Obama's background checks.

Posted in the Ranger Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doo

Summerville, GA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
After thinking about it....I think anyone should not mind a through back ground check before purchasing a gun...unless they have something to hide. If this saves one life...then it's worth the extra effort. It won't stop criminals but we will expose a lot of criminals in the process therefore making it more possible to head off some shootings.

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Doo wrote:
After thinking about it....I think anyone should not mind a through back ground check before purchasing a gun...unless they have something to hide. If this saves one life...then it's worth the extra effort. It won't stop criminals but we will expose a lot of criminals in the process therefore making it more possible to head off some shootings.
As you say more background checks will not stop criminals. Evil will find a way. Not so sure how you think it would expose more? You want to save one life? How about over a million? That is how many are killed each year before they get to see the light of day.
DOO

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2013
They can inspect my drawers.
itsme

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 19, 2013
The bad guys get guns easy...why should the good people be given a hard time to get them?
Bobby

Decatur, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2013
If anyone doesn't think universal background checks will lead to a National registration they are asleep at the wheel and a National registration will lead to other restrictive guns laws. The Demonazi's are hell bound to disarm the American citizens by one way or another.
Everything I have seen in this law is already a law except having to have a background check on a personal sale. There is no such thing as the gun show loophole. Ignorant people on TV continue to lie about what is legal and what is illegal.
These people want your guns, they want a British style law that restricts gun ownership to only the elite and of course criminals and makes it almost impossible for the average person to own a firearm.
Universal registration also amounts to a new tax. A background check on a person to person sale will cost 35 to at least 50 dollars maybe more. With the Demonazi's there is always a tax attached to everything you can count on it.
corporate

Summerville, GA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Doo wrote:
Doo, where were you on the "anonymous donation" to north Murray football thread. Did you fall asleep? Or was it too close to home?
whatsamatter

Summerville, GA

#7 Apr 20, 2013
What is the matter does no one want to talk about the million donation to North Murray so a certain player could be quarterback next year. Is the boy that bad of a player that his position has to be bought. Pretty expensive football position.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#8 Apr 22, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
Doo, where were you on the "anonymous donation" to north Murray football thread. Did you fall asleep? Or was it too close to home?
No I am not the "anonymous" one. Especially not for ball games. Crippled children or St. Judes would be a lot better use of money. I think someone had the "Anonyous Donation" topic taken off. Must have stepped on some rich mans toes a little bit.
Bobby

Decatur, TN

#9 Apr 24, 2013
I think Obama's background checks legislation is a great idea. I think we should check his background first!
Doo

Canton, GA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Bobby wrote:
I think Obama's background checks legislation is a great idea. I think we should check his background first!
He already passed Bobby. Now it's your time.
corporate

Dalton, GA

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>He already passed Bobby. Now it's your time.
What background check did Obama pass? I had to show more documents to renew my drivers license than he had to show to run for president.
Doo

Canton, GA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
What background check did Obama pass? I had to show more documents to renew my drivers license than he had to show to run for president.
Never mind...he uses drones to get rid of Republicans. Ha Ha....After the micro chips their foreheads.
itsme

Dalton, GA

#13 Apr 24, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
True
Doo

Canton, GA

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Obama loves to shoot guns too....just like most Americans. He is not for taking guns but working in behalf of all Americans to make it safer with more back ground checks. Someone that minds being checked is someone with something to hide.
Doo

Canton, GA

#15 Apr 24, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have too many DUI's?
corporate

Dalton, GA

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind...he uses drones to get rid of Republicans. Ha Ha....After the micro chips their foreheads.

So instead of telling us what kind of background check he passed you go off on a speech about drones to get rid of republicans. Really Doo you are a smarter person than that, aren't you? Because why would people want to see his birth certificate if he passed a background check. I still doubt he is a US citizen.
corporate

Dalton, GA

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you have too many DUI's?
That is funny Doo.
I have never had a DuI. It because of all the illegal Mexicans that have almost taken over our country. When did you get your license renewed last?
Doo

Canton, GA

#18 Apr 24, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of telling us what kind of background check he passed you go off on a speech about drones to get rid of republicans. Really Doo you are a smarter person than that, aren't you? Because why would people want to see his birth certificate if he passed a background check. I still doubt he is a US citizen.
He did show his birth certificate for the whole World to see and inspect. Yet Donald Trump still wants to stir trouble. Donald promised to show his net worth if Obama showed his birth certificate.......he lied. He could not be President if he had not passed. He is not like Mitt Romney with tax evasion tactics all over the World. My drivers liscense was not too bad to get redone. I have never had a DUI either. About two years aga I think.
corporate

Dalton, GA

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>He did show his birth certificate for the whole World to see and inspect. Yet Donald Trump still wants to stir trouble. Donald promised to show his net worth if Obama showed his birth certificate.......he lied. He could not be President if he had not passed. He is not like Mitt Romney with tax evasion tactics all over the World. My drivers liscense was not too bad to get redone. I have never had a DUI either. About two years aga I think.
The only birth certificate I saw was after he was elected. Trump means nothing to me just a rich blowhard. We can't begin to list all the politicians with tax problems. Obamas birth certificate should not have been a problem to show if there were no problems. Why did it take so long? What happened two years ago?
Doo

Canton, GA

#20 Apr 25, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
The only birth certificate I saw was after he was elected. Trump means nothing to me just a rich blowhard. We can't begin to list all the politicians with tax problems. Obamas birth certificate should not have been a problem to show if there were no problems. Why did it take so long? What happened two years ago?
I agree that Trump is a rich blowhard 100%. I don't know a thing about Obama having any tax problems. Doo you? No other President till Obama was ever asken to show his birth certificate at all. Check for yourself. So why all of a sudden was Obama even asked to doo so? I'll explain why. To insert doubts into voters minds that are already weak minded or too lazy to doo their own research. Why two years ago? Righties doing damages to our elected President in order to maybe win the election (by cheating and distorting). Who would even vote for crooks like those? If you or anybody else can come up with proof that Obama was born anywhere elese then doo so. Or just choose to beleive the lies because you're a rightie till you die. Obama's drones, microchips and taking our guns are also lies and distrotions from the right wing cheaters. Go ahead and believe them all. It don't matter to me. I still support Obama simply because the right wing are nothing but liars and cheaters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wagon Train 5 hr Leeroy Jenkins 1
Most Haunted Places in Chatsworth?? (Jan '15) 7 hr Essinisa 20
Bear in Food City 9 hr Cletus Cummings 9
Duncan bull sheet 10 hr Advocate4Clean 5
North Murray Cheaters 10 hr Jason Griffin 2
football camp open next week in ludville 11 hr Vince gooley 5
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 16 hr just a thought 287
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages