|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
What buses were sent to bring them here? And who sent them? Can you prove any of this?
They even put out signs that said "Come to work in Dalton at __________ Carpet Mills" and yes I heard they even bussed a bunch of them in. You didn't expect they wouldn't hide the truth about what they did do you? Talk about blind! They can replace American workers with cheaper labor after Americans train them.
Johnny

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

So that's why Dalton looks like Mexico City.
duh

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>They even put out signs that said "Come to work in Dalton at __________ Carpet Mills" and yes I heard they even bussed a bunch of them in. You didn't expect they wouldn't hide the truth about what they did do you? Talk about blind! They can replace American workers with cheaper labor after Americans train them.
You keep mentioning buses but you DOO not say what buses. I think you just spreading idle BS
Geraldo

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Doo wrote:
Bill Clinton was a very good President. George Bush was as sorry President in my book. We had a big surplus when George Bush got elected. He passed it out like it was candy to his rich buddies. Dick Cheney was a Haliburton connection that got the contract to rebuilf Iraq. Wonder why? Two wars made them a lot of money. Blood money because over 6,000 Ameircan Soldiers got killed in action. Wall Street bail outs, Giant Bank bail outs and yes tax breaks for the wealthy before he left office supposidly to creat jobs with. Now you jobs are scarce, Big Banks want to hand on to the money instead of loaning it and we have a giant deficit. Anyone that likes what has happened to the United States under his power has to be one of the few wealthy billionaires. Everyone was left out and put in a position to pay this debt back with higher taxes they blame Obama for. With freinds like those two, who needs enemies?
Prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Search the Ranger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min jeb stuart 49,925
Commissioner 4 hr Republican 52
Union County Development Authority 4 hr just the way it is 17
Murray County Men with Small Packages 6 hr omgreally 14
Would you support/shop @ Starbucks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 10 hr Marilyn 37
Ole foggy bottom 10 hr Dudley 1
Israel tells Obama to shove off 10 hr Dudley 1
•••
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
Ranger Dating

more search filters