Obama Taken to Woodshed
curious

Dalton, GA

#21 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>I know that the Government will require them to spend 80% of the Premiums back on the Policy Holders. I know that babies born with birth defects will have lifetime coverage. I know that they will no longer be able to turn anyone down because of pre-existing illnesses. I know that everyone in the same pool will drive premiums down sharply to an affordable rate. I know if you like your insurance you have now you can keep it so it won't affect you. Why are you so dead set on stopping what the majority of Americans now want. A new poll was take this week and it stated that most Americans did not want the Affordable Health Care Law killed. It is not in the best interest of Congress to kill it either because they would lose more Political spots in Congress. I would be a fool not to be concerned about the welfare of my wife and myself. Unlike you, I care for all Americans and want the best for all of them. Being Honest about things must weight heavy on your Christainity. It sure would me. I'm not perfect but I doo much better than a lot of people that goes to Church for show. Church is like this. You can lead a horse to water but you sure cant make him drink.
Why are so many people complaining that their premiums have already gone up? Why have so many people said that their insurance was canceled because of Obamacare? Why do doctors not like it? Why are businesses going part time to keep from providing insurance to their employees? Why do businesses hire thru temp agencies to avoid giving the people benefits? Like you do. You are totally in LEFT field.

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#22 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. In checking with my wife which does all the office work and the CPA, employers doo pay this in. I guess your smarter than I gave you credit for. It is a form of insurance that is Government run and regulated. It works pretty good too. Just like the Affordable Health Care Law will when totally phased in.
Yes, unemployment insurance is an employer paid government regulated program but much different than Obamacare. The more an employer’s employees receive unemployment the more it cost the employer. In other words the tax rate the employer pays is based on past experience and the risk or potential for more unemployment claims. With Obamacare the young folks, who will need health care the least will pay the most. Estimates are their premiums will double. Young folks are not going to buy it because it will be cost prohibitive. This will cause premiums to rise for everyone.
Danny

Moultrie, GA

#23 Jul 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are so many people complaining that their premiums have already gone up? Why have so many people said that their insurance was canceled because of Obamacare? Why do doctors not like it? Why are businesses going part time to keep from providing insurance to their employees? Why do businesses hire thru temp agencies to avoid giving the people benefits? Like you do. You are totally in LEFT field.
You are wearing me down because you don't understand what I am writing. Premiums have went up because they are trying to influence people that ""Affordable Health Care" is no good, so they try to frighten people. Now they can name their price. Later on they will have to justify premiums. I have heard nothing about anyone's insurance being cancelled because of "Obamacare"? Fox maybe? I don't watch Fox. Doctors don't like it because it will limit charges to patients and they are used to ripping us off. Businesses are not going to part time because that mandate is stopped for now. Businesses hire through Temp places in order to have workmans comp on them. Small business are priced out on a few employees and have to be pooled into a bigger pool. Temps is this pool. I think I doo pretty good for myself. My beliefs in God means something to me....and it's not for show either.
curious

Dalton, GA

#24 Jul 23, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>You are wearing me down because you don't understand what I am writing. Premiums have went up because they are trying to influence people that ""Affordable Health Care" is no good, so they try to frighten people. Now they can name their price. Later on they will have to justify premiums. I have heard nothing about anyone's insurance being cancelled because of "Obamacare"? Fox maybe? I don't watch Fox. Doctors don't like it because it will limit charges to patients and they are used to ripping us off. Businesses are not going to part time because that mandate is stopped for now. Businesses hire through Temp places in order to have workmans comp on them. Small business are priced out on a few employees and have to be pooled into a bigger pool. Temps is this pool. I think I doo pretty good for myself. My beliefs in God means something to me....and it's not for show either.
Is that you Doo. Are you Danny Now. Hard to keep up with you. Insurance companies and businesses have read Obamacare and they are preparing for the inevitable. Your news is reporting the same thing but you fail to believe. You must have drank the cool aid.
SlimShady

Dalton, GA

#25 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, or about wanting others to live a good life free from money worries, a nice home, car, boat or good food. If everybody believes as you doo, it will be a place like it is now where on the wealthy prosper while others hunger. Christain faith goes further that what other people can see. Living a lie is easy for some people. Being a Republican and believing as they doo and being Christain just can't mix. Christain means God Like. Not greedy and selfish and not caring for others. God knows better and you will be uizzed at the gate. I don't need to see you in your Church because it don't prove a thing.
Huh? How did you come up with all of that when I WAS REFERING TO "Curious" not acting Christian like on here when he claims to be. I never said I was Christian in the first place that is something you and that idiot "curious" claims. Doo you understand now?
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#26 Jul 24, 2013
Christainity and Republican beliefs simply are opposite of each other. Plain and simple for anyone that opens their ears and eyes to what is happening in America. Republicans cover the greedy selfish type person and hides behind lies and distortions every day. The Bible teaches to love thy neighbor. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Now that's a joke. They would steal pennies off a dead mans eyes.
curious

Summerville, GA

#27 Jul 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
Christainity and Republican beliefs simply are opposite of each other. Plain and simple for anyone that opens their ears and eyes to what is happening in America. Republicans cover the greedy selfish type person and hides behind lies and distortions every day. The Bible teaches to love thy neighbor. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Now that's a joke. They would steal pennies off a dead mans eyes.
The is against obortion yet democrats push it to be legal. Even partial and after birth abortions. Deny that, Doo. I don't know all republicans but I don't steal anything. By the way are you Danny too?
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#28 Jul 24, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The is against obortion yet democrats push it to be legal. Even partial and after birth abortions. Deny that, Doo. I don't know all republicans but I don't steal anything. By the way are you Danny too?
The Bible I believe says to not take lives. It don't specify baby's, deer, dogs, cows or bugs and ect. The Bible is very hard to understand on some things. Like "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" or things like "spare the rod, spoil the child". A lot of people take a rod and beat the crap out of their kids. I am not going to get into trying to explain the Bible too much. The only thing I am going to say is that it was written and re-written by man. Not God. The Bible writtings by man trying to explain in their words. King James had some of the smartest men of his time n the 16th centry to re-write in Old English and formed the King James version of the Bible. Now you have Preachers that will tell you there is no other Bibles but the King James version. Common sense will tell you it's context comes from other Bibles. Anytime man kind re-writes anything there are changes made because of their sometimes bias beliefs. Example: King James participate in the Witch hunts that killed over 4,000 women at the time. Scary huh? Now getting back to Politics. A President represents ALL Americans and not just the believers. To not be bias and in all fairness he shouldn't take one side over the other and he don't have the right to tell ones that believe in abortions they can't get one. I personally don't believe in abortions except for certain instances. Abortions must be legal for this to take place or otherwise it would be against the law. Yes I used Danny on the Atlanta forum and forgot to change it back to Doo. I am not perfect you know but like yourself, I think I am a pretty good guy.
As a Republican you may not directly steal but you support people that by forming Monolopie Corperations that names their prices by setting the price by price fixing are stealing. By you supporting them you are a part of this fleecing process. Just like you accuse me of doing abortions. The wealthy wants to own all he wealth and have all the power and leaving nothing for the majority of the populas. That's you and I unless your are a multi-millionaire. If you like high gas prices, insurance premiums, health care and so on then keep on supporting the big guys. I would rather fight them tooth and nail. I guess I'm stubborn that way.
Fulmer

Millbrook, AL

#29 Jul 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible I believe says to not take lives. It don't specify baby's, deer, dogs, cows or bugs and ect. The Bible is very hard to understand on some things. Like "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" or things like "spare the rod, spoil the child". A lot of people take a rod and beat the crap out of their kids. I am not going to get into trying to explain the Bible too much. The only thing I am going to say is that it was written and re-written by man. Not God. The Bible writtings by man trying to explain in their words. King James had some of the smartest men of his time n the 16th centry to re-write in Old English and formed the King James version of the Bible. Now you have Preachers that will tell you there is no other Bibles but the King James version. Common sense will tell you it's context comes from other Bibles. Anytime man kind re-writes anything there are changes made because of their sometimes bias beliefs. Example: King James participate in the Witch hunts that killed over 4,000 women at the time. Scary huh? Now getting back to Politics. A President represents ALL Americans and not just the believers. To not be bias and in all fairness he shouldn't take one side over the other and he don't have the right to tell ones that believe in abortions they can't get one. I personally don't believe in abortions except for certain instances. Abortions must be legal for this to take place or otherwise it would be against the law. Yes I used Danny on the Atlanta forum and forgot to change it back to Doo. I am not perfect you know but like yourself, I think I am a pretty good guy.
As a Republican you may not directly steal but you support people that by forming Monolopie Corperations that names their prices by setting the price by price fixing are stealing. By you supporting them you are a part of this fleecing process. Just like you accuse me of doing abortions. The wealthy wants to own all he wealth and have all the power and leaving nothing for the majority of the populas. That's you and I unless your are a multi-millionaire. If you like high gas prices, insurance premiums, health care and so on then keep on supporting the big guys. I would rather fight them tooth and nail. I guess I'm stubborn that way.
Liberal christ stain from dawg doo's drawers.
curious

Summerville, GA

#30 Jul 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible I believe says to not take lives. It don't specify baby's, deer, dogs, cows or bugs and ect. The Bible is very hard to understand on some things. Like "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" or things like "spare the rod, spoil the child". A lot of people take a rod and beat the crap out of their kids. I am not going to get into trying to explain the Bible too much. The only thing I am going to say is that it was written and re-written by man. Not God. The Bible writtings by man trying to explain in their words. King James had some of the smartest men of his time n the 16th centry to re-write in Old English and formed the King James version of the Bible. Now you have Preachers that will tell you there is no other Bibles but the King James version. Common sense will tell you it's context comes from other Bibles. Anytime man kind re-writes anything there are changes made because of their sometimes bias beliefs. Example: King James participate in the Witch hunts that killed over 4,000 women at the time. Scary huh? Now getting back to Politics. A President represents ALL Americans and not just the believers. To not be bias and in all fairness he shouldn't take one side over the other and he don't have the right to tell ones that believe in abortions they can't get one. I personally don't believe in abortions except for certain instances. Abortions must be legal for this to take place or otherwise it would be against the law. Yes I used Danny on the Atlanta forum and forgot to change it back to Doo. I am not perfect you know but like yourself, I think I am a pretty good guy.
Exodus 21:22-25 says it is wrong for man to cause harm to fetus in pregnant woman. If harm causes death of baby then man shall pay life for life. Condensed version but correct.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#31 Jul 24, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:22-25 says it is wrong for man to cause harm to fetus in pregnant woman. If harm causes death of baby then man shall pay life for life. Condensed version but correct.
You don't need the Bible to tell you that to cause harm to a fetus is wrong. Man shall pay life for life? Exactly what doo you mean by that. In cases where the mother don't want the baby and to kill it is wrong in my book. In cases where the baby will cause the death of the mother then It has to be an exception. Republicans have abortions the same as the rests of the people. Don't try to hide the facts. I believe that Jesus drank wine....doo you? Remember when he turned the water into wine because the water was undrinkable? Or maybe he just gave it to others and didn't partake himself? I don't know. I know I got sick on wine once and like to have died. That ended my drinking carier!
curious

Summerville, GA

#32 Jul 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need the Bible to tell you that to cause harm to a fetus is wrong. Man shall pay life for life? Exactly what doo you mean by that. In cases where the mother don't want the baby and to kill it is wrong in my book. In cases where the baby will cause the death of the mother then It has to be an exception. Republicans have abortions the same as the rests of the people. Don't try to hide the facts. I believe that Jesus drank wine....doo you? Remember when he turned the water into wine because the water was undrinkable? Or maybe he just gave it to others and didn't partake himself? I don't know. I know I got sick on wine once and like to have died. That ended my drinking carier!
Doo the facts are, and you fail to admit it, are that democratic politicians want to legalize abortion, partial birth and after birth. The republicans are against abortion. Obama said as long as embilical cord is attached a baby can be aborted. Just think after your mother saw your ugly mug she could have aborted according to Obama. Sad that you support such a man.
Cleotis

Millbrook, AL

#33 Jul 24, 2013
Don't try to confuse dawg doo with the facts.
curious

Summerville, GA

#34 Jul 24, 2013
Cleotis wrote:
Don't try to confuse dawg doo with the facts.
I know he is confused. I even think he knows he is confused.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#35 Jul 24, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Doo the facts are, and you fail to admit it, are that democratic politicians want to legalize abortion, partial birth and after birth. The republicans are against abortion. Obama said as long as embilical cord is attached a baby can be aborted. Just think after your mother saw your ugly mug she could have aborted according to Obama. Sad that you support such a man.
Fact is abortions are legal in some states. It happens all the time and did even when George Bush was President for 8 years. He din nothing to stop it either. Now you can sit around and whine and say Obama says things that I think Obama never said. Of course, I don't watch Fox because it's too misleading. I will be sure to google what Obama really says about abortions. I think I did one time and it made up right wing bull crap. You can doo the same and don't have to trust Fox for your facts. My mother didn't think I was ugly at all. I think the Doctor slapped your mother when he say your ugly mug!
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#36 Jul 24, 2013
O.K. I did google Obama's real beliefs on abortion and here is what he really says. He does support Roe vs Wade which is already law. He is AGAINST late term abortions and is trying to actually reduce the number of abortions. It depends on the health and welfare of the mother on life or death situations. Abortions didn't get reduced under the leadership of George Bush at all. Seems you are blinded with delusions from right wing TV News Stations friend. Check it out for yourself but you must stay away from right wing propaganda sites. There are plenty on there. Pull up what Obama really said in the 2012 campaign. It said nothing about the comment you said that was "as long at the embilical cord was still attached they could abort". Total lie friend.
doo

Millbrook, AL

#37 Jul 24, 2013
I love assfacts!
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#38 Jul 24, 2013
No wonder people don't vote Republican much any more. Can't tell if they are telling the truth or another lie. They can look you right straight in the eyes and lie like a dog. No conscious at all as long as they can pocket more money.
curious

Summerville, GA

#39 Jul 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
O.K. I did google Obama's real beliefs on abortion and here is what he really says. He does support Roe vs Wade which is already law. He is AGAINST late term abortions and is trying to actually reduce the number of abortions. It depends on the health and welfare of the mother on life or death situations. Abortions didn't get reduced under the leadership of George Bush at all. Seems you are blinded with delusions from right wing TV News Stations friend. Check it out for yourself but you must stay away from right wing propaganda sites. There are plenty on there. Pull up what Obama really said in the 2012 campaign. It said nothing about the comment you said that was "as long at the embilical cord was still attached they could abort". Total lie friend.
So you want me to go to an Obama left wing propaganda site. Hmmm makes sense to me. Not gonna happen. Abortions actually went down under George bush but not because of something he did. They have been going down for a while. Still the dumocrats are the ones that want to legalize it. Nuff said.
Hardy Farty

United States

#40 Jul 25, 2013
I'd take him to the woodshed and put it in his two hole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tornado sirens 15 hr Joe 3
Melena B lips injections (May '15) 18 hr Someone is a coward 6
2 BBQ restaurants in Chatsworth (May '16) 18 hr Fat boy 26
Have you dealt with Adult protective services? 20 hr Need Feedback 8
angela ingle 20 hr Am 2
Muslim in Blairsville Sun Crusader 32
Tates laughing about Shaw bust Sat At it again 1

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance