of 3
Next Last
Alfred

Millbrook, AL

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Americanthinker again?....right winger's favorite place to build the hate. Should be Americandestroyers!
curious

Dalton, GA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
Americanthinker again?....right winger's favorite place to build the hate. Should be Americandestroyers!
It wouldn't be fun to use left winger place to build hate.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be fun to use left winger place to build hate.
Left wingers are all about love and being Christain. Hard to make hate out of these qualities.
curious

Dalton, GA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Left wingers are all about love and being Christain. Hard to make hate out of these qualities.
Left wingers are all about bullshit and gimme programs.
itsme

Dalton, GA

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wingers are all about love and being Christain. Hard to make hate out of these qualities.
Bwaahahahahaha!!!!
Bwaahahahahaha!!!!
Bwaahahahahaha!!!!
Alfred

Millbrook, AL

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Occupy movement?
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Republicans claim to be Christain but care only about helping the wealthy get wealthier. How honest is that? They want high gas, high insurance premiums, high doctor bills and hospital bills. Let the FREE market eat you up. It's no longer a free market when Monolopy player now own all the wealth.
curious

Dalton, GA

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
Republicans claim to be Christain but care only about helping the wealthy get wealthier. How honest is that? They want high gas, high insurance premiums, high doctor bills and hospital bills. Let the FREE market eat you up. It's no longer a free market when Monolopy player now own all the wealth.

Democrats only want freebies. Food stamps, welfare, unemployment money and free health insurance. Democrats wants to make everybody dependent on the government. Just like Russia, China, Canada, Germany. Democrats are wealthy too.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#10 Jul 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats only want freebies. Food stamps, welfare, unemployment money and free health insurance. Democrats wants to make everybody dependent on the government. Just like Russia, China, Canada, Germany. Democrats are wealthy too.
Most people I know like yourself are the ones that goes for the freebies not me. I have never had a food stamp. Yes, I have drawed a few unemployment checks in my time which I paid for out of my checks because it is a government insurance that you don't bleive in, never welfare and have only stated I want to BUY affordable insurance. I think you are full of crap as a Christmas turkey. Just like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Colter, Beck, Romney, Bush, Cheney, Beohner and all the other goof balls on Fox News. Oh yeah, you also like abortions but don't admit it. If I were you I would not publically call myself a Christain. You are far from making the grade.
Alfred

Millbrook, AL

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
Didn't Cleotis tell you how to get those Christ stains out of your drawers?
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Cleotis tell you how to get those Christ stains out of your drawers?
All cleotis wants to talk about is being gay.
curious

Dalton, GA

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Most people I know like yourself are the ones that goes for the freebies not me. I have never had a food stamp. Yes, I have drawed a few unemployment checks in my time which I paid for out of my checks because it is a government insurance that you don't bleive in, never welfare and have only stated I want to BUY affordable insurance. I think you are full of crap as a Christmas turkey. Just like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Colter, Beck, Romney, Bush, Cheney, Beohner and all the other goof balls on Fox News. Oh yeah, you also like abortions but don't admit it. If I were you I would not publically call myself a Christain. You are far from making the grade.
Democrats wants freebies. I hate abortions. But with every rule there needs to be exceptions. I have never had a food stamp nor drawn an unemployment check. I am a Christian of Baptist faith. You can come to church anytime and see me.

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people I know like yourself are the ones that goes for the freebies not me. I have never had a food stamp. Yes, I have drawed a few unemployment checks in my time which I paid for out of my checks because it is a government insurance that you don't bleive in, never welfare and have only stated I want to BUY affordable insurance. I think you are full of crap as a Christmas turkey. Just like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Colter, Beck, Romney, Bush, Cheney, Beohner and all the other goof balls on Fox News. Oh yeah, you also like abortions but don't admit it. If I were you I would not publically call myself a Christain. You are far from making the grade.
Employees do not pay into the unemployment insurance system. The employer pays. What kind of business do you run to not know that?
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#15 Jul 23, 2013
union thug wrote:
<quoted text>
Employees do not pay into the unemployment insurance system. The employer pays. What kind of business do you run to not know that?
My bad. In checking with my wife which does all the office work and the CPA, employers doo pay this in. I guess your smarter than I gave you credit for. It is a form of insurance that is Government run and regulated. It works pretty good too. Just like the Affordable Health Care Law will when totally phased in.
SlimShady

Dalton, GA

#16 Jul 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats wants freebies. I hate abortions. But with every rule there needs to be exceptions. I have never had a food stamp nor drawn an unemployment check. I am a Christian of Baptist faith. You can come to church anytime and see me.
Does your Christian faith not teach you about jealousy and gossiping about others? You sure have done a lot of both on Topix.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#17 Jul 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always said, "Church is where you find most of the hypocrites". Churches want freebies (tax free money). I also don't like abortions but for some exceptions, food stamps are now a thing of the past. You now simply swipe a card I have heard. I don't know because I have never had to do this. Baptist faith is as good as any I guess. I think they have adopted some strange beliefs over the years. I think they degrade women to a point and keep the man over the woman. I think when a couple is married the become as one person. I don't like to see a Preacher go dressed better than Jesus Christ was when he walked the earth. I don't thing he should be paid to Preach the Gospel because Jesus didn't even do that. I am of no denomination and will not brand myself to this. I believe in God as the great creator and the owner of everything. I believe God wants us to be not selfish and greedy towards others that are his children also. I can't see Jesus charging 10% of ones income to Preach to them. I believe Baptist leaves out certain parts of the Bible like drinking wine. I believe that Jesus drank wine. One time the Bible says he even turned the water into wine because the water was not drinkable. You never hear a Baptist Preacher telling the congregation to it's ok to drink wine. I don't believe there were refrigerators in the desert to keep the grape juice from fermenting. I believe that a woman should be allowed to talk about God the same way a man can. I have know several Baptist that were weakened by lust of a pretty woman and committed adultery all the while Church taking them back in as if nothing happened. I believe that a lot of Preachers are worshiped instead of God and the Preacher actually adores this treatment. What does it say about false Gods? I have always said that going to a man made building every time the door is open will not assure you a place in Heaven nor will giving part of your income either. That's why Heaven is such a small place. Not many makes the grade. I may not either but sure hope so.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#18 Jul 23, 2013
SlimShady wrote:
<quoted text>Does your Christian faith not teach you about jealousy and gossiping about others? You sure have done a lot of both on Topix.
Yea, or about wanting others to live a good life free from money worries, a nice home, car, boat or good food. If everybody believes as you doo, it will be a place like it is now where on the wealthy prosper while others hunger. Christain faith goes further that what other people can see. Living a lie is easy for some people. Being a Republican and believing as they doo and being Christain just can't mix. Christain means God Like. Not greedy and selfish and not caring for others. God knows better and you will be quizzed at the gate. I don't need to see you in your Church because it don't prove a thing.
curious

Dalton, GA

#19 Jul 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. In checking with my wife which does all the office work and the CPA, employers doo pay this in. I guess your smarter than I gave you credit for. It is a form of insurance that is Government run and regulated. It works pretty good too. Just like the Affordable Health Care Law will when totally phased in.
How do you KNOW Obamacare will work if it is not in effect yet? Give us a break Doo and say you hope it works. You haven't read it and neither have I but all you are concerned about is yourself.
Doo

Moultrie, GA

#20 Jul 23, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you KNOW Obamacare will work if it is not in effect yet? Give us a break Doo and say you hope it works. You haven't read it and neither have I but all you are concerned about is yourself.
I know that the Government will require them to spend 80% of the Premiums back on the Policy Holders. I know that babies born with birth defects will have lifetime coverage. I know that they will no longer be able to turn anyone down because of pre-existing illnesses. I know that everyone in the same pool will drive premiums down sharply to an affordable rate. I know if you like your insurance you have now you can keep it so it won't affect you. Why are you so dead set on stopping what the majority of Americans now want. A new poll was take this week and it stated that most Americans did not want the Affordable Health Care Law killed. It is not in the best interest of Congress to kill it either because they would lose more Political spots in Congress. I would be a fool not to be concerned about the welfare of my wife and myself. Unlike you, I care for all Americans and want the best for all of them. Being Honest about things must weight heavy on your Christainity. It sure would me. I'm not perfect but I doo much better than a lot of people that goes to Church for show. Church is like this. You can lead a horse to water but you sure cant make him drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eton police 3 hr Lawdog 57
Dirty Daves (Mar '12) 3 hr shawn 23
NGN lied in article 4 hr killary 14
3 Floridiots busted; "evacuees" from Hurricane ... 4 hr Zebulon Hobgood 11
Infant found dead in trailor park (Jan '16) 6 hr melissa Garner 10
Thieves... Liars 18 hr MMAFIGHTER 20
Caleb Bagley 23 hr Sad but true 17

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance