Obamanomics-GDP Shrinks

Posted in the Ranger Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justhefacts

Redmond, WA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
The 4th quater gdp has shrunk to a paltry 0.1%.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Prove it!
Bunny Boy

Redmond, WA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Doo's manhood shrinks too!

Since: Mar 10

Panama City, FL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Without a growing economy we are doomed. Some are so blind they can't see that and others do not care.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Hold my beer wrote:
Without a growing economy we are doomed. Some are so blind they can't see that and others do not care.
Again you are watching the wrong station. My station has the economy growing every day along with jobs and housing. Your station ain't too good with facts. I doo care...that's why I try everyday to set people like you straight.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Bunny Boy wrote:
Doo's manhood shrinks too!
Your brain is raisen sized it shrunk so much.

Since: Mar 10

Panama City, FL

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are watching the wrong station. My station has the economy growing every day along with jobs and housing. Your station ain't too good with facts. I doo care...that's why I try everyday to set people like you straight.
I don't have a station. Don't watch TV news. Too much bias. I live in the real world. Not the one the liberal news media lives in.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Hold my beer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a station. Don't watch TV news. Too much bias. I live in the real world. Not the one the liberal news media lives in.
Too much bias? FROM YOU! I'll take that for the joke of the day. Now that's funny!
Cleotis

Redmond, WA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much bias? FROM YOU! I'll take that for the joke of the day. Now that's funny!
You are the joke of the day dawg doody.
duh

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Again you are watching the wrong station. My station has the economy growing every day along with jobs and housing. Your station ain't too good with facts. I doo care...that's why I try everyday to set people like you straight.
Prove it!!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Cleotis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the joke of the day dawg doody.
Prove it!
duh

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it!
You prove it!!!!!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it!!!!!
Make me!
Cleotis

Redmond, WA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Justhefacts wrote:
The 4th quater gdp has shrunk to a paltry 0.1%.
Correction:That's a negative(-).1%.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Minus one tenth of a percent Cleo. That's like one cent on ten dollars. So what? Everything else is picking up. If the rich man would quit sending jobs overseas this wouldn't happen. Don't blame Obama!
duh

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
Minus one tenth of a percent Cleo. That's like one cent on ten dollars. So what? Everything else is picking up. If the rich man would quit sending jobs overseas this wouldn't happen. Don't blame Obama!
Bill Clinton is the president that signed the n.a.f.t.a. law into being. You do know what that is don't you
Dan

Summerville, GA

#17 Jan 31, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is the president that signed the n.a.f.t.a. law into being. You do know what that is don't you
Yes Bill was trying to keep the mexican's in Mexico,but the rich republican's wanted them to come here to this area for the cheap labor and they even sent busses to texas to give them a free ride to this area,all they had to do get across the river.From the looks of things around here they musy be pretty good swimmers.
duh

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bill was trying to keep the mexican's in Mexico,but the rich republican's wanted them to come here to this area for the cheap labor and they even sent busses to texas to give them a free ride to this area,all they had to do get across the river.From the looks of things around here they musy be pretty good swimmers.
What buses were sent to bring them here? And who sent them? Can you prove any of this?
Cleotis

Redmond, WA

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
The typical gdp for our economy in the 4th quarter is 3-4%.This is supposed to be THE best qtr of te year because of the Christmas holidays.
And yes-it's Obama's fault.
It's his economy.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Bill Clinton was a very good President. George Bush was as sorry President in my book. We had a big surplus when George Bush got elected. He passed it out like it was candy to his rich buddies. Dick Cheney was a Haliburton connection that got the contract to rebuilf Iraq. Wonder why? Two wars made them a lot of money. Blood money because over 6,000 Ameircan Soldiers got killed in action. Wall Street bail outs, Giant Bank bail outs and yes tax breaks for the wealthy before he left office supposidly to creat jobs with. Now you jobs are scarce, Big Banks want to hand on to the money instead of loaning it and we have a giant deficit. Anyone that likes what has happened to the United States under his power has to be one of the few wealthy billionaires. Everyone was left out and put in a position to pay this debt back with higher taxes they blame Obama for. With freinds like those two, who needs enemies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obese males 1 hr lone wolf 3
Time To Clean Up Union County 2 hr Another Republican 261
neighbors yard full of garbage 3 hr Dean Ween 7
Mrs Rankin ugliest teacher in GA 3 hr IfItBleeds7daysAn... 4
head pub in jail?? 23 hr correction 59
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) Sun Really_ Really 1,000
Caves around Blairsville? (Feb '14) Sat Help 46

Ranger News Video

Ranger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ranger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard