Google search results confirm

naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) As of the time of this writing, if you search on Google for the URL of the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page (see instructions, below), you will get a Google search result saying the page was created on December 11, 2012.

What's so odd about that? The Sandy Hook shooting took place three days later, on December 14, 2012.

If your head is suddenly ringing with shouts of "conspiracy theory!" you're not alone. This kind of news immediately sets off red flags with most people, including myself. "Is this for REAL?" I found myself asking when I first saw this.

So I grabbed a screen shot from Google search results, and you can see that below. Yep, it shows December 11, 2012, clear as day. In fact, it has consistently shown this for the past four days.

Click here to see these search results yourself.(If you get results showing any date other than December 11, then Google has changed them.)

The parameter on the end of the search URL, by the way, is "as_qdr=y15" which tells Google to display the date the page was created.

Here's the screen shot of the results I have been consistently getting over the past several days:

As you can see, it clearly shows " December 11, 2012" as the date the page was created. The page reads:

United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown / Sandy Hook...

For a full screen shot of the United Way page, click the following link:

http://www.naturalnews.com/images/Screenshot-...

It's clear that this page was created to raise funds for Sandy Hook victims. Yet the Sandy Hook massacre did not occur until three days AFTER this page was created, according to Google.

I did some checking around and found that one Google engineer says the date is a "glitch." That seems odd, since Google's date property seems to be accurate for everything else I can find.

For example, I wrote a story about the mysterious death of John Noveske yesterday. If you run a Google search for it, using the date parameter, it correctly lists the exact HOUR of my publication of that page.

Click here to see the search results yourself.

So I'm not sure why Google search results would be correct about seemingly all the others pages it indexes, but somehow wrong by three days on the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page.

The "glitch" explanation seems suspect to me. It sounds like a quick answer to try to downplay something that could be the biggest story of the year. Because if the United Way knew about the Sandy Hook massacre three days before it actually happened, then the entire thing had to have been scripted.

WTC 7 building was announced "destroyed" while it was still standing!

Historically speaking, this is all very relevant because we've seen this before with 9/11.

As the following video shows, in 2001 a BBC news reporter stood on camera and announced that the World Trade Center 7 building had collapsed even while it was still standing directly behind her!

That video, which was censored by Google Video (surprised?), can be viewed here:

continued

Blairsville

#89 Jan 13, 2013
continued

Why did the BBC make this mistake? Because just like CNN, which has a long and hilarious history of releasing totally fake news broadcasts (like THIS one from the Gulf War), the BBC was leaked the information about the WTC 7 building collapse before it happened. The news was embargoed to a specific hour, but the BBC calculated the time zone incorrectly and accidentally ran the ‘news’ http://www.naturalnews.com/news.html an hour early.

(By the way, that fake CNN Gulf War video linked above was so incredibly, laughably stupid that one of the guests being interviewed hears a biological attack siren and grabs a HELMET! Keep all this fakery in mind when you consider the credibility of people like Piers Morgan...)

This broadcast time-shift mistake sounds exactly like what happened with the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page. Three days too early. Somebody didn't follow the embargo, it seems, and they hoped no one would notice. They didn't realize Google was spidering everything before the massacre took place.

For the record, the collapse of WTC 7 was, without question, caused by planned demolition explosives. After reviewing the actual facts of what happened, only a completely insane (or irrational) person could conclude anything other than that. No wonder more than 1,700 professional architects and engineers have gone on the record questioning the ridiculously laughable official explanation of 9/11. See their website here:

http://www.ae911truth.org

9/11 was clearly staged for the purpose of passing the Patriot Act and justifying the so-called "War on Terror" that continues to this day. See where it took us? Now Obama uses the same excuse to pass the NDAA. That's what happens when all the Republicans hoo-rah their guy in the White House while not thinking ahead far enough to realize a Democrat would some day use the same false terror excuse to take away everybody's guns.

Increasingly, Sandy Hook looks like it might have been staged as well. What do you think?

https://www.google.com/search...

http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_...
Ghostfire

Greenville, GA

#90 Jan 13, 2013
Thank you, JC. Very informing info.

Blairsville

#91 Jan 13, 2013
False flags have always been the most ignored, yet one of the most sinister threats to the Nation we all love.

The necessities of such actions will always be argued, but there is where the real monsters lie, and most times, not only out of sight, but also, completely out of control.

Nevertheless, when children are targeted; it brings one to a realization that to some there are no lines they will not cross.

I guess we must all come to the realization sooner or later that nothing is as it appears. In the eyes of some we are all nothing but pawns.

Of course, those of us of the Christian faith do look forward to Salvation through Christ, as well as eternal separation from such evil.

Unfortunately, many must suffer through such horrors without that comfort.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#92 Jan 13, 2013
- JUST CAUSE - wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g... (post88)
Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting

Google search results confirm
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g... (post91)
False flags have always been the most ignored, yet one of the most sinister threats to the Nation we all love.
The necessities of such actions will always be argued, but there is where the real monsters lie, and most times, not only out of sight, but also, completely out of control.
Nevertheless, when children are targeted; it brings one to a realization that to some there are no lines they will not cross.
I guess we must all come to the realization sooner or later that nothing is as it appears. In the eyes of some we are all nothing but pawns.
Of course, those of us of the Christian faith do look forward to Salvation through Christ, as well as eternal separation from such evil.
Unfortunately, many must suffer through such horrors without that comfort.
No false flags, no conspiracy, no hidden agenda, no secert handshakes or decoder rings required.

As your referenced article mentions, it's a glitch in the search string, test it for yourself, here's the link for the referenced article that contains a link to the Google Search string...

http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_...

this will indeed produce the search results described in the article.

Now, remove this text from the end of the search string in the browser address bar and run the search again.

&as_qdr=y15

Some returns continue to show a date, while others do not.

What could this mean,
what does this point to,
is it a glitch
or
another glimpse as to what drives you.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#93 Jan 13, 2013
SAT JAN 12, 2013 AT 12:41 PM PST
White House Responds: No Secession Today Boys
by Gary Norton
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/12/1178...

The White House has issued its response to all the secession petitions filed on its website. In the politest way possible the petitioners were given a gigantic red raspberry. In addition, the White House took the opportunity to point out that secession runs counter to the precepts that undergird our democracy, has been ruled to be illegal by the Supreme Court and, tragically, has been tried once before at a cost of 600,000 lives.

Writing a response to the people who view secession as a viable option surely must have been to be a real challenge for the rational, professional, knowledgeable, and educated folks working at the White House. But they were up to the challenge and did a masterful job with this one...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/our...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#94 Jan 13, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>"The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities has estimated that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, together with the Bush tax cuts, will account for almost half of the projected $20 trillion debt in 2019."

What Did the Iraq War Cost? More Than You Think.
By DANIELLE KURTZLEBEN
December 15, 2011
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/12/1...

By its very definition, war spending—indeed, any government spending—improves GDP, as anyone who has ever taken an economics 101 course knows. Spending on World War II is credited with helping the U.S. decisively climb out of its depression slump. Likewise, the Iraq War helped the economy in some ways. But to many experts, the costs will far outweigh and outlast the benefits.

As U.S. operations in Iraq end, tallying up the costs and benefits of a nine-year ordeal is a daunting task. Estimates on Iraq War spending vary. The Congressional Research Service has put the Operation Iraqi Freedom pricetag at $806 billion. President Obama said that the Iraq War would cost over $1 trillion, all told. Either way, compared to past U.S. conflicts, spending on the Iraq war has been relatively small—at its height, spending on WWII helped drive government spending to 42 percent of GDP, according to the Congressional Budget Office. At its height, operations in Iraq cost around 1 percent of GDP.

But the long-term costs will well exceed this total, and the budgetary consequences are far-reaching.

...One key way that the war's costs will outlast its operations is in veterans' health care. A recent paper from the Center for American Progress estimates that the projected total cost of veterans' healthcare and disability will run between $422 billion and $717 billion.

Columbia University Economics Professor Joseph Stiglitz and Linda Bilmes, a lecturer at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, have also argued that fighting in Iraq diverted resources from Afghanistan, prolonging conflict in that country. All told, Stiglitz and Bilmes have put the cost at well over $3 trillion.

Whatever the cost, some experts say that it wasn't what was financed in the Iraq War but how it was financed that is problematic.

"The problem is not the impact on the GDP. It basically was financed through debt, which is a completely different issue," says Anthony Cordesman, the Arleigh A. Burke Chair in Strategy at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

"It's really the decision of how to pay for it that has had such a negative effect on the U.S. economy. Because unlike any previous war in U.S. history, this was paid for entirely by debt at the same time that we cut taxes," says Bilmes. While entitlements and other mandatory spending make up a majority of annual federal budgets and contribute heavily to deficits and debt, the Iraq War also contributed significantly. The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities has estimated that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, together with the Bush tax cuts, will account for almost half of the projected $20 trillion debt in 2019.
Great post
Informed Opinion

United States

#95 Jan 13, 2013
- JUST CAUSE - wrote:
Just noticed some of my postings and it appears those of some responding have been removed.

Appears censorship prevails even here in Blairsville GA.

I guess some are determined that certain issues are never to see the light of day.

Simply follow posting numberings to track those numbers being removed.
We might not agree on many things, but your posts are interesting and deserve serious consideration

- and for sure should not be censured.

You could be right, I could be wrong, but people can't decide if the flow of information and opinions is censured.

Heck, I'm wearing a "WikiLeaks" t-shirt I got from my last donation so you know I hate censorship.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#96 Jan 13, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Study: Even wealthy Americans in worse health than western Europeans
By Agence France-Presse
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 18:41 EST
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/09/study-e...

Americans are in worse health, die earlier and suffer from more disease than residents of other wealthy nations, according to a new study out Wednesday.

The disadvantage spans all ages from birth to 75, said the report, conducted jointly by the National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine.

Some details were surprising: even wealthier Americans and those with health insurance were not as healthy as counterparts in other prosperous nations, it found.

“We were struck by the gravity of these findings,” said Steven Woolf, professor of family medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond and chair of the panel that wrote the report.

“Americans are dying and suffering at rates that we know are unnecessary because people in other high-income countries are living longer lives and enjoying better health. What concerns our panel is why, for decades, we have been slipping behind,” Woolf stressed.

The report is the first of its kind to look at a range of illnesses, injuries and behaviors of people of all ages in the United States to run a comparison with counterparts in rich countries such as Australia, Canada, Japan and several countries in western Europe....

U.S. Health in International Perspective:
Shorter Lives, Poorer Health
http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php...
Great post.

We have a terrific high tech disease and accident care.

Good thing because we do everything we can to destroy the our health and our kids' health, with subsidized sugar and corn based foods, no exercise, and chemical and toxin exposures off the charts .... and then we wonder why we pay so much as a country for medical care - and yet we remain so sick.

Amazingly, when this is demonstrated factually and statistically, we get all defensive and attack the messenger.

Ah well, the French Toast is arriving - another 30 minutes on the treadmill - even without the syrup.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#97 Jan 13, 2013
The post is informative for those who are in the blind about health care and associated subjects in this country.For most it could be news to be forgotten after a few minutes.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#98 Jan 13, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
The post is informative for those who are in the blind about health care and associated subjects in this country.For most it could be news to be forgotten after a few minutes.
Good old S & G:

A man heard what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
Bored

Berlin, MD

#99 Jan 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old S & G:
A man heard what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
Boring.
chevy

Dawsonville, GA

#100 Jan 14, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
only your posts are forgotten in a few minutes
Oh my

Dahlonega, GA

#101 Jan 14, 2013
- JUST CAUSE - wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Just noticed some of my postings and it appears those of some responding have been removed.

Appears censorship prevails even here in Blairsville GA.

I guess some are determined that certain issues are never to see the light of day.

Simply follow posting numberings to track those numbers being removed.
This is not censorship but some type of glitch in the Topix system.

What I have found in the past, when posting a long post the system will indicate that the post is greater than the maximum character limit, if the post is trimmed and re-pasted into the same reply window it may not post to the discussion correctly. It is more likely to fail if the post needs to be trimmed and re-posted a third time before coming under the maximum character limit.

While such a post may eventually go thru and show as exsisting within the Discussion on the poster's system, the post in fact does not show within the actual discussion.

Another glitch I've witnessed is that if you post to the replay window at the bottom of the Discussion page, that post will show as a new post on the page, but a subsequent post (to the same discussion) in the same manner may not.
Oh my

Dahlonega, GA

#102 Jan 15, 2013
TUE JAN 15, 2013 AT 05:25 AM PST
50 Years Ago This Month a New York DJ Spoke Out for Justice and a Brave Mississippi Newspaper
by Richard Riis
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/15/1179...

Ira Harkey had a degree in journalism, some experience as a reporter and a powerful social conscience when he bought the Pascagoula Chronicle in 1949. Harkey, the son of a wealthy New Orleans businessman and a graduate of Tulane University, had worked as a reporter for the New Orleans Times-Picayune after being discharged from the Navy at the end of World War Two, and gladly seized the opportunity to publish a newspaper of his own in the small Mississippi Gulf Coast town not far from the Florida border.

Harkey immediately began making changes in the Chronicle. First to go was the newspaper’s practice of referring to only whites as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” and blacks simply by name; Harkey dropped the titles for all. He also did away with what was then common practice in Southern newspapers of describing all non-whites mentioned in articles as “colored”; Harkey omitted all references to race except where it was material to the story. These and other subtle but revolutionary (for the Deep South) changes inflamed many in the local community. Harkey took over editorial writing for the Chronicle in 1951, and the newspaper began to earn a statewide reputation as Jackson County’s lone voice for civil rights and against Mississippi’s long-standing Jim Crow laws. In 1954 after the Supreme Court ruling on school integration, a cross, attributed to the Ku Klux Klan, was burned in front of Harkey’s home.

...Local racists, who had bused to the University of Mississippi to protest and prevent integration, formed an organization, the Jackson County Citizens Emergency Unit, and called for a boycott of the Chronicle and the advertisers that supported it. Harkey got threatening phone calls telling him, "We need about 200 killings starting with Kennedy and working down to you." Even those advertisers who had no beef with Harkey feared the consequences of continuing to buy space in the Chronicle. With no advertising revenue and shrinking circulation, Harkey’s newspaper was on the brink of financial ruin.

The story of the embattled Pascagoula Chronicle made the news reports on January 23, 1963, wedged between the rock and roll hits and commercials on New York’s radio station WNEW, where it caught the attention of disk jockey Dee Finch.

Following the 7:45 a.m. newscast, Finch, the straight-man partner of comedian Gene Klavan in WNEW’s morning team of Klavan and Finch, took a moment from the duo’s irreverent “Anything Goes” music and sketch comedy program to speak his mind. Calling attention to Harkey’s courageous stand for social justice, Finch told his audience that he was going to buy a subscription to the Chronicle and invited listeners to do the same.....
Larry Swanson

Dawsonville, GA

#104 Jan 15, 2013
ABC Bakers, the "official Girl Scout Cookie Bakers," says in a description of the new cookie on its website that the cookies, "feature a mango-flavored creme filling with all the nutrient benefits of eating cranberries, pomegranates, oranges, grapes, and strawberries!"

The marketing of the product has led to some controversy online where a writer for Gawker said young Girl Scouts should be told they are "selling a lie," and one blogger for LAist.com mocked the cookie's tag line by saying, "So go ahead and eat that cooki e: it's like you're having a fruit salad."

NutriFusion™ denies any claims that eating Mango Crčmes would be an appropriate substitute for getting one's daily servings of fruits and vegetables.

"Girl Scout cookies come under criticism because it's basically sugar and flour," NutriFusion™ president William Grand told ABCNews.com . "By adding our ingredient they have the ability to add the nutrition of fruits and vegetables into the cookie and that's important."

"People aren't going to stop eating cookies, but because of the processing done by the food industry we can actually put some of the nutrition back in and provide a healthier alternative to the consumer," Grand said of the product, formulated by removing the moisture from freeze-dried, macerated fruits and vegetables and then grinding them into a powder

Blairsville

#106 Jan 19, 2013
Marco Rubio: Obama 'doesn't have the guts to admit' that he doesn't believe in the Second Amendment | WashingtonExaminer.com
By: Thomas Joscelyn
washingtonexaminer.com

Jan 17, 2013 | 04:11 PM January 17, 2013 | 8:34 am

Last night on FOX News’ The O’Reilly Factor, Sen. Marco Rubio R-Fla. criticized President Obama’s call for Congress to pass stricter gun control laws.

“I’ll let you in on secret, I mean, the President is a liberal.” Rubio said wryly,“And this is part of the liberals’ long time dreams for our country and he sees this as a opportunity to get some of these things done.

Rubio asserted that Obama obviously believes that banning guns was a good solution and has wanted to ban guns during “his entire political career.”

“I think that the president –and he doesn’t have the guts to admit it –is not a believer of the Second Amendment,” Rubio said frankly.“If he doesn’t want it in the Constitution or he wants to reform the Second Amendment then have the guts to admit that.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/rubio-obama-doe...

Blairsville

#107 Jan 19, 2013
Rangel: Southern States "Have Cultures That We Have To Overcome"
realclearpolitics.com

REP. RANGEL (D-NY): New York is different and more progressive than a lot of areas in other states, and some of the Southern areas have cultures that we have to overcome.

But we do have a model set of what Republicans and Democrats, conservatives and liberals, have come together and put the party labels behind them and come forward with something that says,'hey, we may disagree, but one thing is clear, that we have to do something' and that's exactly what they've done.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Blairsville

#108 Jan 19, 2013
Rand Paul’s Plan to Stop King Obama
Posted on January 17, 2013 byConservative Byte

Kentucky senator Rand Paul on his plans to stop President Obama’s gun control plan that includes universal background checks, regulations on ammunition, a new assault weapons ban and 23 executive actions.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2099228348001/

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/rand-paul...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Synergy 56,871
Unsettled Science 39 min Pearidge 33
North Murray Fight 53 min 0jrq01 5
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 1 hr Habersham 41
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 1 hr Timmy_ 89
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. 1 hr Timmy_ 39
Hurt football players 3 hr man up 14

Ranger News Video

Ranger Dating
Find my Match

Ranger Jobs

Ranger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE